Gulf Stream, the Achilles heel of the climate

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Remundo

Re: Gulf Stream, the Achilles heel of the climate

by Remundo » 09/08/21, 12:53

ABC2019 wrote:question fire, you are very tolerant with posts which are only offensive and without any argument, how do you want the discussions to be peaceful under these conditions? personally I sometimes answer when someone pricks me, but it's not my normal way of discussing, I bring arguments as much as I can, and I only have insults in front of me. But hey in the end, we have the forum that we are trying to have ...

I deplore the insults that are poured out against you.

you will nevertheless notice that many forumers, overwhelmed by your obsessive dialectics and sometimes in bad faith, end up breaking down.

you just have to stay on Oleocene if that doesn't suit you here. almost 9000 pain messages in less than 2 years, are you masochistic or what? you spend your life strumming ...

9000/30 days / 20 months = 15 messages per day!

and almost as much on the other forum.

go take the air!
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/08/21, 13:21

Remundo wrote:I deplore the insults that are poured out against you.

0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/08/21, 18:07

Remundo wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:question fire, you are very tolerant with posts which are only offensive and without any argument, how do you want the discussions to be peaceful under these conditions? personally I sometimes answer when someone pricks me, but it's not my normal way of discussing, I bring arguments as much as I can, and I only have insults in front of me. But hey in the end, we have the forum that we are trying to have ...

I deplore the insults that are poured out against you.

you will nevertheless notice that many forumers, overwhelmed by your obsessive dialectics and sometimes in bad faith, end up breaking down.

the many are the ones I called JOGER (Janic, Obamot, Guygadebois, Eclectron (we can't hear him anymore, I hope he hasn't caught a bad virus) and Reinoso that we don't no longer hear too much either)

It's always the same, and they do the same with everyone, insulting instead of arguing. Not just with me, with all those who do not share their opinion. This is their normal method of operating. It's just that I'm probably the one who's still the least tired of answering them, that's all.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/08/21, 18:09

humus wrote:
ABC2019 wrote: And am I the one who is dishonest?

Absolutely.
In science / research, we have every right (and a duty!) To refine our analysis.
Global warming does exist and it can cause local cooling, not seen initially.

it is quite possible, I did not say the opposite. I said that climatologists have held 2 opposing speeches on the climate of Western Europe in 20 years, it is not "refinement" but a turn to 180 *, and I said it because it is true.

You are free to believe that the last speech is always the right one, but I am not.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/08/21, 19:20

ABC2019 wrote:It's always the same, and they do the same with everyone, insulting instead of arguing. Not just with me, with all those who do not share their opinion. This is their normal method of operating. It's just that I'm probably the one who's still the least tired of answering them, that's all.

Glory to you! The good Lord will return it to you a hundredfold. : Lol:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/08/21, 23:45

Remundo wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:It's always the same, and they do the same with everyone, insulting instead of arguing. Not just with me, with all those who do not share their opinion. This is their normal method of operating. It's just that I'm probably the one who's still the least tired of answering them, that's all.

Glory to you! The good Lord will return it to you a hundredfold. : Lol:

I record all the same that you do not contradict me on this point (and they do not protest either) : Mrgreen:
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/08/21, 00:09

("He records"! What an elite pervert, this Bozo !!! There really are lessons to be taken with him, but they are not scientific, rather fientific ...)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 10/08/21, 07:53

ABC2019 wrote:
It's always the same, and they do the same with everyone, insulting instead of arguing. Not just with me, with all those who do not share their opinion. This is their normal method of operating.
0 x