Eco-water: an engine water injection kit GP more!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Eco-water: a GP engine water injection kit more!

by izentrop » 10/05/23, 23:47

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:LOL again!
You were promoting it...

You changed your mind ?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/05/23, 23:53

No, the principle is good, the object still works. Nothing to do with business management. : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/05/23, 02:58

Publicized as the inventor of a "water engine", Finistère entrepreneur Laurent Baltazar has just been sentenced by the courts for fraudulent business management. Does this call into question the effectiveness of its kit, which is supposed to greatly reduce fuel consumption? The Telegram takes stock.
We won't know more, article reserved for subscribers, but for me, no doubt it's a scam.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/05/23, 03:47

izentrop wrote:We won't know more, article reserved for subscribers, but for me, no doubt it's a scam.

The alleged facts were established from July 2012 to September 2020 and concern the management of two companies which have undergone judicial liquidation proceedings, the first in Haute-Saône, “Laurent Baltazar Moteur Eau” (LBME); the second, "B et G Meautor", in Huelgoat (29), of which his companion appears as leader. This was created in 2016.
Damage estimated at nearly €250

The entrepreneur was sentenced in particular for not declaring all or part of his turnover to Urssaf and the tax authorities, for having deposited or transferred company funds to his personal bank accounts, and for refrain from keeping accounts. The amount of damage linked to the offenses committed amounts to a minimum of €246, the investigators assessed. His companion, considered a "straw woman" from his second company, had signed a conventional break with him in November 540, opening up rights to Pôle Emploi. Except that Laurent Baltazar had continued to work for the company and received a return to work allowance for an amount of at least €2017.
https://www.letelegramme.fr/finistere/s ... 330995.php
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/05/23, 07:03

the funny izmentrop
but for me, no doubt it's a scam.
far less than those of Pfitzer, whose convictions run into the billions and who continued with his pseudo mRNA vaxx to defraud billions of naive patients.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/05/23, 10:59

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
izentrop wrote:We won't know more, article reserved for subscribers, but for me, no doubt it's a scam.
https://www.letelegramme.fr/finistere/s ... 330995.php
...drivers much less satisfied, and Ademe and the Ministry of Ecological Transition who consider that this type of system has not proven its effectiveness.
There is indeed no doubt.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/05/23, 11:54

No, that's not new. You know it very well but you continue to drive the point home like on all the subjects where Môssieur finds that "it's not scientific"... : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/05/23, 12:58

11/05/23, 11:54
the funny guyzimenteur
No, that's not new. You know it very well but you continue to drive the point home like on all the subjects where Môssieur finds that "it's not scientific"...
and it is a zetetician who reproaches another zetetician for recommending himself as a scientist not a scientist. what he does himself elsewhere! Tune your violins at least on what is scientific or not in junk zetetic!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/05/23, 13:16

Tell me... aren't you tired of it? : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/05/23, 15:10

11/05/23, 13:16
guyzimentor
Tell me... aren't you tired of it?
and you?
For my part, I am only in the warm-up phase! When people look for me, they always find me ready!
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"