The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Distant, recent history and News

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Remundo

Re: The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Distant, recent history and News

by Remundo » 01/03/24, 00:21

while the media raves about the Russophobic adjutant Macronescu,

there are great tragedies happening in Gaza

Today, a crowd movement following shots, apparently Israeli, around humanitarian aid trucks, left 104 dead and 760 injured.
“The toll from the massacre on al-Rashid Street (where food distribution took place in Gaza City, editor's note) now stands at 104 dead and 760 injured,” the spokesperson for the Ministry of Health said in a statement. of Hamas, Ashraf al-Qudra, revising upwards an initial hospital report which reported at least 50 deaths.
Israeli army will 'examine where the shots came from'

For its part, the Israeli army affirmed on posting a video presented as an aerial view of the scene.

Israeli sources also told AFP that Israeli soldiers, feeling "threatened", fired on Palestinians during this aid distribution

Paper BFM TV with aerial video
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 01/03/24, 13:47

Remundo wrote:there are great tragedies happening in Gaza

hamas-reports-104-deaths-in-aid-distribution

Hunting and pest extermination technique: baiting

It saves time
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 01/03/24, 14:15

Christophe wrote:This is a warning against you by an administrator or moderator of this forum.
This is a warning regarding your following message: viewtopic.php? f = 52 & p = 549049 # p549049 . Humor doesn't excuse everything.

It wasn't humor that I was making... But outright racist remarks...

I have other things to do... But if I had the time I would take those of the two mods and administrators of the forum...

Especially on the lower banner of the forum for a few days now we have been able to read this:

Warning: this forum is a public discussion space open to everyone and without any discrimination of opinion or idea (there is no selective algorithm for display, unlike current social networks). It is freely readable and can be written after simple registration with a valid email. This forum is apolitical and we are for pluralism of opinions and debates of ideas of all kinds. The words of this forum do not engage the editorial line of the rest of the site.
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 01/03/24, 14:25

Well, I'm pointing out grossophobic comments... Humor doesn't excuse everything...

Remundo wrote:ah, I put you Madame Panot!

she has weighty arguments,
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/03/24, 20:34

Why are you cutting the rest of my post? You see evil everywhere!
she has weighty arguments, and once in a while, she is relevant!

Plus you're off topic, this is the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/03/24, 22:08

Macro, would you have fallen for it? : Wink:
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/03/24, 22:19

BFM / According to figures provided by the Hamas Ministry of Health, 104 deaths et 760 injured are to be counted.

: roll: all the same !

<< There was no Ukrainian to be deplored among the victims >>

Faced with this event, the USA decided from the air to bomb Gaza exceptionally with food...
/ Just with the constant concern not to make a mistake with the cargo intended to supply the Israelis

We wonder why the Israelis got involved in the distribution, or pretended to?
The trucks in the convoy were of course searched and checked when coming from the stocks of provisions waiting from the Egyptian border.

Then they went back north, towards survivors, with nothing for ages...
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/03/24, 23:25

gfgh64 wrote:a question obsesses me, the "ham as" knew very well how I was going to react "net an miaou"
so what is the objective?

I don't believe at all that "it obsesses you" since above you claimed “that it was difficult to take a position” or something.
You're just one XXX[moderated by Rémundo] who plays with our nerves "just to gauge the answers"? (like your twin).
0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 02/03/24, 03:19

Obamot wrote:
gfgh64 wrote:a question obsesses me, the "ham as" knew very well how I was going to react "net an miaou"
so what is the objective?

I don't believe at all that "it obsesses you" since above you claimed “that it was difficult to take a position” or something.
You're just one XXX[moderated by Rémundo] who plays with our nerves "just to gauge the answers"? (like your twin).

just to know who "our" is, because you didn't say "my"!!

and too bad, I didn't have the opportunity to see the original version of your post,

and the only thing I can gauge is how out of touch and alone you are,
I really feel sorry for you, or rather pity

and as for the question, I still ask myself, what is the objective? Hamas knew very well that the government of Israel would react in this way, so what is their real objective,
1 x
Understanding does not mean accepting
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/03/24, 07:49

I have already written that Hamas and the ultra-Zionists serve each other with their radicalism.

We're not going to beat around the bush. it is so obvious: the Zionist power wants the annihilation of Gaza; Bloody terrorist actions like those of October 2023 are the perfect pretext to initiate totally disproportionate military repression.
2 x