Covid vaccination survey: have you been vaccinated?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

Are you vaccinated against covid19?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid vaccination survey: are you vaccinated?

by ABC2019 » 20/08/21, 12:37

Janic wrote:except that the vaccines are not there for nothing, except psychologically for the hypochondriacs and the old ones whom one scares, but to nothing for all the others is more than 90%!

so if the unvaccinated are psychologically and physiologically much healthier than the vaccinated, why are they 10 times more hospitalized and 10 times more to die in France then, Jeannotlapin?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/08/21, 12:38

if that changes bcp: it very very strongly limits the risk of hospital / rea / death / saturation of the health system. Either: The bulk of the problem.
due to the rejection of other prevention methods which drastically reduce these latter cases!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/08/21, 12:43

ABCon »20/08/21, 12:37
Janic wrote:
except that the vaccines are not there for nothing, except psychologically for the hypochondriacs and the old ones whom one scares, but to nothing for all the others is more than 90%!
so if the unvaccinated are psychologically and physiologically much healthier than the vaccinated, why are they 10 times more hospitalized and 10 times more to die in France then, Jeannotlapin?
idiotic thought as usual. You post graphs to us where there are only 6 more cases than the vaccinated, without specifying that among the unvaccinated they include the vaccinated only one unprotected dose. The usual cheating for a long time, jeannette rabbit stranded!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/08/21, 12:49

pedrodelavega wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:What for since the vaccines do not induce the promised immunity? Since they do not prevent infection, since they do not prevent contagion, since barrier gestures are still required, since masks too, since ultimately that does not change anything?
if things change bcp: that very very strongly limits the risk of hospital / rea / death / saturation of the health system. Either: The bulk of the problem.

Posted this morning on the "maps, statistics, analyzes ...." thread:

New DREES study:

"Between August 2 and 8, the increase in hospital admissions for critical care as well as conventional hospitalization is mainly driven by unvaccinated people. By comparing the numbers to the population of each vaccination status, critical care admissions amount to 27 patients per 1 million unvaccinated and 2,4 patients per 1 million fully vaccinated. Thus, for a comparable population size, there are 11 times more entries into critical care among the unvaccinated than among the fully vaccinated.

Regarding conventional hospital admissions, they amount to 82 patients per 1 million unvaccinated people and 14 patients per 1 million fully vaccinated people.
"

https://drees.solidarites-sante.gouv.fr ... enter
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/08/21, 12:52

Janic wrote:idiotic thought as usual. You post us graphs where there are only 6 more cases than the vaccinated,

except that it is reduced to 10 million inhabitants, so you have to multiply by about 3, and that it is per day, so you have to multiply by the number of days. And that in addition it was on August 1st and that since it has been multiplied by 3 again. In short, you can already multiply by 100.

But since you have problems with the rules of 3, I would like to remind you that it is always 10 times more, in any case.

without specifying that among the unvaccinated they include the vaccinated a single unprotected dose. The usual cheating for a long time, jeannette rabbit stranded!

you estimate how much the vaccinated a dose in the 90% of the unvaccinated?

and anyway why the vaccinated 2 doses should die 10 times less than the vaccinated one dose if it is the vaccine which is dangerous?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/08/21, 13:02

Bla-bla-bla and bla-bla-bla, bla-bla-bla, bla-bla-bla, bla-bla-bla, nobody knows anything about it, all the spiel ... words taken from a hat. ..
ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:not for polio. For the Covid, I recognized it, we are not there.
You'll have to tell me what to do eh ...

We stop the vaccination then, since the risks outweigh the benefit (which is non-existent) in the case of England, etc ...?

lie and manipulation, the figures show that in France currently vaccines prevent around 90% (do not piss me off with the 85% ...) of hospitalizations and deaths, while excess mortality due to vaccines is not statistically measurable.
False, we will never know anything about it since we are unable to say “What is devoted to what and valid for how long ...?” I was waiting for you to tell me, I'll give you one more chance: the balance of benefits VS risks of the vaccine in the short term, who cares ... The Delta variant is just a bad cold, no wonder that everything has calmed down ... We are awaiting a full report of a ten-year balance benefits VS risk projection ...

Last year, I remember very well asking you if once the vaccinations were advanced we could drop the barrier gestures, masks, and all the hoopla ... I ARE STILL WAITING ...

ABC-blablabla wrote:
Obamot wrote:Or do we stop wearing masks, distancing, freezing, since conversely the (so-called) vaccination would work ...?
Or do we stop vaccination because it was a huge politico-economic hoax?

What should we do Chef? : Wink:

since nothing is enough, but everything contributes, we continue to do all this until the immunity due either to vaccines or to contaminated individuals is sufficient for the epidemic to spontaneously regress (without the delta, we would be there already).
Bla-bla-bla and bla-bla-bla, bla-bla-bla, bla-bla-bla, bla-bla-bla, nobody knows anything about it, all the spiel ... words taken from a hat. ..
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/08/21, 13:18

(New sketch by Bozo (Circus music): "It's for 10 million inhabitants so you add so much, worse as it is from August 1st, so you multiply by 3 to multiply by 100, result is 10 more times! "Laughter assured, again!)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/08/21, 13:21

Obamot wrote:Bla-bla-bla and bla-bla-bla, bla-bla-bla, bla-bla-bla, bla-bla-bla, nobody knows anything about it, all the spiel ... words taken from a hat. ..
ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:You'll have to tell me what to do eh ...

We stop the vaccination then, since the risks outweigh the benefit (which is non-existent) in the case of England, etc ...?

lie and manipulation, the figures show that in France currently vaccines prevent around 90% (do not piss me off with the 85% ...) of hospitalizations and deaths, while excess mortality due to vaccines is not statistically measurable.
False, we will never know anything about it since we are unable to say “What is devoted to what and valid for how long ...?” I was waiting for you to tell me, I'll give you one more chance: the balance of benefits VS risks of the vaccine in the short term, who cares ... The Delta variant is just a bad cold, no wonder that everything has calmed down ... We are awaiting a full report of a ten-year balance benefits VS risk projection ...

you said text message "the benefit (which is non-existent)" and I remind you that there are 10 times less hospitalizations and deaths among the vaccinated than among the unvaccinated. These are numbers, after you put the blah you want on it.

Over the 10 years, obviously nothing is known, but on the countries which have vaccinated a lot but with very little covid, such as Norway or Iceland, there is zero excess mortality observed for the moment, of after the site that you know well, euromomo.

Last year, I remember very well asking you if once the vaccinations were advanced we could drop the barrier gestures, masks, and all the hoopla ... I ARE STILL WAITING ...

I am not Madame Soleil, so I do not answer questions where I do not have the answer. It will obviously depend on the evolution of the epidemic, the variants, the duration of the vaccine efficacy ...
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/08/21, 13:26

(LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/08/21, 13:51

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:Bla-bla-bla and bla-bla-bla, bla-bla-bla, bla-bla-bla, bla-bla-bla, nobody knows anything about it, all the spiel ... words taken from a hat. ..
ABC2019 wrote:lie and manipulation, the figures show that in France currently vaccines prevent around 90% (do not piss me off with the 85% ...) of hospitalizations and deaths, while excess mortality due to vaccines is not statistically measurable.

you said text message "the benefit (which is non-existent)" and I remind you that there are 10 times less hospitalizations and deaths among the vaccinated than among the unvaccinated. These are numbers, after you put the blah you want on it.

Over the 10 years, obviously nothing is known, but on the countries which have vaccinated a lot but with very little covid, such as Norway or Iceland, there is zero excess mortality observed for the moment, of after the site that you know well, euromomo.

I am not Madame Soleil, so I do not answer questions where I do not have the answer. It will obviously depend on the evolution of the epidemic, the variants, the duration of the vaccine efficacy ...

Listen to my old ABCnounet, I didn't say that, I gave you one last chance for you to prove your fanciful allegations to us, we don't have them => CQFD ... (Not directly “tes”Allegations eh ... those which are served to us by the authorities). So don't play “Mme Soleil” yourself by putting yourself in her situation!

You tell US:

ABC2019 wrote: since nothing is enough, but everything contributes, we continue to do all this until the immunity due is to the vaccines, either to the contaminated, is sufficient for the epidemic to regress spontaneously (without the delta, we would already be there).
There we are indeed moving forward, but you should have developed, because you will have to explain to the 3 other funny people that the "contaminated" have an immune system that has responded ...

You will also have to admit that everything that has not been done in perspective with the “contaminationis good for the dumpster) like all your posts from last year ...

We are moving forward because even the health pass did not take into account the fact that the contaminations stimulated the immunity of contact cases .... It is a kind of denial which proves that the problem is not the “ covid ”, but a thirst for coercion and iniquitous control. And there is of course no question of letting the government install such “things” over time! If the puppets who govern us had used the Paris attacks as a pretext at the time, it's not even sure that it would have been possible, then now ...

We are moving forward, but halfway, because no one is able to give a correct rate of propagation.

In short, all this has been saying it for months, and now you are starting to rally to my words: well it's simple then, go to the end!
Last edited by Obamot the 20 / 08 / 21, 14: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x