Unexplained terminal cancer cures?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Unexplained terminal cancer cures?

by Janic » 30/11/23, 20:27

30/11/23, 17:42
My daughter is forcibly vaccinated. To study medicine, you have to.
we must pay our tribute to BP!
But his twin to become a motherfucker lawyer escaped it.
poor bastard then.
And the last one: I think he doesn't even know about COVID so much he doesn't care
the other kids don't care too. except that they were forced to endure a whole bunch of health nonsense.
But you don't have it all figured out. The law imposes 11 compulsory vaccines since Buzyn and a few other optional ones which will become compulsory at one time or another like in the USA. And long live the BPs who line their pockets and pay very large dividends to their large shareholders. and who despise the victims of their harmful products, strong in their impunity now.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 30/11/23, 21:41

The kids had a health pass for 20 people that could be exchanged at will.
This is monstrous hypocrisy. In Ardèche I know less than 10 people vaccinated. There must be a lot of people in your area.
I knew that someone got sick from it not far from my parents' house.
My neighbors are foxes, beavers, badgers, wild boars, deer and green collars: all immune
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/12/23, 10:37

plasmanul30/11/23, 22:41
The kids had a health pass for 20 people that could be exchanged at will.
This is monstrous hypocrisy.
quite, official hypocrisy pushing towards individual hypocrisy to escape the first
In Ardèche I know less than 10 people vaccinated. There must be a lot of people in your area.
I don't worry about this kind of thing when everything is wrong from the start, so I don't know what's going on in my area, any more than in yours
My neighbors are foxes, beavers, badgers, wild boars, deer and green collars: all immune
let's rather say not contaminated by this human co-empty.
But you did not answer concerning the slew of other compulsory or optional vaccines. Did you and your kids get injected with all these poisons, not much different from this co-vacuum.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 01/12/23, 11:44

Cats have reportedly caught COVID from their owners. To have...

Mandatory vaccine level:
Nope. Walou. Nada. Niet.
And my ex-wife is worse than me.
I was injected heavily with vancomycin and tasomycin in the hospital for my nosocomial infection due to the exploded hip prosthesis.
I have been vaccinated against injections for a century and I was already resistant before
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/12/23, 12:31

Mandatory vaccine level:
Nope. Walou. Nada. Niet.
And my ex-wife is worse than me.
:?: The 11 vaccines are only obligatory on children, who obviously cannot express their disagreement! Once they become adults, no one is forced to do so anymore! Strange then that their supposed protection only has a limited duration!
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 01/12/23, 12:37

For the tetanus vaccine I often think about doing it again after 25 years since the last one.
Like I tinker with rusty things with bare hand tools.
This is not likely to happen to you with your keyboard locked on the 2nd floor of your HLM
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/12/23, 13:17

For the tetanus vaccine I often think about doing it again after 25 years since the last one.
Like I tinker with rusty things with bare hand tools.
which shows you don't know anything about it! After 25 years it would have been a long time since it would have had any effect, assuming it had any use as the full stats show.
This is not likely to happen to you with your keyboard locked on the 2nd floor of your HLM
I built my “HLM” entirely with my little kids in the middle of the countryside with the cows from the neighboring farm as neighbors. And since I'm not content with touching pieces of rusty scrap metal lying around in the ground and, what's more, having some inclination to tinker on cars with many scratches and wounds, I should have died many times for decades, with my age already advanced, without having been vaccinated and revaccinated.
But the vaccine business is an extremely profitable job for the shareholders of these industries.
https://www.santepubliquefrance.fr/les- ... iques-2021
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 01/12/23, 14:05

Tetanus and rust = Urban legend.
1 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 01/12/23, 14:22

Here I am reassured.
Everything is for the best in the best of all worlds.
This is because here to ask a question to a doctor you have to wait 6 months.
My homeopathic doctor, who obviously did not tell me that she was retiring, asked me 10 years ago if my tetanus booster was less than 10 years old. “I think maybe yes, I said.”
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/12/23, 15:44

plasmanu
My homeopathic doctor, who obviously did not tell me that she was retiring, asked me 10 years ago if my tetanus booster was less than 10 years old. “I think maybe yes, I said.”
the role of a doctor (first an allopathic doctor according to his studies) has the duty to ask this type of classic question. Both vaccinations and boosters are normally recorded in the vaccination record if it is kept up to date.
This doctor may or may not be in favor of this type of intervention, but the decision is up to the client.
However, homeopathic literature shows the negative impacts of these interventions against which materia medica must first eliminate the deleterious effects, which pushes back or attenuates the positive effects that could be obtained from a treatment. Including since it is the subject in cases of cancer!
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."