Laundry ball without laundry

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Did67

by Did67 » 01/03/09, 14:58

Neville wrote:My mother bought an Ecoball at the Paris fair about 2 years ago on the TV showcase stand. She is satisfied with the result for the "clean" laundry (which has been worn) and for the laundry with stains she adds a bit of lesive. But for the summer I think it's good because we often change clothes and they just sweat

Sorry, I can't find the article. But one of the two consumer reviews (Que Choisir or 60 million ...) on the sidelines of a washing machine test had done that of the plastic miracle ball (with a real protocol):

From memory, the result:

- clothes very slightly cleaner than those washed at the same temperature with nothing at all .. result attributed to a slight threshing effect ...

- but nothing to do with clothes washed with detergent ...

Conclusion: nothing miraculous, just a nice "scam" when you imagine the cost of a gram of plastoc!

And, for my part, once again a beautiful subject of reflection on our need to believe in something magical (especially if it comes to settling accounts with the "bad multinationals" - our brain is then ready to believe in the engine running on water or in perpetual motion or even in the "magic ball"! And God in all that ???).

PS: indeed, not to be confused with soapnuts (which release, for a while, saponin, a natural detergent).
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 02/03/09, 09:51

as far as I'm concerned I did a month-long test with the soapnuts
I am sorry !!!!

I have more stains on my laundry !!!!! they are due to the nuts themselves! and as I am more and more often absent, and that nobody empties my washing machine when I am not there, I let you imagine what happens to my nuts which remain in a humid environment !!!! : Evil: : Evil: hello the condition of the laundry!

in short, I'm going back to my "eco-acceptable" laundry as you say.
0 x