Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

by izentrop » 15/03/24, 11:29

Another "biologist" suffering from acute melonitis... : Twisted: : Twisted:
Messenger RNA vaccines, like Pfizer's against Covid-19, cannot modify the genome, as experts have been explaining for almost three years. However, recent publications ensuring the opposite and affirming that not only could they modify DNA but also that they would cause heart damage or cancer, have widely circulated on social networks. But these are unsubstantiated assumptions and extrapolations, indicate the experts interviewed by AFP: not only has the presence of DNA in vaccines never been proven, but even if it happened, it is highly improbable that this could lead to cancer.

It all started with a hearing by biologist Phillip Buckhaults (archive), from the University of South Carolina, before a Senate committee on September 13 about his research on Covid vaccines.
And blah blah and blah blah https://defacto-observatoire.fr/Medias/ ... s-cancers/
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/03/24, 13:32

izentrop wrote:Another "biologist" suffering from acute melonitis... : Twisted: : Twisted:
Messenger RNA vaccines, like Pfizer's against Covid-19, cannot modify the genome, as experts have been explaining for almost three years.
And blah blah and blah blah https://defacto-observatoire.fr/Medias/ ... s-cancers/

Your link refers to something completely different (did you not even read the title of the article?):
Beware of this fake news that “pieces of DNA” introduced by Covid vaccines cause cancer

Otherwise, our DNA has been modified since the dawn of time by viruses thanks to "horizontal transfer", it is even the key to evolution. In fact, certain bacteria become resistant to antibiotics via this horizontal transfer (so an antibiotic can indirectly be mutagenic). The injection of a messenger RNA vaccine means that our body can see its DNA modified (for me, also indirectly), it is a natural, logical, observed, proven reaction. It remains to be seen whether there may be consequences and whether they are good or bad.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/03/24, 13:38

It's the same thing and when we see who it comes from and that it is contested by the research community, we understand that everything he says is bullshit. : Wink:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/03/24, 13:41

izentrop wrote:It's the same thing and when we see who it comes from and that it is contested by the research community, we understand that everything he says is bullshit. : Wink:

Who is "He", I didn't name anyone... are you psychic now?
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 15/03/24, 14:12

robob wrote:Phillip Buckhaults, Ph.D., a molecular biologist and cancer geneticist, expressed concern about the increase in cases and the risks associated with the presence of DNA in covid mRNA vaxes.

These concerns having been made public and "weighing" on his career, here is his response:

"The findings of DNA contamination in mRNA vaccines have been repeated by me and others. The DNA is widely distributed in many batches used around the world. I and others are studying to see if Plasmid DNA one day integrates into human genomic DNA.

My findings will be reported in peer-reviewed publications.

Some people were scared by something they couldn't do anything about. The discussion should take place between scientists and regulators and should not be used to alarm the public unless/until actionable information is obtained. Scientists work in private to ensure the public is protected. There are good and honest scientists who quickly introduced vaccines to the public to protect them against a new virus, and now other good and honest scientists are opposing them and conducting additional safety studies to ensure that no harm goes unnoticed. This is a natural tension between two good groups of scientists and the audience is served by their somewhat conflicted relationship.

Pharmacovigilance studies generally take place out of public view and are only brought to public attention when informative results are ready. This issue was exposed to the public prematurely. I am grateful for the overwhelming public support for my research, but it has come at a high emotional cost for some. [some policy recommendations…]

1. Lipid nanoparticle-based mRNA vaccines require a new type of genome integrity monitoring program checking for insertional mutagenesis and/or epigenetic modifications in the real-world conditions in which they are used.

2. Institutions charged with ensuring public safety should not be funded by the industries they regulate."

: Arrowd:

https://factuel.afp.com/doc.afp.com.33XV6KH
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/03/24, 15:19

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Who is "He", I didn't name anyone... are you psychic now?
Phillip J. Buckhaults, Ph.D.

What I didn't read well was the tweet where he tempered the misinterpreted remarks, which leaked on the internet, saying that at present there is nothing to prove the action on human DNA.
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: The injection of a messenger RNA vaccine means that our body can see its DNA modified (for me, also indirectly), it is a natural, logical, observed, proven reaction.

You are right about retroviruses
In retroviruses, the genetic material is made of RNA and not DNA. To reproduce in the infected host, they copy part of their RNA in the form of DNA, which is then inserted into the genetic heritage of the contaminated individual. For a long time, we were unaware of their existence in humans, but in recent decades we have known several of them, including HIV in AIDS or HLTV in leukemia. Above all, it was discovered that certain retroviruses were endogenous, that is to say that the DNA sequences that they introduce into the genome become hereditary.
https://www.futura-sciences.com/sante/a ... ain-22230/
But the vaccine only injects the spike protein into a lipid envelope. It is the muscle cell that produces messenger RNA, which is then released to be recognized by the immune system.
It is impossible for this to contaminate the human genome, until proven otherwise.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/03/24, 15:29

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Who is "He", I didn't name anyone... are you psychic now?
Phillip J. Buckhaults, Ph.D.

Lost:
https://www.polytechnique-insights.com/ ... re-genome/ You don't follow, you don't care, you think.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/03/24, 15:49

It's you who's drifting on
If our hypothesis is confirmed, we will have...
I'm going to plant my potatoes, that will change your bullshit :P
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/03/24, 16:36

izentrop wrote:It's you who's drifting on
If our hypothesis is confirmed, we will have...
I'm going to plant my potatoes, that will change your bullshit :P

“Our bullshit” is “bullshit” which should open up other perspectives for you. Alas, this is not the case and you remain in your beliefs (Cf: Paracelce) and you are not interested in anything... your potatoes are very lucky, you must know how to speak vegetables! : Cheesy:

This work, published Thursday February 15 in the journal Cell*, examines the origins of myelin, an insulating fatty membrane that forms around nerves and allows electrical impulses to be diffused more quickly.

According to the authors, a genetic sequence acquired from retroviruses – viruses that invade their host's DNA – is crucial for myelin production. And this code is found today in modern mammals, amphibians and fish.

https://www.geo.fr/sciences/comment-anc ... ent-218869

*https://www.cell.com/cell/abstract/S0092-8674(24)00013-8
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/03/24, 18:51

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:a genetic sequence acquired from retroviruses
This ties in with what I cited previously. Evolution did not happen in a day and that does not change the fact that mRNA vaccines do not modify the human genome. Don't mix everything up guys : Mrgreen:
0 x