Reintegrate caregivers not vaccinated against Covid-19?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Reintegrate caregivers not vaccinated against Covid-19?

by Obamot » 26/05/23, 10:28

izentrop wrote:Let him say that in Russia, he will understand the significance of his words

No need, there's no possibility to take advantage of the system in Russia, you have to work!
Ah, on the other hand the rents are very low and all the care is free, the schools ditto with free meals for the kids. An “online” administrative system that works quickly without hassle. Safe streets that do not know so much crime, a very high quality of scientific studies, etc.,
And icing on the cake, the system will not be destabilized by agents in the pay of foreign countries.
2 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/05/23, 10:35

there's no possibility to take advantage of the system in Russia, you have to work!
...well, unless you're an "oligarch"... : Mrgreen:
3 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/05/23, 11:16

0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/05/23, 11:20

: Shock: If in France, the corrupt oligarchy were replaced by a kind of virtuous oligarchy (which it would then be appropriate to call “intellectual elite”?), I might walk… although I am not particularly keen on idea "of elites” which seems to me antagonistic with the idea of ​​virtue, since it would then be appropriate to aim for abnegation… we see its embryonic failure with Cédric Vilani, so brilliant as much as he has become a shame for the country (he had to quit right?)

In reality nothing is marvelous anywhere, given what man is in his predation...
But now, the worst of all is to have a corrupt system to the marrow with crooks among the highest perched...
These people are what rock to music: “a necessary evil”? But the real problem is that they serve as bad examples to society (the result is noticeable even in this forum, since you were seriously influenced…) : Shock:

When you will be as critical towards France AND ESPECIALLY UKRAINE, as you are towards the Russian regime, we will talk about it again.
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/05/23, 11:44

the elite in the proper sense is virtuous.

: Arrow: The people who, by their value, rank first.

On the other hand, the elite is not to be confused with the notion of leader

it is also when the leaders have nothing to do with any elite that the problems begin...

so it can be just incompetents doing stupid things... or worse, corrupt despicable people doing much worse.
2 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/05/23, 12:00

In France:
-I work,
- I only pay a small part of my medical care
-I use online administrative systems that work very well (for example, I obtained a CG of a vehicle imported from Switzerland in less than 15 days once the necessary parts were provided) and the income declaration system works perfectly : Cheesy:
- I never remember being attacked in the streets even with a taxi in Mantes, the not pretty
-the school for my moms was free (except from the moment when I wanted to put them in private but that was my choice)
- when you live in areas that are doing well, the momes canteen is free and everywhere else it is heavily subsidized
- Ask Remundo if there isn't a good level of scientific studies in France, I stayed at high school level so...

In short, we are as good as in Russia with a milder climate... : Cheesy:

For the corruption of our leaders ... I tell myself that I would be in their place ... I would do even worse : Cheesy:
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/05/23, 17:28

For once it's a Frenchman who must defend the nation against Russia and not the other way around, it proves that since the USSR, the recovery there has been spectacular to say the least, and this "dictatorship"did not go so badly to offer a living environment similar to many EU countries (which we have to be ashamed of in particular for Greece)...

On the other hand, I would be much less optimistic than you when it comes to safety and health, if you deny that you have a hell of a problem recognizing the facts...

The "crime index" of France is 49 (same as Iran or Mexico, score worse than the USA at 47,7).
Russia's "crime index" was better at 40.
Ranking 2021: https://fr.numbeo.com/criminalit%C3%A9/ ... ayColumn=0

For taxes, we can always talk about the indebtedness of France VS Russia...
France, debt per capita = €44
Russia, debt per capita = 0€ 1'700
France: one of the 5 most indebted countries in the world
https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_d ... e_publique

And we "look forward" to winter 2023 inflation and energy costs (you will think of the "Moskovite dictatorship" when you heat up and fill up for sure)
(hoping we don't get caught in a missile, because it's going to become hot cold potato)
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/05/23, 18:01

PS: despite all these rankings are to be taken with a grain of salt, you have to know how to interpret these data, but the deterioration in the quality of life in France is undeniable, as well as in Russia in the remote countryside, you should see what it happens there (although civil society now seems well organized, I had posted the report of these two girls in Siberia, they did not seem to complain). Otherwise people wouldn't take to the streets to complain as they have for years.
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/05/23, 20:20

let's say that Macro describes "the France that was"

We still have some remnants of comfort thanks to the debt and the infrastructures previously built.

But it is obvious that the standard of living is falling, and on security, but not only, it is catastrophic.
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/05/23, 22:43

At the same time, to take to the streets in Russia you don't need a pair of balls, it's a minimum of two pairs, plus 10 liters of reserve at the sperm bank. The fantasies of the Other are therefore inept.
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "