inter seasonal storage solar thermal

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: inter seasonal storage solar thermal

by sicetaitsimple » 20/01/20, 15:13

Well, obviously you have not looked at how Drake landing was funded and you confuse everything in the field ... For example the $ 45000 is what the 52 owners pay (in total) every year.

No matter, live your life, but your projects may be as you said a little earlier "pending funding" for a long time ....
0 x
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by lilian07 » 21/01/20, 21:21

How can we get out of such an aberration. 45 S / year per inhabitant is just impossible, I invite you to be more lucid in an area that is clearly not your strength.
For the initial grants, yes, the project was funded to the tune of more than 50% by aid and an individual contribution, but it is not all that different from what we find in France with the ADEME which funded up to € 1 million for an innovative ACCENT.storage thermal storage project by combining a BTES with an intelligent controller.
What I criticize for this aid is that it is a subsidy for a company that specializes in collecting collective funds.
This is not my idea of ​​a realistic project, profitable in the medium term and which is totally part of innovation and the need for a transition for the heating sector.

DLSC corresponds to around 65 euros per inhabitant in its entirety and we also join the 000 S of the project.
If we ignore this aberration (Obamot comes out of this body) of 45 S per year to heat up then the project is very largely a success when it will have reached at least 000 years of operation (to enter a comparable profitability other energy source).
After the readers will have understood that in the neighborhood of the DLSC community nobody could pay this annual cost and it is also not even the annual salary of the inhabitants, in short another discussion which turns to Troll by a ignorance associated with an excessive claim.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/01/20, 21:33

lilian07 wrote:How can we get out of such an aberration. 45 S / year per inhabitant is just impossible, I invite you to be more lucid in an area that is clearly not your strength.

You read badly, I talked about $ 45000 / year in total (for the set of 52 units), or about $ 900 per year per unit.
Have you looked at which scheme was funded by Drake Landing? It is public, from official publications of project members available on the Net.
0 x
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by lilian07 » 28/01/20, 13:03

Yes, I have read their entire publication. This project is not profitable because the objective was maximum solar coverage for 52 homes.
Result we have a 95% autonomous solar thermal energy system (the most virtuous form of energy associated with the most virtuous storage).
In town it would therefore be possible to have a system coupled to the profitable district heating network with respect to other forms of production while ensuring 100% of solar coverage and while absorbing 100% of the fatal energy of industrial production.

I admit that the initial investment is substantial and that in France we are in the case of the broke guy who goes to fetch expensive oil every day to ensure the supply of his oil stove in a colander house.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/01/20, 14:47

lilian07 wrote:In town it would therefore be possible to have a system coupled to the profitable district heating network with respect to other forms of production while ensuring 100% of solar coverage and while absorbing 100% of the fatal energy of industrial production.

Absolutely nothing understood, sorry .... 100% solar coverage, but absorbing 100% fatal energy?
And what is it concretely this fatal energy of industrial production? Examples?
0 x
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by lilian07 » 28/01/20, 15:41

When the size of the storage increases, in cities> 52 habitats, we can hope to exceed the 95% solar cover obtained at DLSC (what this project shows).
I am not completely in favor of achieving this 100% coverage because we have plenty of other "thermal" waste to recover before adjusting the system to this performance.

For example, this storage could also be used to absorb fatal energy (other than renewable) such as that produced by cement companies, incineration, industrial air conditioning, foundries ... anything that produces heat after main use.
the fatal energy could thus be valued in a single exchanger thus making it possible to increase the number of subscribers in the heat loop or by making it possible to reduce the installation of thermal solar panels (which would decrease the solar cover but usefully replaced by this lost energy)
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 28/01/20, 15:54

Smart Grid in short + PV = cogeneration
http://www.smartgrids-cre.fr/index.php? ... generation
graphicnetwork.jpg
reseaugraphique.jpg (26.52 KiB) Viewed 4076 times

Greenhouses are missing to grow gariguette strawberries before the Spanish, the pool and the ice rink
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/01/20, 18:02

lilian07 wrote:For example, this storage could also be used to absorb fatal energy (other than renewable) such as that produced by cement companies, incineration, industrial air conditioning, foundries ... anything that produces heat after main use.
the fatal energy could thus be valued in a single exchanger thus making it possible to increase the number of subscribers in the heat loop or by making it possible to reduce the installation of thermal solar panels (which would decrease the solar cover but usefully replaced by this lost energy)

In theory, anything is possible. In practice a little less, or it is already often done, in particular for many "modern" incinerators. I have a little trouble understanding this prejudice which would mean that until now people would be imbeciles not exploiting "fatal" energy sources ..... in the sense "almost free" for what concerns their variable costs.
The sun does not send an invoice, however transforming its energy is not free.
The same for a cement plant, a foundry or an incinerator, recovering their "fatal heat" is by no means obvious, except in particularly favorable particular cases.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 28/01/20, 18:05

sicetaitsimple wrote:The same for a cement plant, a foundry or an incinerator, recovering their "fatal heat" is by no means obvious ...

It is only because these structures were never designed for that.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/01/20, 18:37

GuyGadebois wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:The same for a cement plant, a foundry or an incinerator, recovering their "fatal heat" is by no means obvious ...

It is only because these structures were never designed for that.

Certainly. But why aren't all homes in France super-insulated, equipped with condensing boilers or heat pumps, PV on the roof, ... and / or connected to a super-efficient heating network?
There must be one or more reasons?
0 x