Presentation of forum, "new files" frame

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/10, 22:27

coucou789456 wrote:good evening chatelot16

we finally arrived at a compromise, we will do with it, on the other hand, you do not find that some are chier by their way of speaking, great lesson giver as always.

there is only one thing they can do is speak and criticize those who try to challenge them ... don't bother to tell them something, they have an answer for everything.

Although not targeted (I hope! : Mrgreen: ), but I will try to "answer for them" : Cheesy: since we don't really know who you're targeting : Cheesy: so first of all ...

Image ... for this admission! QED!

OK, quick explanation and then I move on to something else: if someone here wanted "sink" as you think ..., you might not be there to talk about it. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

For my part, I immediately understood this attitude of defiance towards almost everyone on your part, and this from your first hostile remarks ... Do not be surprised then to take, in return, the boomerang in full pear that you have launched yourself. Those who answered you only dismantled your argument and your untruths could 8) ABE

NB: you better stop this childish behavior, but it is you who sees ... (in any case it shows) : Cheesy:
Last edited by Obamot the 04 / 06 / 10, 22: 44, 1 edited once.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/06/10, 22:43

we could not try to avoid the 3rd world war ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

PS: well both is enough!

by Obamot » 04/06/10, 22:49

: Arrowu: Don't feed the troll ... : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:
Last edited by Obamot the 05 / 06 / 10, 18: 25, 2 edited once.
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 04/06/10, 23:01

Good evening

we could not try to avoid the 3rd world war ...
there you are right

et Obamot why do you feel targeted, it's not about you that I'm talking about! ... but as soon as I say something, you have to answer when finally you prevent the interested party from saying what he should want to say.

jeff
0 x