Shower water to supply toilet

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Shower water to supply toilet

by izentrop » 03/10/23, 01:30

phil59 wrote:Especially since now, according to the decrees, even rainwater is almost prohibited! It sucks, I know, but it happens...
It concerns those who are down the drain. :P
In the deep countryside we don't have this problem.

Regarding rainwater, there is no shortage of topics on éconolo...

Another project of the same type as this one water-pumping-filtration/autonomous-rainwater-house-project-t16086.html

The usefulness of acquiring a septic tank as a buried water reserve water-pumping-filtration/rainwater-recovery-the-customer-taken-for-a-con-t7125.html

Rainwater filtration recovery water-pumping-filtration/recovery-filtration-of-rain-water-t7.html

Filter and drainage for rainwater recovery pit water-pumping-filtration/filter-and-drainage-for-rainwater-recovery-pit-t4297.html

Make rainwater drinkable water-pumping-filtration/making-rainwater-drinkable-t13825.html

The first filtering, I do it directly in the gutter with mosquito net.
To prevent it from sticking to the bottom, I put plastic rails. The central axis of the recuperator extended to recover a maximum of water on my outlet of 50. The overflow only overflows in the event of heavy storm rain.
The vats are in a cellar. Water loaded with bacteria and algae does not smell good but is only used for watering.
A UV filter would be essential for use in a toilet or washing machine.
IMG_20231003_005647.jpg
IMG_20231003_005647.jpg (104.12 KB) Viewed times 995

IMG_20231003_010228.jpg
IMG_20231003_010228.jpg (64.1 KB) Viewed times 995
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 03/10/23, 21:15

I'm talking about decrees at the end of August, beginning of September, which should soon be supplemented by a 3rd....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 04/10/23, 00:30

Do you want to laugh? : Mrgreen:
0 x
olivierdu33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by olivierdu33 » 13/10/23, 11:14

well I'm going to have some reading....thanks @izentrop

the UV lamp to destroy bacteria, should it also work for my shower water project? no bacteria, no odor....meca filters to remove hair....only soap left...but that's not the most serious, subject to further study
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 13/10/23, 20:07

This story of the so-called anti-rainwater decree is fake, they talked about it the other day on the radio.
It is simply a reformulation of the law that exists to avoid the "vagueness" around the interpretation of certain people... with the precise aim of promoting the use of rainwater wherever possible.
2 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 13/10/23, 21:21

Forhorse wrote:This story of the so-called anti-rainwater decree is fake, they talked about it the other day on the radio.
It is simply a reformulation of the law that exists to avoid the "vagueness" around the interpretation of certain people... with the precise aim of promoting the use of rainwater wherever possible.

Or not ...

In any case, if you read carefully, there are big uncertainties.

The first reading is good, but not so much on the second.
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock: