Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective

by Macro » 25/07/23, 13:15

Remundo wrote:oh that's it,

Well, Ami Macro, you're wrong about everything, except the number...
1) NDA does not make propaganda, but serious analyzes and relevant proposals in the interest of France.
2) I have to publish it once a week, and again, which isn't "for a long time", you can take back my messages and take stock...
3) Macron has done 10 times more than NDA in the presidential election, the fact remains that it is a crap, and that NDA is a very respectable man.

Lassalle also made a few %, should we spit in his face for the same reason?

With such reasoning, this country is not out of the rut...

Sorry... Your argument only holds by your values ​​and convictions...

With such reasoning, forum did not get out of the rut. : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
3 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/07/23, 13:28

of course Mr rhetorician...

end of HS...
0 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by PVresistif » 04/10/23, 15:29

To understand the increase in the price of electricity you have to listen carefully to Mr Hervé Machenaud, former executive director of EDF
I summarize in my own way:
1) we make a law (anreh) which forces EDF to sell 25% of its production for €40 to competitors (financial companies which trade in electricity)
2) these competitors resell €80 per kwh to customers they approach
3) these competitors realize that they can resell the same kW bought for 120 to Europeans for €40!
4) they make a very strong increase in the 2nd year and thus customers unsubscribe and return to EDF (the law has explicitly provided for this)
5) EDF which sold 25% of its production for €40 to Europeans (who paid €150) sees the arrival of French customers who have returned and therefore, EDF must buy back this missing 25% on the spot market at €200 per kwh
6) EDF is ruining itself by selling KW 40 that it bought for 200!!
7) EDF is ruined, the state nationalizes (in 2022) and applies an electricity tariff in favor of gas (i.e. +100% approx)
8) Electricity prices are exploding, the yellow vests are not happy, the state collects double VAT and is very happy
Everyone is beautiful and kind, EDF still sells and produces the same but has doubled the price....... Great, thank you Macron, thank you liberal Europe
link:
https://www.thinkerview.com/herve-mache ... la-france/
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/10/23, 22:31

the rule of the 3 “I”s

Incompetence, Imbecility, Irresponsibility

or the other rule: that of the 3 “Cs”

Cooptation, Corruption, Bullshit

the two can be combined very well! Macron is an expert on this subject.
0 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by PVresistif » 06/10/23, 18:20

I don't believe in incompetence at all: these people know very well what they are doing! They never take the general interest into account, they don't care!
Irresponsibility, yes.
They deliberately chose to increase electricity, it is a tax that applies to everyone.
Doubling the price of electricity generated 95% by nuclear and hydraulic power by justifying it with the price of gas, it had to be done!!!!!!
They did it !!!!!
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/10/23, 15:09

France only gets what it deserves.

For 40 years, it has elected pseudo-globalist elites who take away all power over its destiny, and entrust the latter to unelected and particularly penalizing supranational bodies.

If we are going broke on electricity, it is because there is no sovereignist policy in this area, although historically we were pioneers with an efficient nuclear power tool from the 60s and 70s.
1 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by PVresistif » 27/11/23, 12:28

there is of course another theory perhaps:
nuclear power is the most expensive and most dangerous energy, so safety always imposes more rules and therefore prices are exploding....
In addition, nuclear power, not a gram of Uranium produced in France: we depend 1000% on foreign countries and which countries: NIger, Russia, Kazasthan, Mongolia to come.........Ouch air ouch, we'll have to tighten our buttocks or plant drills
2 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/11/23, 18:57

PVresistif wrote:nuclear power is the most expensive and dangerous energy
faux
According to a study by **Cérémé**, the complete costs of electricity production for each type of energy - which include in particular "system" costs (connection costs, balancing costs, profile costs) and quantifiable part of environmental costs - show that new nuclear power benefiting from a series effect would be less expensive than onshore wind power and land-based offshore wind power, before taking into account system costs and environmental costs¹.
(1) Comparison of complete electricity production costs. https://cereme.fr/wp-content/uploads/20 ... icite_.pdf.
(2) Ground-mounted photovoltaic, wind or nuclear: which is cheaper. https://www.revolution-energetique.com/ ... oins-cher/.
(3) Electricity production: what does nuclear power really cost? https://selectra.info/energie/actualite ... nucleaire-.

According to a study by **Statista**, the number of deaths per terawatt-hour of electricity produced worldwide in 2020, taking into account deaths due to air pollution and accidents, is highest for coal and oil.Coal is the deadliest energy source, with **24,6 deaths** per terawatt-hour of electricity produced, followed by oil with **18,4 deaths** per terawatt-hour of electricity produced . In comparison, nuclear power caused **0,03 deaths** per terawatt-hour of electricity produced¹.

(1) Number of deaths per terawatt-hour of electricity produced... - Statista. https://fr.statista.com/statistiques/13 ... ectricite/.
(2) Does nuclear power cause fewer deaths than solar or ... - Clubic. https://bing.com/search?q=mortalit%c3%a ... %c3%a9aire.
(3) Does nuclear power cause fewer deaths than solar or ... - Clubic. https://www.clubic.com/energie-renouvel ... olien.html.
(4) Nuclear power, the safest energy source - Counterpoints. https://www.contrepoints.org/2017/08/04 ... -plus-sure.
(5) Fossil fuels are responsible for one in five deaths in the... https://lenergeek.com/2021/02/12/energi ... inq-monde/.
statistics
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/11/23, 12:01

PVresistif wrote:there is of course another theory perhaps:
nuclear power is the most expensive and most dangerous energy, so safety always imposes more rules and therefore prices are exploding....
In addition, nuclear power, not a gram of Uranium produced in France: we depend 1000% on foreign countries and which countries: NIger, Russia, Kazasthan, Mongolia to come.........Ouch air ouch, we'll have to tighten our buttocks or plant drills

the true costs of nuclear power and the deaths have of course not yet been counted, nuclear power is a field which completely goes beyond small short-term calculations, because the fission of each atom is a contract to guard deadly radiotoxicity signed for thousands of years.

EDF and Consorts were proud of having provisioned everything "required" for dismantling, but we realize that they are barely capable of ensuring even the maintenance of the existing fleet and are dragging colossal debts... as for geological storage projects, it's putting dust under the carpet in the hope that it will never be cracked.

In France we have a nuclear power tool which nevertheless remains an advantage and which cannot be left abandoned, both to produce electricity but also to postpone the moment when all these "radioactive sanctuaries" will be unable to produce kWh due to excessive wear and tear on their infrastructure.
1 x

Back to "waste, recycling and reuse of old objects"