To have a double hat or not

philosophical debates and companies.

Do you think that the moderator function is compatible with that of active member?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Remundo

Re: To have a double hat or not

by Remundo » 20/02/24, 16:43

sicetaitsimple wrote:It's true that these rotten signatures, which Obamot has long made a specialty of (we don't count them), are a bit detrimental. It's up to moderators to delete them or ban those who abuse them!

Personally I have no power in this matter.

But that's not even the point. Guy spits in my face (and that of Obamot) and many forumers look for excuses and dialectical diversions.
0 x
Remundo

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

by Remundo » 20/02/24, 16:46

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Remundo wrote:Guy Gnôle des Bois, I thought there was a little montage of Obamot in the signature, but no... you don't lack nerve Gaillard!!

you've reached a neurotic stage, go get some fresh air...

It's just a tribute... if it works for him, it works for me. If he deletes it, I delete it. Go take lessons in morality, honor and probity (words that no longer mean anything here). 8)

Again: be consistent. You get out of here, or you stop boring us with your cinema and your daily calibration.

I don't care about your morals. I'm not waiting for your judgments at the crossroads of neurosis, righteousness and toilets to live.

I hope to be clear and clear.
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

by sicetaitsimple » 20/02/24, 16:50

Remundo wrote:Guy Gnôle des Bois, I thought there was a little montage of Obamot in the signature, but no... you don't lack nerve Gaillard!!

you've reached a neurotic stage, go get some fresh air...

Does it bother you because you suddenly see your nickname appear?
It didn't seem to bother you when Obamot continuously signed by designating (for example, it varied) Izentrop, Pedro "delagave" or myself as less than nothing.
A little consistency doesn't hurt.
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/02/24, 16:52

Did you read what I just wrote? I don't have authority over signatures.

A little reading doesn't hurt.

Are you supporting Guy for the pleasure of conveniently annoying me? Well, go ahead.

This topic is very instructive because it unmasks many paltoquets who are not particularly admiring of Guy, but who bring her back saying "nice, we're going to pay Remundo".

You are pathetic.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/02/24, 17:04

And paranoid, with that... and the mop (who calls those who don't agree with him paltoquets) comes to talk about neurosis, no but LOL, what! : roll:

Ps: "No power over signatures"... You tell your mentor (Yep, who hasn't posted anything interesting for ages and who only comes to fuck up and talk about himself) 'erase his and if he does, I'll delete mine, otherwise, warning. Point bar.
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 20 / 02 / 24, 17: 07, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/02/24, 17:07

you're right Guy, I'm back on the right path: a warning each for these signatures that you will remove because you are very kind.
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/02/24, 17:09

Remundo wrote:Are you supporting Guy for the pleasure of conveniently annoying me? Well, go ahead.

I don't support Guy, I wrote "It's true that these rotten signatures, of which Obamot has long made a specialty (we don't count them), are a bit detrimental"

That you can't do anything about it surprises me, ask Christophe for a new power.
Otherwise, you can always ask the author to delete it, under penalty of banishment if you refuse to comply.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/02/24, 17:14

you didn't understand much...

Need to clarify then...

I am a half-moderator here, I have the power to edit posts, delete them or move them. Lock topics. I can also distribute warnings

I do not have the power to ban or modify the characteristics recorded by each forumer. Concerning these signatures, I raised the problem with Christophe a long time ago.

And you will see that I have never censored anyone's ideas.

And rather than wanting to pay you my price (in every sense of the word), write to Christophe.

Otherwise Guy clearly shows his true nature (known and claimed), that of causing shit, it's a specialty for him, and not just in his toilets.

And others reveal their nature more...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/02/24, 17:35

Well then. As long as I'm left alone and I'm decent, I'll work hard to find and post good documents (Liked by many, including mods). Alas, given the turn that this forum has taken (insults, belittling, mockery, faking of posts, photos, articles, revelations of intimate facts, etc., etc., initiated, used with abuse by "Some"), it doesn't really make you want it. As for shit, no, shit is there and you wallow in it every day. The same goes for “extreme right” qualifications: no one put you in this catalog, you put yourself there yourself.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 20/02/24, 17:56

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Remundo wrote:Are you supporting Guy for the pleasure of conveniently annoying me? Well, go ahead.

I don't support Guy, I wrote "It's true that these rotten signatures, of which Obamot has long made a specialty (we don't count them), are a bit detrimental"

That you can't do anything about it surprises me,

Of course yes. He can issue warnings and report back to Christophe.
He is quick to do this with some but not others.
1 x