DECID'ENERGIES, for controlled energy consumption

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
ecrochet
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

DECID'ENERGIES, for controlled energy consumption

by ecrochet » 04/06/07, 17:42

DECID 'ENERGIES brings together major players in the sector on June 28 in Bordeaux (operators, energy suppliers, communities, companies, etc.) for its third Aquitaine edition. The opportunity to discuss sustainable development, to discuss the opening of the market to individuals on July 1 and the renovation of individual or collective, public and industrial housing buildings.

DETAILS:

CHALLENGES OF THE ENERGY WORLD IN 2007:
Anticipate, respond and inform on the challenges of tomorrow with stakeholders: political leaders, energy experts, the Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE), the Renewable Energy Syndicate, Mr. Pierre RADANNE, Honorary President of ADEME (French Environment and Energy Management Agency) Energy).…

Better understand the future organization of the energy market with the full opening to competition of the gas and electricity markets to individuals on July 1.

Free entry with prior registration before June 21 on the DECID'ENERGIES website or on 05 56 00 89 50
Program of debates, speakers and registrations on
www.decid-energies.com
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/06/07, 00:40

MMMM ...
For once something happens in Bordeaux, it has to be in the middle of the week, 2 days before my holidays.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 06/06/07, 12:07

Is it an advertising fair aiming to pronounce:
- liberalization of the energy markets,
- the opening of energy markets to free competition,
- praise of new building materials.

Or is it simply a fair open to debate ?!

I lean towards the first case, with the views of the workshops presented on your site ...
So we are trying to make us understand (or rather: think) that the liberalization of energy markets is the only viable path for our energy future ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 06/06/07, 12:42

ThierrySan wrote:Is it an advertising fair aiming to pronounce:
- liberalization of the energy markets,
- the opening of energy markets to free competition,
- praise of new building materials.

Or is it simply a fair open to debate ?!

I lean towards the first case, with the views of the workshops presented on your site ...
So we are trying to make us understand (or rather: think) that the liberalization of energy markets is the only viable path for our energy future ...

It's funny, I had a bit of the same thought, but if there are public debates and those preventing "nuclearization" in the round intervene, it could still open some minds, right?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 06/06/07, 23:56

It can be interesting to attend in order to know only the immediate and future energy strategies of France ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 07/06/07, 00:33

ThierrySan wrote:It can be interesting to attend in order to know only the immediate and future energy strategies of France ...

Me, I would like to go there, but, as said above, I am a little "qué-blo".
On the other hand, I am not sure that this demonstration is not more regional than national, so from there to speak of energy strategies of France ...

It would not tell you ThierrySan to go take a look and give us a report on Econology : Cheesy:
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 08/06/07, 23:18

Well imagine that it would interest me enough to go just take a look !!
The problem is that I start working in a few days and for a period of 6 months ... so, it will be hard to leave an eye there! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 08/06/07, 23:36

Are these dates and times specially calculated to filter spectators and speakers?
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 08/06/07, 23:51

There must be that ... Maybe for people who are in the sector to attend or especially for students ... Although the latter are in exam period or at the end! : Wink:
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 08/06/07, 23:53

We must also admit that it is carried out by officials ... So the weekend is the weekend !! And in the evening, do not finish too late ...
0 x