The Future Meat factory for synthetic artificial meat has just opened!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Future Meat factory for synthetic artificial meat has just opened!

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/06/21, 21:50

Moindreffor wrote:this system also applies to the "organic" that you defend ...

If I may say so, the "organic" he defends is not the "organic" you are talking about, and rightly so. Image
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 28/06/21, 22:27

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:this system also applies to the "organic" that you defend ...

If I may say so, the "organic" he defends is not the "organic" you are talking about, and rightly so. Image

exact, he defends a bio that tends to disappear, and therefore each of his interventions is missing the point,
the politician wants ideological "organic", in France it is not the farmers who asked for the ban on heating greenhouses in "organic", it is the politician, because they know very well that elsewhere we do not know. 'will not align with France because they are men from the field, not from the office

an organic cherry tomato which grows in a cube of rock wool in Spain without ever seeing the ground or the sun and which travels 1500 km to reach an organic store in the North is "organic" is it ecological? has it brought progress for our planet? but it is "organic"

and want to make believe that we are going to remove thousands of hectares of heated greenhouses to replace them with field crops, by lowering prices, I do not know who is in the wrong

to come back to the meat, no entrepreneur launches into such a niche without having the ulterior motive of making a profit, there is therefore a demand, we want the meat without killing the beast, science can do it, we do it. asks him, she does it,

the Mexicans ate aquatic fly cakes, there was a fish biodiversity in their waters, the hamburger arrived, we no longer ate aquatic flies, problem we introduced a fish to eat the flies, which he has fact but this idiot also decimates biodiversity

today you say that artificial meat is shit, in 30 years we will say that those who eat natural meat it is they who eat shit, well we are already saying it ... the trend will be totally reversed

the potato and the tomato are flagship vegetables in France, neither of them originates from France, it was necessary to use subterfuge to make the French eat potatoes, it was already at the time of the manipulation of opinion, so it's not yesterday
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/06/21, 22:57

Moindreffor wrote:exact, it defends a bio that tends to disappear

On the contrary, this organic model there is regionally in full expansion among small and very medium-sized to the detriment of "non-organic" agriculture of the same sizes. You only see industrial growth.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 28/06/21, 23:16

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:exact, it defends a bio that tends to disappear

On the contrary, this organic model there is regionally in full expansion among small and very medium-sized to the detriment of "non-organic" agriculture of the same sizes. You only see industrial growth.

So you think we can go back, small farms, Didier just presented us with a book how to cultivate in winter for individuals, I read the same type of book a year or two ago for the pros

everything that is in these two books, the Palme and the Coleman, is correct and promising, except that we must admit a profound change in our consumption, your "organic" market gardener from the South will be able to offer tomatoes without heating in May June and until September October, but in the North? and therefore in the North if I want tomatoes at the start of the season they must come from elsewhere, and what is this elsewhere? where is it?

if a field in the South produces enough to feed the South with "organic" food, ok, but if in addition it has to feed the North, will it have the capacity? or will the South eat tomatoes in May and the North leek? Do you really think that consumers in Lille will stop wanting to consume tomatoes in June and settle for leeks, carrots ...

the people of Lille will want to consume "organic" tomatoes in May as in the South, and science will allow them to do so, we criticize science we make it bring the misfortune of the world, but indirectly each of us is responsible, we are therefore going to industrialize for mass produce tomatoes out of season, we did not try to make people consume seasonal vegetables, we sold them vegetables without synthetic pesticides and now that we are there, we would like to tell them that all these good "organic" vegetables well they are not that good when they come from far away, or out of season, you think that we can chain changes in mentalities like pearls

artificial meat is the best example of this because it is ultra high technology, straight out of medical innovations, we make meat without killing the animal, we are not in an evolution but in a revolution, revolutions are periods of fractures of upheavals, unfortunately in revolutions we must take everything the good as the bad because it is a lot

for once the engine of innovation changes sides, peace wins over war, the atomic bomb weapon of destruction has given civilian nuclear power, medical advances, radio, radiotherapy, MRI scanner (N), there, the will to prolonging life leads to stopping the slaughter of animals

what will it follow? how it will be received, I do not know, but now it is there, it exists and it's like everything, we will have to do with

by the way today I took ham and butter and not bagna bread, it's not easy to bring your pod of "organic" and homemade vinaigrette to an oncology department, at least I didn't offend the southern gastronomy : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/06/21, 23:38

Biomass = Methane = Heating = Greenhouses in the North. All the problems you raise are solvable. It is necessary "just" to return to the reason and to stop this delirium of "always more and always less expensive", with a distribution of lands, subsidies and farms with a human face.
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 28 / 06 / 21, 23: 50, 1 edited once.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/06/21, 23:45

Moindreffor wrote:by the way today I took ham and butter and not bagna bread, it's not easy to bring your pod of "organic" and homemade vinaigrette to an oncology department, at least I didn't offend the southern gastronomy
rays, chemo? not that serious ?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/06/21, 00:07

You're both super bad, but you definitely have “reason", that's it ?
(I include Vegaz who had the Covid and ABC2019 who must be vaccinated every year against the flu to survive, both on the downward slope, and also Macro particularly affected by an old era of smoking).

The "funny”Rather it reminds me of:“do what i say but not what i do"

Moindreffor wrote:I don't know if you live in the city or in the countryside

but in the countryside, the tracks rise up against the wind turbines that the people of the cities naturally want to put at home, their landscape is already eaten up by the towers, so well we can well screw up the countryside landscapes in the air. '' to have shit to watch, and generation after generation we will have the high tech fields, the vintage ones, and the fields of ruins ...

others want to suppress the cows, it pollutes, etc ..., therefore let us suppress the permanent meadows with the few hedges that remain and replace by fields by magnificent cultivated fields and bare for part of the year, it gives beautiful torrents of mud, it occupies the population by giving back such beautiful scenes of solidarity after ...

around my house every year, we see a meadow disappear, then the following year the hedge that was around, then the slope, to such an extent that we even modify the population of raptors, we see typical species of steppes that smolder on the ground take root ...

1) rigged vote
2) little discernment of citizens
3) manipulation of opinions

for me that characterizes only one thing, you do not accept that others may have different ideas, you pose as the one who holds the truth, and if it was you who was all or in part in the error? in any case you are in the rejection, the exclusion therefore in the inability to bring together and the rejection of the Swiss shows it well, they have come together on traditional common values ​​because even if these values ​​must evolve they are more reassuring than the divisive, exclusive and rejection ideas ...

so as long as you are in "you are just idiots" "you are going straight in the wall", "stop the slaughter", THAT'S the right way, listen to the new messiah, the truth, everyone is lying to you except us , it will not work because we do not want exclusion but we must come together to find the real good ideas
This guy is a genius, reads things in my mind that I haven't even thought of! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
I live in the city and in the countryside ... (Ah, you haven't guessed it)
The slogan (campaign financed by mass distribution) was “NO to extreme phyto initiatives"
If I had had the right to vote, I would therefore have voted as you just said “against the extreme slogan”
I would have said to myself: “so as not to be in extremes, let's just let nature take its course ... Don't cut the hedges, etc ...
I don't want “extreme” just what is “normal”.
BIO would have seemed closer to “normal” than chemistry, which is clearly found in the “extreme” (and not the other way around ...)

There you go, so you are right in your reasoning, now you have to go to the application :) : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/06/21, 10:42

as stupid as usual! The flexivore exists, in the minds of those who know nothing about it, of course, that's what all those who do not eat exclusively bidoche, but also fruits, vegetables, seeds, almost everyone do. therefore flexivorous.
So in what way this supposed "compromise" would not be carrying, since it is already it for heaps of centuries and millennia everywhere on this earth.

quite simply poor stain, because we do not create immediate wealth with an old system, you live in a capitalist world, where money is king, you constantly denounce it, for chemistry, petrochemistry, pharmacology, but you are too narrow-minded and too sectarian to see that this system also applies to the "organic" that you defend, your mind is too limited by your beliefs
And it is an individual with a limited mind who says that! The bio that you criticize, (but which one exactly?) Is one of the various possibilities offered by companies and for everyone to use them or not. And the bio is obviously part of it, it is a Palissade that you leave us!
20 years ago the telephone companies lived off telephones, the telephone still exists, but telephoning has become free, profit is elsewhere it is this concept that you are unable to understand, so in agriculture profit does not is not about respect for culture it is about increasing margins, as long as you stick with your ideas from the 70s you will still and always miss the mark
Except, pov'tache, that the material gadgets, pass, but the living remains, (as long as you and your friends do not screw it up with your chemical poisons). So since people need to eat and the choice is theirs FINALLY proposed, it is obvious (except for gogos like you) to turn to what is the best, that is to say the least polluted possible for our time of food overpollution, among others.
Clearly, the latecomer, next to the retrograde plate, it's you!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 29/06/21, 22:02

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Biomass = Methane = Heating = Greenhouses in the North. All the problems you raise are solvable. It is necessary "just" to return to the reason and to stop this delirium of "always more and always less expensive", with a distribution of lands, subsidies and farms with a human face.

your bio
mass where do you find it?

you seem to forget one thing is that energy has to be created somewhere to be used elsewhere and each step causes losses

so your biogas plant works with the waste from another production, if you delete this initial production, you stop your system, or more precisely you cannot start it

and what you are proposing is more energy consumption, while we should move towards a decrease in consumption, we do not solve a problem by providing it as a less harmful solution,

you're talking about a subsidy, a subsidy is not income, our farmers should live off their work

and how will land distribution increase production? more operators is an increase in the workforce, and currently it is the labor force that is the problem

I remind you that the best waste is the one that we do not produce, the only valid innovation that I have seen lately is solid shampoo, without packaging instead of recyclable packaging
0 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 29/06/21, 22:20

Obamot wrote:There you go, so you are right in your reasoning, now you have to go to the application :) : Mrgreen:

to go to the application, it's easy, you just need to run your brain and ask yourself the right questions to arrive at the right answers

currently we want more and more electricity, for our computers, our phones, our heat pump heating hot in winter, cool in summer, and therefore we put wind turbines at all costs, even the bike becomes electric and especially with the cars arriving, it's a headlong rush, and all the ecologists applaud we are going to make green electricity, except that we do not solve any problem we move it

we had gas, oil, in a few years we will say we had rare earths ...

as long as we have the wrong solutions, being convinced that we have the right ones, because we have not thought beyond the tip of our nose, we will continue to go straight into the wall, our current problem c 'is that the politician no longer plays its role of improving society, it plays its re-election, and for that it counts in electoral term and not in long term and that the public opinion wants everything and everything to continue and that she demands that from the politician

currently we want to delete everything without having the right replacement solutions, creating a vacuum is not very reasonable

you talk about reducing the consumption of meat ok, we are going to eliminate the cows, and we will be able to occupy the land for something else, but what is this other thing, the forest, which will be crazy enough to plant trees of which it will profit from it in 40 years, without any income and that expenditure during all these years?
0 x
(of me)