Zoonoses: after Covid-19, leptospirosis!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Zoonoses: after Covid-19, leptospirosis!

by Obamot » 02/02/22, 01:16

izentrop wrote:
Pessimistic scientists believe that we cannot predict and that we must remain on the alert. The most optimistic say that it's been 10 years since the coronavirus was discovered and that no cases in humans have been detected. All this while the Covid crisis is not over; Everything in its time.

coronavirus = common cold

simpleton
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/02/22, 13:13

Obamot wrote:"nice" strike Guy, congratulations...

But fuck you, dear "friend".
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/02/22, 13:34

Ah well when you find "the reason", nod, all you have to do is connect it with what you do and say now, it must surely have been a gigantic thing to the point that you are now trying to destabilize the forum taking it in turn to Christophe, Janic, Remundo and me...
And since you display your "states of mind" in the public square, it will interest "us"...

Unless it is to connect with your ego and your future desires? You too "you old pain" than that... : Wink: “the friend”
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/02/22, 13:41

Obamot wrote:Oh well when you find "the reason", nod...

health-pollution-prevention/zoonoses-after-covid-19-leptospirosis-t16476-30.html#p489572

1: I "like" as I hear it and for once Zombizy is not talking bullshit (in my eyes), I don't see why I should be accountable to anyone or should I do anything either to one or more people on this forum.
2: Who says there is no research and manipulation regarding gains of office in Wuhan or elsewhere? Not me. On the contrary.
3: Who claims that HIV sequences are found in the covid virus (in which one, by the way, given all the variants?) Not me, since it is false (retracted study).
3: Who is claiming that this virus was deliberately or accidentally released into the wild? Not me, there is no certainty of any kind regarding this hypothesis.
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 02 / 02 / 22, 13: 56, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/02/22, 13:50

Bah, it was you who liked izentrop “darling”, not me... : Cheesy: (and it's your right as much as I don't care, simple observation)

But it's very good to point that as an essential reason... THIS AS WELL AS your change of heart is prior...

So relevance = zero...

It's always complicated to find a posteriori reason for previous acts especially when there is no awareness

Have a good day!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/02/22, 15:24

PS: (and because you edited to avoid answering me)

Your first intention was to post the link alone. The rest is a trial of intent and moreover on trifles...

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
1: I "like" as I hear it and for once Zombizy is not talking bullshit (in my eyes), I don't see why I should be accountable to anyone or should I do anything either to one or more people on this forum. I told you that I don't care, it doesn't change the anteriority of your cognitive "slip"... dazzling

2: Who says there is no research and manipulation regarding gains of office in Wuhan or elsewhere? Not me. On the contrary. it has nothing to do, it's YOU who blames me and not the other way around it doesn't change anything about the anteriority of your cognitive "slip"... (to be nice...)

3: Who claims that HIV sequences are found in the covid virus (in which one, by the way, given all the variants?) Not me, since it is false (retracted study). ah, but it's ME who told you “that”... you're taking up my argument there... (except that Montagnier hasn't changed his position, and if I refer to him, we can't can hardly consider it a fault let alone a “betrayal of trust”), and again, it does not change the anteriority of your cognitive “slip”...

3: Who is claiming that this virus was deliberately or accidentally released into the wild? Not me, there is no certainty of any kind regarding this hypothesis. first I was careful, it's a hypothesis that can not be ruled out, in law a bundle of clues is proof (and there it is significant) then there are exculpations "a contrario" (and there's none, no missing link despite all the research for 1 year in all the sequencing banks using software, nothing, nada, zero,) which would validate the opposite according to the scientists who talk about it , the “de facto” validation of the leak from the lab (deliberate or not, that is another question) is aggravated by the fact that “as if by chance”, is added the “gain of function” whose deliberate purpose is to infect man! And this would end up (in your opinion?) precisely in this "natural" virus found who knows where (I mean without any tangible and proven ecosystem that would have been favorable in the eventual transmission to humans, or whatever it was someone else who would preside or would not validate the need for it a priori!?) Point that you therefore contest, but without to this day you have NEVER brought the slightest convincing technical or scientific element which would justify or demonstrate that this virus would be 100% natural (currently the trend is rather towards the opposite since the NIH has confessed to funding “gains of function” and that Sen. Rand Paul seems sure of the elements on which it is based!* Here again, we can hardly consider that as a fault and even less a "betrayal of trust", and again, it does not change the anteriority of your cognitive "slip"... In the end and as it was necessary to wait for it, there are only slight discrepancies which absolutely do not justifynot this shift, already because it predates the alleged facts...

*) and it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact “let it be known that countries that have P4 are experimenting with viruses everywhere”, this does not validate OR rather does not “automatically” invalidate a more or less well-founded opinion, unless you are in the syllogism (to be nice).

It will therefore again be necessary for you, to find a posteriori "the supposed life that would go with the alleged facts"

Good luck in your quest for nothingness!

Thank you and goodbye. :!: :|

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/02/22, 16:06

I wouldn't give a damn about the cognitive “slippage”. Coming from a guy who went from reason to beliefs (I saw it coming from your comments on "Hold Up" and I ignored it, asshole that I am). In short, a BLIND follower of conspiracy theories has just come to light. I had doubts, I no longer have any. You keep whining when someone disagrees with you, you keep being stubborn, fascinated by American manipulators when they feed your smoky theories without any validated evidence, you get several times take the flag of copied / pasted "to make you foam", you put in the balance of your "illustrations" the cancers of the participants in this forum (Which is filthy), you consort with the most eccentric to counter those you hate. Well done. Let's sum up: Intellectual crook, licensed hoax (Your ways of drowning the fish to say nothing are absolutely brilliant!), Limitless pretension (Various weak medical diagnoses "from a distance"), judge and jury, pro "disqualifier", manipulator, bitter and revengeful, betrayal of ideas, contempt for all that is mainstream without discernment, partisan, false derche and now victim. Hats off to the artist. In the future, try to ignore me, or try to make "friend friend" again when for you, it means nothing. Thanks in advance. : Mrgreen:
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/02/22, 03:47

Poor beasts :(
The Hong Kong authorities have taken the decision to slaughter hundreds of hamsters as well as thousands of other small mammals (chinchillas, rabbits, guinea pigs) as a "precautionary measure". 11 rodents have reportedly tested positive for Covid-19, along with two people from the Little Boss pet store in the commercial district of Causeway Bay. In all, nearly 2.000 mammals have been or will be exterminated as soon as possible.
https://www.rtl.fr/actu/international/c ... 7900119639
Attachments
hamster.jpg
hamster.jpg (8.09 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 03/02/22, 04:46

RTL wrote:The Hong Kong authorities have taken the decision to slaughter hundreds of hamsters as well as thousands of other small mammals (chinchillas, rabbits, guinea pigs) as a "precautionary measure". 11 rodents have reportedly tested positive for Covid-19, along with two people from the Little Boss pet store in the commercial district of Causeway Bay. In all, nearly 2.000 mammals have been or will be exterminated as soon as possible.

The two people from the pet store are part of the 2000?!?!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/02/22, 18:05

izentrop wrote:Poor beasts :(
The Hong Kong authorities have taken the decision to slaughter hundreds of hamsters as well as thousands of other small mammals (chinchillas, rabbits, guinea pigs) as a "precautionary measure". 11 rodents have reportedly tested positive for Covid-19, along with two people from the Little Boss pet store in the commercial district of Causeway Bay. In all, nearly 2.000 mammals have been or will be exterminated as soon as possible.
https://www.rtl.fr/actu/international/c ... 7900119639

And yet, the hamsters remained well confined!
Like us last year.
We had a narrow escape, finally.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "