CEA and Renault are developing a bidirectional on-board charger

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
SebastianL
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: CEA and Renault develop a bidirectional on-board charger

by SebastianL » 29/01/23, 22:21

sicetaitsimple wrote:
SebastianL wrote:If the WWTPs precisely, the large renewable energy operators also need storage,

But what is he talking about? "The big ENR operators", and the small ones too, all sell their production "over the water" to EDF at a fixed purchase price for around twenty years, whatever the need at that time on the network.
It is up to EDF to get out of it.
Now, if they need storage capacity under a different contract or elsewhere than in France, nothing prevents them from building it.

oh no, there are buyout contracts that are not kept and that have gone down. And in any case the big operators know very well that they are going to be asked for more and more clippings, and on time scales of 30 years this can very quickly go wrong in the wrong direction.

nothing prevents them from building them"

EDF has already planned to block access to EV battery storage via its "in-house" control.
I stop my plea here, unfortunately by dint of constantly pulling the cover towards either, the directives of liberalization of the storage sectors (hydrodams and EVs will fall and will be done in pain and will have to wait until all the neuroplastered papis are composted to start to do something intelligent with our know-how
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/01/23, 22:31

SebastianL wrote:I stop my argument here,

It's so confusing and unconvincing that it actually seems desirable.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 30/01/23, 01:10

SebastianL wrote:
EDF has already planned to block access to EV battery storage via its "in-house" control.

I don't understand, there is already the V2L ....
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
SebastianL
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by SebastianL » 30/01/23, 02:21

phil59 wrote:I don't understand, there is already the V2L ....

Yes we can already tinker with the V2L, if we have 3kw max, we can buy a 2000W mppt solar regulator (capable of limiting the maximum PV power; the mppt very often supports this feature) that we adjust to just maintain a state charge (low to medium) of the house battery so as to hold the night without problem in winter, but without recharging it in order to leave a utility for the PV of the house.
The car then simulates a solar panel at night with the V2L socket and all it takes is a diode rectifier to convert the 220VAC to 315VDC which is suitable for the mppt.

This is what we are at, tinkering... while waiting for the world of dinosaurs to collapse by itself, overtaken by physical constraint and uses.
Optimization, the real optimization will come when all these incompetents will be in the compost while waiting will have to do with the environment all screwed up that they will have wanted to leave (housing overpriced, non-existent pensions, birth rate at half mast, job insecurity , bulk energy, etc.).

Sorry I'm having my anti-old man crisis, I can't seem to like them anymore and apologize for the exceptions that don't respond to this caricature of absolute sadness
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 30/01/23, 12:40

You don't need much with the V2L.

It's like a hybrid inverter, when you make your table, you put a "source inverter", for what is priority.

The inverter can be automatic, if no network, puts on the car, if no car, you light the candles! : Lol:

With 3 kW, already, usually, the main one is saved.
Electric heating, we forget, but even with solar batteries.

It's an emergency solution.

For me, generally, when the car is there, it's after 17 p.m., less productive even in summer for the sun, and in winter... it's 0.
Weekends, rarely there, or very little during the day.

Currently, less than 1 kWp of panels, soon it will double "artificially". I will explain when I have done, and tested over a week. (without anything exotic, but not in the norm).
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock: