Choice & Installation of insulation according to roofs and rooms

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
DC
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Choice & Installation of insulation according to roofs and rooms

by DC » 08/09/18, 12:43

gregui wrote:if reno, it must be R> 6

Hello,

The granting of an energy and roof renovation bonus is subject in Wallonia to a thermal resistance requirement of
insulation placed> = 4,5 so I deduced that this was the minimum requirement. NO ??

Addressing the problem of infiltration is indeed the priority, a single moderate infiltration for 1 year.
Never understood where it came from (temperature is average, rain and wind fairly dense but there were worse without consequences these times).

To calculate the dew point, as I thought, you must first be equipped to measure the% humidity inside and outside ... :(

If you still have a little time to devote to me, I will come back to point 3 ie the insulation of the attic attic (office which will be heated by a radiator that I have already connected but the boiler is not yet in service) which is also a priority for me since I sometimes sit there for hours. : roll:

Thank you for your contribution which confirms my reasoning even if the decisions are still pending. : Wink:
0 x