The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Distant, recent history and News

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Distant, recent history and News

by Obamot » 02/03/24, 12:15

Be "off the mark” for something that we have not expressed…! : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

…we find here the most basic sophistical reflex. Why am I not surprised : Mrgreen: : Twisted:
0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 02/03/24, 14:57

Remundo wrote:I have already written that Hamas and the ultra-Zionists serve each other with their radicalism.

We're not going to beat around the bush. it is so obvious: the Zionist power wants the annihilation of Gaza; Bloody terrorist actions like those of October 2023 are the perfect pretext to initiate totally disproportionate military repression.

yes precisely, that's what I continue to wonder about, Hamas knew very well that the response would be disproportionate, so, suddenly, when are they waiting?
as already said, perhaps finally, the intervention of the "Arab world" that it finally takes part in the defense of Palestine!!?
1 x
Understanding does not mean accepting
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 02/03/24, 15:04

Obamot wrote:Be "next to the plate" for something that we have not expressed…! : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

…we find here the most basic sophistical reflex. Why am I not surprised : Mrgreen: : Twisted:

I quote

by Obamot »01/03/24, 23:25

gfgh64 wrote:
a question obsesses me, the "ham as" knew very well how I was going to react "net an miaou"
so what is the objective?

I don't believe at all that "you're obsessed with it" since above you claimed "that it was difficult to take a position" or something.
Are you just a XXX[moderated by Rémundo] who plays with our nerves "just to gauge the answers"? (like your twin).

It seems to me that you are expressing something well!!!

but otherwise, if it's just to spit on me there's a dedicated thread for that

it's small!!!, even for a Swiss : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/03/24, 18:10

: Mrgreen: Well no, I have not expressed response to your so-called “question that obsesses you,” so no sequitur.

But your reaction is typical of the sophist (generally egocentric) that is, he can confuse “cause” VS “effects”.

No more than a statement of facts can be qualified as an expression of any “stand” while he only mentions one ascertainment of these…

And besides, I ask a QUESTION, which is still not the expression of an answer, but the expectation of one.
And it is still up to the author of the text (me) to have the freedom to give it the interpretation he wishes.
LooooooooooooooooooL (but hey, when you confuse present participle and infinitive, obviously it doesn't fly very high) : Cheesy:
0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 02/03/24, 18:36

You're right ....
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/03/24, 00:46

gfgh64 wrote:
Bloody terrorist actions like those of October 2023 are the perfect pretext to initiate totally disproportionate military repression.

yes precisely, that's what I continue to wonder about, Hamas knew very well that the response would be disproportionate, so, suddenly, when are they waiting?
as already said, perhaps finally, the intervention of the "Arab world" that it finally takes part in the defense of Palestine!!?

I don't have any specific information on this subject.

But there was hesitation in the press and also in the Israeli army which would have been "surprised" by these attacks...

there are 3 hypotheses:
1) IDF was terrible at guarding its borders
2) IDF let it happen
3) IDF is complicit (false flag operation).

I noticed one thing: the Israeli army was ready for a large-scale military operation within a few days of the October attacks. : Arrow: there is something prepared, undeniably.

And the IDF was not so delicate in recovering the hostages, some were even killed by the IDF.

I was driving my car this evening and listening to France Info, the humanitarian situation in Gaza is a complete horror. acute malnutrition, pregnant women with unsafe water, no medication of course... Israel opposes humanitarian aid from NGOs. The Americans, symbolically, sent a few cargo planes to drop food... while Israel dropped bombs... American.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/03/24, 07:29

Remundo wrote:there are 3 hypotheses:
2) IDF let it happen

Here we are....

media/the-Israeli-Palestinian-conflict-recent-distant-history-and-news-t17555-210.html

What did you answer, Christophe? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/03/24, 07:45

Remundo wrote:The Americans, symbolically, sent a few cargo planes to drop food... while Israel dropped bombs... American.

Those who have managed to avoid the bombs will die poisoned...Beautiful combined technique...

Don't we have excess bacon and sausage? We could give a few bundles...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/03/24, 08:23

Macro wrote:
Remundo wrote:there are 3 hypotheses:
2) IDF let it happen

Here we are...

no need to be ironic with “here we go”.

simply notes that the IDF was ready to pounce like a rabid dog on Gaza within days, and now we can say it, in a genocidal approach. Hypothesis 1 is therefore very unlikely. That leaves 2 and 3.

I would intuitively say that 2 is the most plausible, but I'm not in the secret service's pockets... any more than you are, so a little humility.

Between 2 and 3, there could even be nuances, with Israeli agents infiltrated into the ranks of Hamas
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/03/24, 08:46

Remundo wrote:
simply notes that the IDF was ready to pounce like a rabid dog on Gaza in a matter of days

For an army at war for more than 50 years... With continuous surveillance of the borders, it does not seem surprising to be able to respond quickly. By the time everyone comes back from the weekend and takes their jobs and presto...
0 x