To have a double hat or not

philosophical debates and companies.

Do you think that the moderator function is compatible with that of active member?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: To have a double hat or not

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/02/24, 19:52

pedrodelavega wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: Didn't you notice the black bars except in the first two lines?
I admit that we don't really understand the point of having taken the time to hide the dates?

To make it seem like it was recent and add to the victimization and bullying.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/02/24, 19:52

(…well, and I thought it was you who was looking at your big navel : Mrgreen: : Twisted: wouldn't I have been wrong?)

no, not at all, once again, you are deliberately pushing people to respond to you for yet another sophistical pirouette (which should earn you yet another warning since you have the nerve to respond to the mode (fuck it) : Twisted: : Evil: and therefore I must rectify: I have forbidden myself from revealing the dates, and therefore the frequency of the warnings, quite simply to avoid any retrospective accounting, since this must remain confidential, but according to the remarks made to you, it is well you who benefits from super privileges of tolerance regarding the multi-recidivist aspect of your unhealthy distrust (and not the opposite), so in your place I would shut up : Mrgreen: beanbag beanbag

PS: I am ready to post the unredacted screen capture in a personal message, so the moderation could see its authenticity by comparing it with the messages sent, and so on…
Last edited by Obamot the 20 / 02 / 24, 19: 53, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/02/24, 19:53

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 20/02/24, 19:56

Obamot wrote:But I'm using my right of reply, so I have to correct these: the story of the signatures is kind of where it all started almost two years ago.

But what are you saying ?

You have been using multiple signatures targeting/denigrating 1 or more members of the group for a very long time. forum.
You're the only one who does this.
Recently, Guy, in reaction to you, it started to do the same. Personally, I wouldn't have gotten into this game. I find it, basically, so childish.
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/02/24, 21:04

Obamot wrote: The story of the signatures is where it all started almost two years ago.

two years... Hey, I just found one of my posts:

04/05/21, 19:41

The best proof of your inconsistencies, you just gave it.
You respond to two successive posts in about 10 minutes while your “signature” is “Ignored list: ”Sicetaitsimple”,........
Are you sure it's going well in your head?

Followed by an unsigned moderator comment (in red):
Mr. Complicated, if you have nothing better to write, don't. The readability of forum will be better.
We publish on the substance.

natural-human-disasters/coronavirus-whose-fault-or-what-and-why-t16346-1230.html?hilit=sicetaitsimple%20signature
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/02/24, 22:45

I was the one who wrote that, and we already had all the ingredients that make topics rot: ego quarrels, overdilution of topics, useless bickering, no substantive publications. Mr Simple, you are not the first to disturb, but not the last either with your numerous and acidic ironies.

Already said: the Obamot/Guy duo is inextricable. It would be necessary (already said) to ban them alternately so that they are not simultaneously on the forum...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/02/24, 22:54

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:I'm not telling you that it is not authentic, I see that it is fake.

fuck the sack of knots in your head..."it is authentic, I see that it is fake"
Didn't you notice the black bars except in the first two lines?

yes yes I saw. But basically, Obamot was copiously warned by Christophe and myself; then even banned, like you.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/02/24, 23:21

Remundo wrote:it was me who wrote this,

I didn't really have any doubts....But signing isn't any worse.
Then, since we are talking about the substance, accepting “stigmatizing signatures” seems totally abnormal to me. However, this is what you clearly do in your reaction to my post at the time.
The same goes for modifying nicknames. Calling me Mr. Complicated or calling Pedro "delagave" is just being a poor loser for someone who wants to talk "from the bottom". A diminutive can be accepted, everyone understands who "Guy" or "Isy" is, but what does that mean for a guy who by chance arrives on this forum?
It is certain that with around ten regular contributors (apart from the owners of Okofen boilers who cannot manage to adjust them) we find ourselves there but is this a sign of good health of the forum?
4 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/02/24, 00:10

I am neither poor nor pathetic.

I called you to order because you were coming to cause trouble, hence my nickname "Mr. Complicated". And today you repost your reply thinking that it enhances you personally while putting me at odds. You're even more funny than complicated.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/02/24, 00:26

Well now warn all those who publish stigmatizing signatures or modified nicknames, this will already be progress.
1 x