Search found 5 results

by louette
17/12/07, 17:52
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Green building companies
answers: 0
views: 3446

Green building companies

Hello,

I would like to know if some of you know of eco-construction / eco-housing companies, preferably in Picardy, Ile-de-France, or even in the bordering departments of these regions.

It is for a field survey for my retraining.
by louette
05/10/07, 20:54
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Welcome: Introductions of new registered members!
answers: 11
views: 7029

I ride a horse on Saturday morning, and I would have a hard time passing ...

Otherwise, the photos are pretty !!! it makes me think i did talk about my dog ​​tit. It is a male of the Japanese spaniel breed. He is a little over a year old. It is black and white.
by louette
04/10/07, 21:52
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Welcome: Introductions of new registered members!
answers: 11
views: 7029

Welcome: Introductions of new registered members!

A lot had thought about it and obviously nobody did it: a subject of presentation of the members! My name is Cécile, I am 25 years old, I have lived in the Oise since July 2006. I like certain TV series, horses, horse riding, Brittany, Scotland, Ireland, History, the Ocean, the pasta. L ...
by louette
04/10/07, 21:29
Subject : Presentation of the members of the forum
answers: 5
views: 3823

MDR!!!

I feel like I'm going to create this topic in the usability section ...
by louette
04/10/07, 20:09
Subject : Presentation of the members of the forum
answers: 5
views: 3823

Presentation of the members of the forum

Hello,

I registered on the forum a few days ago. I looked for a section or a subject to introduce myself but I could not find it. Is it the will of the administrators and moderators of forum or an oversight?

Thank you for this site and this forum.

Good continuation

Cécile

Go Advanced search