Unexplained terminal cancer cures?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Unexplained terminal cancer cures?

by plasmanu » 01/12/23, 17:15

Before each operation she prescribed homeopathy to help the procedure.
But even the morphine pump hardly relieves anything
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/12/23, 18:42

01/12/23, 18:15
Before each operation she prescribed homeopathy to help the procedure.
this is not usual, but it can prepare the body by reducing the effects of our life errors which have overloaded the mule.
But even the morphine pump hardly relieves anything
It's understandable! These very powerful products, momentarily, gradually lose their effectiveness like all drugs in a vicious circle where the dose must be increased each time to maintain a semblance of effectiveness, but which cannot be prolonged without danger.
There are many other ways but they are prohibited because they are considered quackery and the illegal practice of medicine.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 01/12/23, 18:52

I thank the last anesthetist who asked me what I wanted to hear before the massacre: they only found 8 out of 9 screw heads.
I chose Nocturne by Chopin with its own earpieces: happiness. But hell when you wake up or even worse. Although they had made me suffer even more long before so it was almost bearable
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/12/23, 10:48

before talking about a miracle, we still need to know what causes cancer and put an end to it preventively and not wait until we are at the last stage, for a change! That's the real miracle! : Cheesy:

0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/12/23, 14:33

The Smurf with glasses doesn't agree with the Happy Smurf who is completely spoiled and talks nonsense.

Examples: https://www.la-croix.com/Sciences-et-et ... 1201048778
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/12/23, 15:47

That at least is an absolute reference worthy of carnival zeticians of econology.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/12/23, 17:14

The Paris prosecutor's office, yes.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/12/23, 18:07

02/12/23, 17:14
The Paris prosecutor's office, yes.
since when does a public prosecutor's office become competent in oncology and nutrition?
this is strangely reminiscent of the same accusations regarding hydroxychloroquine and IHU! Isn't it nice to annoy the associations that are subsidized by...? usually you delve a little deeper into this kind of subject with all the money behind it!
0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 03/12/23, 01:21

in relation to the change of life, I don't see why, you consider it as being directly responsible for the healing, this change of life, in certain people, may have triggered a different functioning of their organism
I have the impression that we often underestimate the potential of our body
0 x
Understanding does not mean accepting
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/12/23, 07:53

in relation to the change of life, I don't see why, you consider it as being directly responsible for the healing, this change of life, in certain people, may have triggered a different functioning of their organism
I have the impression that we often underestimate the potential of our body
this is partly true. Diseases are ONLY visible expressions of the invisible (in the sense of unknown to certain "scientists") so changing anything in the overall functioning of the body translates into better being. It's like an overflowing bathtub; you can scoop into it, close the tap, open the drain, each of these means avoiding this overflow. The wisest and most urgent thing is to turn off the water supply and then take care of the other aspects, but how many know where the general shut-off valve is actually located?
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."