The Autonomous You Tubers

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Autonomous You Tubers

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 02/02/19, 16:56

thibr wrote:I saw some videos of "my independent farm", I like the tone posed for the others I do not know at all.

Without a doubt but on the nada vegetable part : Mrgreen:
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 02/02/19, 17:25

It is not false : Mrgreen:
we can believe that he does not cultivate his vegetable garden?
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 02/02/19, 19:06

the latest video : Shock:

Did67, there is a market (in the financial sense) ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 02/02/19, 19:33

Yes I saw it, he claims that some "permaculture teachers" (to make it short) earn more than 100 € per year ...

Too bad he does not cite a name because in these conditions say it or not it is the same. : Mrgreen:

He protests against the fact that "permaculture" (to put it quickly) becomes a product of remuneration: internships and co ...

He cites an extravagant example (permaculture applied to trading) on ​​the excesses of the use of the term: on this he is obviously right.

But if you come back to the basic notion of agricultural education my faith I would rather welcome that a quality agricultural education becomes a source of remuneration

It's always better than doing pesticide spreading and plowing techniques at 25cm ...

If permaculture (to put it quickly) became the norm and organic and conventional farming niche farming would we not all be happy: paid education or not?

In short in my opinion it comes from the storm in a glass of water.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/02/19, 20:28

In the concept of permaculture, there is more than a technique and therefore this "more" must be taken into consideration. There is the idea of ​​empowerment, not just food, but personal autonomy: a desire to escape the social heteronomy linked to money. Of course, this is not always very explicit and often assumed in a contradictory way, but the main thing is to understand that by perpetuating the domination of money in what is supposed to be more or less a way out, it there is a contradiction.
What he offers is a compromise (which is almost inevitable) between a part that conforms to the spirit of the project and remains free in order to disseminate it and the need to earn an income from the sale of vegetables which continues to grow. '' insert into the usual operating diagram.
We can clearly see with the diffusion of the "bio" industrial the deviations which constitute the connection with a purely mercantile perspective ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 02/02/19, 22:13

Yep, finally, the grandpa from the village next door who has a flamboyant vegetable patch is a sacred "permaculteur" so ... : Mrgreen:

In any case, the word permaculture doesn't really matter to me.

This new baba cool movement is however interesting to study and observe tranquillou.
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 03/02/19, 17:25

"The Arch Excavator" has an agreement (-8%) with a company selling photovoltaic equipment ... : Mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOc43V ... MX7fikucyw
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 03/02/19, 19:16

thibr wrote:"The Arch Excavator" has an agreement (-8%) with a company selling photovoltaic equipment ... : Mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOc43V ... MX7fikucyw

Yes this is what I saw .... it is curious that it disturbs them no more ...

On the other hand according to your consumption it is cheaper to go through EDF than to make you an installation.

After that, it's moral, you can refuse nuclear electricity.

In this case there is Enercoop even if I have no proof that their complete process is faithful to the initial project or will be over time as we have seen with some examples of end of life wind turbines rotting in their fields original.

The traceability of all this over the years raises questions.

To return to sponsorship, it is sure that this seems contradictory with the initial goal since it induces to have views therefore of success through a GAFA ... in short there is better as autonomist ethics. : Mrgreen:

In the end it's just business.

Which is completely harmless from the moment you register in it but which seems contradictory in its approach.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 05/03/19, 01:38

Here on the subject here is a sensible Corsican

0 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 06/03/19, 11:10

I find that there are still a number of things that remain taboo.

There are some permaculture gardeners who are known to have a job nearby, so for them it's clear.

But for others, we do not really know how they live, whether they live from the sale of vegetables, seeds, training, or RSA. We do not always know very well how they financed the purchase of their property.

Yet when people want to show the world the way to a new way of life, those things should be clarified.

That said, what I like about permaculturists is that they try to adopt a sustainable way of life, and closer to nature; and in this, and despite their silences or contradictions, they are very interesting.
0 x