Covid19 and long covid: possible sequelae on the organism (even "mild" cases)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid19 and long covid: possible sequelae on the organism (even "mild" cases)

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/08/22, 17:04

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
izentrop wrote:Is that so ! which :?:
You know very well what I'm talking about
No

Here Izylsheimer (And there are others):
sante-pollution-prevention / les-cons-du-coronavirus-t16359-5040.html? # p474671
media / information-censorship-media-debate-or-the-truth-t11129-120.html # p466970
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid19 and long covid: possible sequelae on the organism (even "mild" cases)

by izentrop » 18/08/22, 17:20

I won't bother deciphering the rotten, non-credible links made in robob : roll:
izentrop wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Since the vaccine (ARNM) has proven its total ineffectiveness from the second variant (it was already not brilliant with Delta), you can reassure yourself as much as you can (not).
Don't talk nonsense, it is still effective for the most fragile https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoi ... E2NzY3OSJ9
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Propaganda, advertising, fear marketing.
While the world agencies arrive at the same results, you are still not credible, my good Guy.
Attachments
DREES in curves.gif
DREES in curves.gif (29.34 Kio) Consulted 1242 times
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/08/22, 20:03

izentrop wrote:I won't bother deciphering the rotten, non-credible links made in robob : roll:

Of course. The reservist is there, his finger on the seam, obeying the leaders without ever thinking for himself (You can't). Ah those soldiers and their curtain rods... : roll:
Ps: The "rotten links", it's the Parisian, the World, etc, etc... only beautiful mainstream as you like it.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/08/22, 20:05

and the stupid who can't even read a graph!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/08/22, 20:19

Anyway, for Izy, whose faculties are at their lowest since the pandemic, when it's longer than a tweet, he no longer reads because it's beyond his ability to understand. A silly little text, an image and/or a photo and/or a 30-second video (max, huh), presto, he's happy and even more so if there's "science" in the title...
1 x
fracass
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fracass » 18/08/22, 20:20

Is it me or is the graph just showing the ineffectiveness of the vaccine?
Whether the figures are absolute or relative, if we consider 80% vaccinated
Last edited by fracass the 18 / 08 / 22, 20: 24, 1 edited once.
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/08/22, 20:24

fracass wrote:Is it me or is the graph just showing the ineffectiveness of the vaccine?

No, no, it's not you. But Izy doesn't understand what he sees.
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/08/22, 08:44

guy
No, no, it's not you. But Izy doesn't understand what he sees.
has he ever shown, like his clone ABCile, the slightest understanding of anything, apart from his endless copy-pasting and repeating the speeches of the guru of his zetetic sect over and over.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/08/22, 14:50

Difficult to ask the opinion of a guy himself who has become almost a zetetician, it's an understatement if he himself no longer knows which saint to devote himself to.... Who calls others paranoid when he rushes to reveal their private life... Well, I say that, I say nothing, it's anecdotal when the forum seems to have swung into transgression/regression! :?:
And all those who are a little "enlightened" have seen it. Even Remundo who is silent but does not think less.

It must be enjoyable for ABC2019, right...!? : Idea: : Shock:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 19/08/22, 15:21

fracass wrote:Is it me or is the graph just showing the ineffectiveness of the vaccine?
Whether the figures are absolute or relative, if we consider 80% vaccinated
But only 20% in hospital compared to 80% of unvaccinated bananas : roll: ... Open your eyes it is noted on the right of the curves 8)
0 x