Covid vaccination survey: have you been vaccinated?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

Are you vaccinated against covid19?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccination survey: are you vaccinated?

by ABC2019 » 20/08/21, 14:09

Obamot wrote:Listen to my old ABCnounet, I didn't say that, I gave you one last chance for you to prove your fanciful allegations to us, we don't have them => CQFD ... (Not directly “tes”Allegations eh ... those which are served to us by the authorities). So don't play “Mme Soleil” yourself by putting yourself in her situation!

I am not "the authorities" and I do not have to prove things that I did not say, I already have enough difficulty explaining to autistic people what I really said ...

because you will have to explain to the 3 other funny people that the "contaminated" have an immune system that has responded ...

who denied that?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/08/21, 14:16

You and many ways. By having confused for a long time infected VS contaminated ... There you deny it completely since for you, all the tested were “infected”(We are not going to repeat this debate for the umpteenth time, eh ... you never told us how you differentiate them, now you just use the appropriate term ... either!)

And it's still you who takes up the mainstream diatribe the most (cf: the government)

So either your opinion is changing, and I will say bravo without blaming it or are you turning your jacket over on the sly?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/08/21, 14:58

Obamot wrote:You and many ways. By having confused for a long time infected VS contaminated ... There you deny it completely since for you, all the tested were “infected”(We are not going to repeat this debate for the umpteenth time, eh ... you never told us how you differentiate them, now you just use the appropriate term ... either!)

well yes and I did not understand the difference you made yourself. How does this relate to the previous remark?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/08/21, 17:40

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:You and many ways. By having confused for a long time infected VS contaminated ... There you deny it completely since for you, all the tested were “infected”(We are not going to repeat this debate for the umpteenth time, eh ... you never told us how you differentiate them, now you just use the appropriate term ... either!)

well yes and I did not understand the difference you made yourself. How does this relate to the previous remark?
You understood it very well since now you use the correct term faux-derche. : Twisted:

The report is that you just used a loophole again to avoid answering on the merits, according to “the ABC Method".

Well yes, you have no answer eh, we can imagine since your "answers" are copied / pasted from the official speech ...
And it's been over a year ABCnounet. Mouffon! Berdalor ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/08/21, 17:45

okayyyy ..... : Shock: : Shock:
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/08/21, 18:47

ABC2019 wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! No, but at this level of bad faith, there's really nothing more to hope for from the house buffoon .... it's surreal. : Shock:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/08/21, 18:50

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! No, but at this level of bad faith, there's really nothing more to hope for from the house buffoon .... it's surreal. : Shock:

but of course, you're not going to take the trouble to explain the difference between infected and contaminated, so obvious is it, is that it, guignoldebois?

am i good?
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/08/21, 18:56

But the answer is implied! It's too late...

The trouble is getting caught at YOUR OWN GAME!

For having buried yourself in confusion, because of the lie of the media, you had not realized the difference, revealed precisely by the errors of the media in their untruths ....

Untruths to which you have never ceased to lend yourself ...

I believe the difference is self-explanatory and has already been said. We have already answered it ...

Stay the bottom, which you constantly evade ....
FISH CORN!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/08/21, 18:59

Obamot wrote:The trouble is getting caught at YOUR OWN GAME!
Poor'Bozo ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/08/21, 19:04

well, I won, the answer is that it's so obvious that it's not even worth explaining, eh!

I can see you in a sketch, the two comedians ...

"can you tell?"

"yes, I can say it!"

"he can say it, we applaud him !!"

0 x