Revelations from a former RG, you'll like it!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: you'll like it!

by Obamot » 11/03/24, 09:23

We come "to learn something essential” with Bombey (I hope this is taken kindly):
“you have nothing to defend [SO IT’S GOOD THAT…] you have no bias"

(not necessarily and nice paralogism by the way! And “cognition would be linked to the speculative context”, ATTENTION I am just explaining the meaning in the logic of a text, nothing personal) I will continue because here it is a bit the same : Arrowd:

DrBombay wrote:You won't like it
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/europ ... 83016.html

The commemoration of the nationalist leader is not unanimous in Ukraine. "President Zelensky distances himself from the heroization of Stepan Bandera. For example, he fired Volodymyr Viatrovytch, the former director of the Institute of National Memory, responsible for disseminating the cult of Bandera,” notes Delphine Bechtel.
But no, there's confusion, let's think about it: first of all, Zelensky, the cocaine addict, tried to negotiate with the hard-line branch of the Banderist neo-Nazis (let's note in passing that through the gang, for the first time, you seem to be saying that supporting them would not be “good” not in your narrative, as Remundo says, there is better, anyway) it was in the woods, it was filmed at the beginning, it was already posted here, they were not didn't agree with him and he was very, very scared, so they surrounded themselves with advisors like Arestovitch (who ate at everyone's throats before then retiring...)

— “We’re not going to like it”
But what this situation means (if it is true) is that if he dares to say that without risking taking a bullet, it is because these radical neo-Nazis have been decimated (and they have been, the Azov battalion several times even, sent to hot spots like Bakhmut or Avdiievka as reinforcements “because no longer having enough cannon fodder, these ultras had to go to the front themselves” terrible observation), and therefore in your logic, you had to write that “we must have liked it” since “denazification” has produced its effects… So Zelenski, seeing the end coming, would reposition himself “to be frequentable after the end of the conflict” (or something…) what misery…and yet another turnaround for him, after a few hundred thousand deaths…

In reality it would be good not to deceive ourselves in both cases. I have never seen anyone here rejoicing over the dead, in either camp, so we don't see what would be “pleasant”, it's just “a war goal of the Russians which de facto is being realized”. It doesn't have to be pleasant or not (it's even dramatic). We can't do anything about it and of course we would have liked it to be otherwise... (aaaah beware of sophisms...)
1 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: you'll like it!

by DrBombay » 11/03/24, 09:59

Obamot wrote::mrgreen: We’re coming “to learn something essential” with Bombey (I hope this is taken kindly):
“you have nothing to defend [SO IT’S GOOD THAT…] you have no bias"

(and nice paralogism by the way! And “cognition would be linked to the speculative context”, ATTENTION I am just explaining the meaning in the logic of a text, nothing personal) I will continue because here it is a bit the same : Arrowd:

Once distorted by a (voluntarily?) “non-understanding” mind, it surely becomes a paralogism.
KGBist technique (among others), pitiful.........or dishonest rottenness, I still hesitate. KGBist method also, very popular in today's divisive society.

The rest, detailed details, no sense of globality, Let's move on................................... ..................................................
2 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Revelations from a former RG, you'll like it!

by gegyx » 11/03/24, 13:34

DrBombay wrote:And thank you for writing it, it will save me a LOT of time.
You see, it's not that complicated to make me leave, you just need to find the right words.

Liar, deceiver, always arapedus...
/ Normal, it's other people's fault.
1 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Revelations from a former RG, you'll like it!

by DrBombay » 11/03/24, 15:55

I was afraid of having fallen into "an endless day", no, it is looped in the 2 subjects where I intervene... : roll:

Arapede plus, I take coal from Dombass, like Putin. : Lol:
It's all because he has gas too.
Second brain in turmoil which plays on the first, I sympathize. These are blows to trigger special operations!
1 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"