Linky meter: Operating and user manual?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Counter Linky: Operating and user manual?

by gegyx » 29/06/23, 10:15

Weird, you're still there! Yet prostitution is not allowed?
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 29/06/23, 10:19

I would cut off the power to all these crazy people (hypochondria is a mental illness) it would be quickly seen!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/06/23, 11:05

Both equally radical : Mrgreen:

Otherwise it may be in your interest to keep a disk meter, if you produce part of your electricity (solar, wind, etc.). The counter that runs upside down saves an expensive storage system and in this case, the additional cost of reading is largely compensated :P
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 29/06/23, 11:34

: Shock:
Thank you forhorse
Go fuck your mullet.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/06/23, 11:55

izentrop wrote:Otherwise it may be in your interest to keep a disk meter, if you produce part of your electricity (solar, wind, etc.). The counter that runs upside down saves an expensive storage system and in this case, the additional cost of reading is largely compensated :P

Is it a provocation aimed at reviving a debate on "the counter that runs backwards"? :D
Technically, it is certainly possible.
But it's just forbidden in France. Even a small PV-type production facility that "never" injects into the network must be declared (CACSI Self-Consumption Agreement Without Injection) to the distributor. And there it is mandatory Linky.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/06/23, 13:14

Yes that's it... I forgot the price of the taxi : Twisted:
You can add that the mechanical meter used for this purpose is absolutely prohibited in France (energy code).
gegyx wrote:Go fuck your mullet.
you kick in touch (of hay) : Mrgreen:
0 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by PVresistif » 03/07/23, 12:31

The smart meter: it steals your money!! And yes, that's intelligence, taking the citizens for K.....
The old meters were set in Ampere, the Linky in KVA and this for the same price, that is 30% less power than before! Long live the progress
EXAMPLE:
- old counter: 30 Amp or 6,75 KW under 225Volt
- the linky: 6 KVA or 6000/225 =26.6 Amp or theoretically 13% less power!!
In reality the mechanical counters given the precision, the circuit breaker had a margin of 20 to 30% so it is between 20 and 40% less power for the same price ..... We have the impression of being ripped off , but hey, neuneus are happy, they have an electronic counter !!!!
Personally before the Linky my meter recorded the maximum current draw and for a 30Amp it had recorded 36A without ever tripping (i.e. 38% more than the Linky!! I have the double penalty: I'm ripped off and I don't care Realize! Blessed are the simple-minded!!!)
See article of the individual attached, which advises to subscribe a higher power if it trips, just pay ........ Of course for those who had a subscribed power 50% above their need, they will not see anything ; Personally I divided the power of my water heater in two to avoid disjunction....
Attachments
article 20 02 19.pdf
(1.08 million) Downloaded times 139
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/07/23, 14:45

it is especially the price of the kWh which rips off.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 03/07/23, 14:54

It's safe, pay more, to pay for the fictitious inductive current and the subscription to a stronger subscription...
There are only the "non-tarés" who are for it. :D

I had bought a single-phase 1-circuit load shedder, to remedy the disjunctions. But never installed because the disjunctions had calmed down.

Indeed it is when I was welding, and by putting a magnetothermic circuit breaker 16A, in intermediary, on this circuit, it is only him which cuts out now (therefore more sensitive). With the metal cutter, too, it eats a lot of Amps.

The load shedder cuts an electrical circuit (cumulus and (or) others) when it detects that the intensity of the planned subscription has been exceeded. Then restore it.
This plugged into a small dry contact provided on the white electronic meter.
I do not know, if on the linky, if it exists and if we can connect to it according to the same operation?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/07/23, 17:07

PVresistif wrote:- old counter: 30 Amp or 6,75 KW under 225Volt
- the linky: 6 KVA or 6000/225 =26.6 Amp or theoretically 13% less power!!
False. :!: :!:
You forgot we talked about it here heating-insulation / linky-is-it-more-precise-t15610-10.html # p353588
The subscription has always been 6 KVA and the caliber 30 A has always been calculated on the basis of 200 V 6000/200 = 30 A

They both count in kWh. The only difference is that the circuit breaker is integrated into the linky meter and is generally less sensitive to tripping than older meters.
PVresistif wrote:Personally before the Linky my meter recorded the maximum current draw and for a 30Amp it had recorded 36A without ever tripping
The linky has even less chance of tripping at this intensity and after a longer overrun time.
0 x