External combustion generator

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
orbs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

External combustion generator

by orbs » 29/01/09, 11:22

Hello everyone
I throw myself into the bath on the advice of pascal hapham

I am working on the construction of a boiler powered by an external heat source

this boiler goes up to 3 bars (+ if I want but I limit voluntarily)
at this pressure I use pressurized water to power an engine.
I get the water out of the engine.
this water is reinjected by a zinzin I made by a turner

this zinzin consumes little energy, so it remains for the work desires

my problem is to find the right engine to have reliable permanent operation, because currently I work with a double-acting cylinder and a flow distributor: the difficulty with the incompressible fluid is the inversions of the cycle high point and low point

a solution seems to dawn thanks to our unavoidable Sunflower with the trilo.
I am attentive to your comments and your advice.
please
@+
orbs
0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 30/01/09, 22:28

Bonsoir
it is complex to manage a steam boiler and its engine as well as the cooling of the steam to reinject it .... otherwise it rises in pressure and it drops very strong cf the explosions of the boiler on the steamers. you also have stirling or ericsson engines.
good luck!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/01/09, 23:45

Hi Orbs,

You have to see with our National Pascal

@+
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 31/01/09, 11:43

the water flow and the pressure at the outlet of your boiler will be the same as that given by the misterieux zinzin

so the boiler is useless: no need to heat it: it can just serve as a pressure accumulator: put compressed air as much as steam

it will only be a hydraulic transmission between the zinzin and the engine

the current hydraulic motors run on oil which provides both power and lubrication: but originally there were hydraulic machines operating on pure water: hence the name "hydraulic" which has remained even with oil
0 x
orbs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by orbs » 31/01/09, 14:11

hi chatelot
the zinzin is not an injector, in fact it does not use pressure, it is a small loan to mechanical work, moreover, does not oppose the pressure contained in the boiler

in fact it looks like, in principle, a hydraulic circuit
@+
orbs
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"