Energie du vide: an official return

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Energy of the Void: an official comeback

by Hydraxon » 25/09/08, 00:46

Capt_Maloche wrote:
Be careful, (I see the budding free energy researchers coming :D ) this notion of vacuum energy is extremely complex to grasp, of the same order as the notion of infinity

For the moment, in the state of our poor knowledge of the world, on a quantum scale the calculations predict 10 exp 112 Joules per m3 of space !!! and 115 times less with the still unrestricted theory of relativity (E = mC²)
energy is matter and vice versa

and when 2 valid theories are also divergent on such a subject, there is reason to question everything

Stunning! you wanted science fiction LieTseu?

Not 115 times less, 10 ^ 115 times less. Which is actually quite boring, but hey, our knowledge of the world at the quantum scale is excellent, at the GR scale too. And we know very well that the QM is completely false on the scale of the GR. There is nothing to panic about, it just lacks a theory of which the GR and the QM are approximations according to the scales.

Because these theories are excellent, and perfectly predict the behavior of matter. A unifying theory must therefore admit them as approximations.

Unfortunately if this energy is perhaps able to stretch the universe, that does not mean that it is usable on an earth which itself is not expanding.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/09/08, 09:40

Oh tantouze! it's over yes : Cheesy: soft ass and hot TUUT will soon be your nicknames : Cheesy:

I want the subject to deserve a stop

Your philosopher Lie Tseu reported on a sacred pre-science
When to know what he mastered on the subject ...

In any case, if there is so much difference between these two theories, it is because the matter is not of the nature that we believe: to meditate
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 25/09/08, 10:25

Capt_Maloche wrote:In any case, if there is so much difference between these two theories, it is because the matter is not of the nature that we believe: to meditate

And the vacuum is not necessarily the absence of matter that we believe!

Besides, the void adjusting tel that we conceptualize it (I talk well about when same ARF! : cheesy:) does it really exist? I have doubts about this ...

Edition Capt_Maloche 25/09/2008 correction of the faults of the guy who causes France well : Cheesy: nothing ARF personal!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/09/08, 10:40

Woodcutter wrote:That's it, the Casimir effect ?

:D no, that's the calorific differential between bloubiboulga and chocolate with anchovies

more seriously the Casimir effect: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effet_Casimir
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/10/08, 13:42

A little Up of circumstances

So? how to recover energy from fluctuations in the zero point?

with an electric arc Remundo?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/10/08, 14:17

Renaud offers an explanation:
renaud67 wrote:Capt Hi,
I do not know if you have read the doc that I downloaded there:
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/1224169776fEjVNG.pdf
these are remarks by Bob Boyce (if it's a charlot he hides it well) especially pages 7 of the pdf ...

If you have the time, read it ...
@+
renaud
0 x
ortie458b
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ortie458b » 20/10/08, 14:20

Yes, but in my opinion many years of research remain before unraveling the mystery of vacuum energy. Moreover, there is nothing to predict that this energy will be industrially exploitable.

Before all these years we have 10 times the time to destroy the planet
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 20/10/08, 14:21

Let's be honest it's not me who proposes : Cheesy: it's BOB.
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/10/08, 14:33

Who is BOB?
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 20/10/08, 14:35

Bob Boyce...
( : Cheesy: no controversy please : Cheesy: )
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.

(Alessandro Marandotti)