Participatory site in drome (earth slab / CST .....)

Present your DIY projects, your new technical ideas, your innovations to test or your self-construction work. Because doing it yourself is often more economical and can be more efficient.
lolus
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Participatory site in drome (earth slab / CST .....)

by lolus » 30/06/10, 12:47

Hello everyone

We attacked the construction of a separate building in 2 houses in the Drome of Provence close to boxwood the baronies.

We finished the foundations and base of half of the building which corresponds to an apartment and continue on the other part.

Apreson continues on a hedgehog / heating slab insulation in earth and first lime decompression screed, then as soon as we receive the wood in early July we attack the CST framework filled with spelled straw then the carpentry composed of self-constructed box beam of 7m span (I-beam).
The heating system will be self-installed in solar thermal.

So if some people want to go see, take info, spin their hands one day a week a week ...., learn, improve on certain positions do not hesitate to contact us on this post or in MP.
Possibility of accommodation in a caravan or truck or tent (we live in a small wood / straw hut in the woods)

From August to now, we need to finish the cover so that the rest of the straw is safe this winter. after autumn winter the site stops for cause
professional and

will resume next spring.
see you later ....
Aurelien and Charlotte
0 x