Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

by Janic » 27/07/22, 18:34

what does it matter whether it is a zoonosis, or a virus tampered with in the lab since in any case, it has spread everywhere. Isn't the important thing to look for ways to deal with it in the real world. The vaxxthing turned out to be ineffective, even dangerous, so what do we do then? this is what the populations concerned ask themselves.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/07/22, 19:07

Janic wrote:what does it matter whether it is a zoonosis, or a virus tampered with in the lab since in any case, it has spread everywhere. Isn't the important thing to look for ways to deal with it in the real world. The vaxxthing turned out to be ineffective, even dangerous, so what do we do then? this is what the populations concerned ask themselves.
Without a mailbox to communicate with you, it's not easy, could you send me yours by PM, thank you!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/07/22, 20:10

Without a mailbox to communicate with you, it's not easy, could you send me yours by PM, thank you!
kesako a mailbox!? I am refractory to this system and therefore I do not use it!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/07/22, 20:20

Janic wrote:
kesako a mailbox!? I am refractory to this system and therefore I do not use it!

Well your mailing address then? You can communicate by mail.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/07/22, 20:28

simpleton
Well your mailing address then? You can communicate by mail.
Is that so! Does this outdated system still exist? I hadn't even thought of that! : roll:
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/07/22, 23:45

Obamot wrote:Who cares: but find the offending passage where I said the fictitious things you imagine coming out of your crystal ball Image

Everything that concerns another origin of the virus than the natural one is only lies and conspiracy and it's been a payday that you train everyone forum in paranoid delusions. But as Janic says "what does it matter", whether it's a zoonosis or a "weaponized" virus right? Go ahead, write him little PMs to handle him well, like you did with me.... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/07/22, 00:39

Image We will see what Janic will answer “about his reaction to someone who wants to dictate his thoughts” Image

What a beautiful sophism! As for handling a weather vane: who could be trusted to speak to you in private? Do you know that faced with an unstable guy like you, what you say is science fiction...! Image You could say absolutely anything!

You better tell us about the 'almost fusional relationship' with your "super friend" who committed suicide (speaking of "handling", it is really you who remained alive, is that it...?) In the place of the people here, I would be wary of your “sacrificial logic”...! : Shock:
(I would never have said that before, you still had a "normal" behavior, before you beat the fo-fo out of personal ambition, mebon, since you made it public...)

So no, no one ever has anything “could do with you...!” to my knowledge. And why repeat what seems so obvious? : roll:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/07/22, 01:46

Filthy. Ah, the old demons.. CQFD
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/07/22, 03:23

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: Agreuh, gnignonde, Aghna gnnieu gniaimont Gnié.Gniu.Gnief.Gnié

Well we don't care, BACK ON TOPIC: you didn't answer that natural-human-disasters / coronavirus-fault-for-who-or-what-and-why-and-why-t16346-1630.html # p505286 gnOui-Oui!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/07/22, 08:32

Guy
Go ahead, write him little PMs to handle him well, like you did with me....
we are all manipulable and manipulated to varying degrees and depending on the subject. It is a matter of choice in ideas.
For MPs, I hardly ever look at them or later, not under the emotion of the moment!
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"