Presentation of forum, "new files" frame

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 04/06/10, 00:29

Good evening

you play on and with words, it's good you are good but it will not advance the smilblick.

I have the son of a friend who is quadriplegic, for him the only way to navigate, to type text, any manipulation on the screen is done only with a sensor that he uses with the language, the same style of sensor like the ones that IBM put on its portable computers.

with a classic page, no worries but actually when a part of the screen like the frame here presents gene, it is the cat for him especially that to type a text, he uses a virtual keyboard which is displayed at the bottom screen

jeff
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/10, 00:34

Why I should let myself be insulted without showing that my interlocutor is wrong. This is very strange on the part of someone who claims to defend the common good ...

It seems to me very false your story of the disabled. Everyone knows very well that we can with some browsers, navigate in "text" mode:

... which no longer makes the problem appear in the form described, since the list of new features no longer even appears as shown in the illustration above (and we can make it appear otherwise ...).

So there is a way out. And I think that if your friend is possibly not informed (unless it is you ...) this is the opportunity to tell him ...
Last edited by Obamot the 04 / 06 / 10, 00: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 04/06/10, 00:44

re

very wrong ! come and visit me, I will present it to you, and you can find out for yourself.

initially, chatelot16 also expressed his problems ... but why want to analyze at all costs what a person says, especially if he uses bad terms in your eyes (or ears).

his problem is only material shall we say, nothing more ...

and insult, that I understand, myself when I am confronted with a person who ...

jeff
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/10, 00:51

: Shock: ... no need, I know the story by heart, I collaborated here with "Foyer Handicap" an organization managed by Mrs. Kaplun .. Computer issues and the disabled know me ... Do you know what 'They are particularly gifted for the most part and know how to lay out? ... Besides, they don't really like being taken for incompetent people who don't know how to get out of their way by themselves. And even the visually impaired manage to get by ... You give the impression that you are walking us around (after behaving rudely then apologizing: that's enough now!) And then these kind people there , are very well supervised (at least with us) ...
... no need either because I edited my text and we can clearly see that the list is no longer there. You can also claim access rights / needs in different forms from Internet users around the world ... It won't change anything, there will always be configs that will cause problems. This is not the fault of the site but of Microsoft, the developers of browsers or those of PhpBB or even Flash of Java or QuickTime. But the admin has nothing to do with it, put that in your head, you're not claiming the right door.

Look, I still have an old version of Netscape 7 on Mac OS9 and it works very well in 1024! (As much as in OSX with all versions ...)

Pffffiiiouuuu: for my part I take this evening some wouacances @ + : Cheesy:
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 04/06/10, 01:30

re

no need either because I edited my text and we can clearly see that the list is no longer there.

but then what are you doing here to make me sweat.

I already said in several of my previous messages that the section in the frame was duplicated with that of the bottom, I was not clear enough.

you edited it to appear as text, but it's already presented like that at the bottom of the screen, you may be blind (pardon blind).

more since the beginning of the subject I created, chatelot16 was the only one to support me. then feeling him attack, I automatically put myself on his side.

You give the impression that you are walking around (after having behaved in a rude way and then apologized: that's enough now!)

overall, I have to let myself be insulted by you when you don't admit it, that's it, or I may be wrong about the terms you use.

There is no point in continuing to discuss, we would end up coming to blows when it was only a simple problem from the start.

jeff
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 04/06/10, 01:50

re

Christophe wrote:Indeed I reactivated this "function" yesterday for the members noting that many members did not regularly visit the other part of the site. Thanks for the feedback.

I finally understand the administrator of the forum when he added this framework to force econologists a little hand to visit this section.

when I see the last intervention of Obamot, it is easy to understand that he should never go there otherwise he would not have demonstrated to me as he did that you could display the browser in text mode. a long time ago that he would have noticed that this section already existed at the bottom of the page!

and he must not be the only one, certainly I will say approximately, 95% of econologists did not even notice that this list in this context was duplicated. all the links present in the frame are also at the bottom of the page in the "new features of the site" frame, they are strictly the same, a simple copy.

jeff
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/10, 02:47

[Joke "ON" mode] You come up with convoluted stories of handicapped people, and as soon as we dismantle your argument you get angry canary yellow ...! : Cheesy: Should know: are you looking for solutions or trouble? : Mrgreen:

If there is someone who smokes in this thread, he should give us the address of his supplier it's good !!! : Mrgreen: [Joke mode "OFF"]

: Cheesy: Diwouar a little Hi, we understand that this problem is close to your heart but what cinema you do there : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: You should stop hurting yourself for little ones ... There is more serious in this world, right? You can't adapt, huh ... that's it ... come on ... come on ... :?
Last edited by Obamot the 04 / 06 / 10, 02: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 04/06/10, 02:59

re

annoying like a guy, incapable like many others of admitting that he may have been misinterpreted.

you are harping on what you already took out above, and of course I think you have not read my previous post completely.

there, I give a part of it in case you have trouble reading:

When I see Obamot's last intervention, it's easy to understand that he should never go there, otherwise he wouldn't have demonstrated to me how he did that you could display the browser in text mode. a long time ago that he would have noticed that this section already existed at the bottom of the page!

well ... it will pass

jeff
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/10, 03:09

I confirm, it's good Image
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 04/06/10, 03:19

re

for Christophe, it would be enough to lower the frame by 50 px and everyone would be satisfied, it would free the [search] function from the top.

in the function:

div. skycrap2 {
position: absolute;
right: 0px;
top: -20px;
overflow: visible;
height: 100px;
width: 100px;
margin: 0 0 0 0px;
padding: 0 0 0 0;
z-index: 1000000000;
border: no;