Castrol Edge 10W60 oil for all sport bikes?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/07/15, 13:35

antoinet111 wrote:coool, I had been skating problem with my clutch once but I can not remember the brand of the oil (self) I had used.

Or maybe you had petrol poured into the oil or too old oil..It happened to me this spring at the restart of the GPZ (I had had needle problems last year and vacuum valve that no longer closed) the motorcycle had trouble starting and the clutch slipped during power requests ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 20/07/15, 13:44

No, I mean during discharge after I slip, then I changed to the beautiful ray, and it is paradise of the dogs, the Eden sprockets .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/07/15, 14:55

When your dogs pick up and your pinions skate ... You forgot to put oil in it ... and for a long time ... : Mrgreen:

but it is true that some motorcycle clutches are very very sensitive to the quality of the oil ... I have a friend in trial (two stroke) he even does his dosages with several oils to refine his clutch feel to his taste and that of his son (two identical machines and we really feel the difference) ... Personally so far the problems of skating with oil I had only had on Honda cb550, VF400 (very sensitive) my old Honda 125twin ... On my two beet pullers it was clutches on off ... I wish they had skated a little more ... And the GPZ lately (but there may have been the value d1 / 2 liters of petrol in 4 l of oil) ...

That said the gpz only runs in summer, and the gromonos in winters : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 21/07/15, 21:46

1100 90 Gsx-R for me.
1100 90 from a GSXF waiting in the garage and daelim 125 VT for Madame (bought € 140, the mob not my wife) : Mrgreen:
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.

Down the talkers and ceiling fans!