Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
pi-r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by pi-r » 21/03/22, 10:23

not having come on this forum ONLY FOR GARDENING after reading Didier's 2nd book, well, I had noticed a few titles and subjects that were questioning to say the least, but since that didn't interest me, I hadn't gone any further.... So I'm going to find the people whose discussions/infos/remarks and tone I appreciate....
1 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 21/03/22, 20:32

Did67 wrote:I will definitely leave this forum become nauseating and openly pro-facho - see Christophe's open propaganda for Zemmour; I don't want to become, at 69, a collaborator! Christophe has the right to be a neo-facho, an embittered old man, he has the right to have neurons damaged by substances - ethanol or others or more simply by dint of mindless chatter between trolls; he has, in a democracy, the right to express ideas relating to the most crass stupidity; he has, in a democracy, in a word, the right to be stupid, very stupid even, and to express it. As I have the right not to attend this vomiting in lieu of the expression of ideas... I took too long to make a decision, as Europe took too long to react to Putinism]

For my part, I am not seduced by Zemmour, since it seems to me that apart from his hatred of Arabs, blacks and Muslims, there is not much to draw from him, and xenophobia is something I abhor, since it inevitably leads to violence and unhappiness.

But that said, given how Russophobia has become legion in a few days, I relativize Zemmour; it is far from having the monopoly of hatred; and anyway, most French people hate Arabs and blacks, so Zemmour only says out loud what many, alas, think quietly.

The problem is in my opinion elsewhere, it is that the mainstream media have become a very powerful machine for manipulating the masses and manufacturing a single obligatory thought, and that being against the current of this thought, whether on the covid , Ukraine, Macron, or other subjects, ends up requiring a lot of courage, if not madness; that others will consider bullshit.
3 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 22/03/22, 09:14

Did67 wrote:View: https://www.auvergne-agricole.com/le-ph ... -le-relais

and: https://www.sagepesticides.qc.ca/Recher ... tiveId=157

[out of friendship, I put these two elements for you: it seems effective, correctly used, for strong invasions and in the short term since the product breaks down very quickly; the danger is far from zero, but it is not dramatic either.
I will definitely leave this forum become nauseating and openly pro-facho - see Christophe's open propaganda for Zemmour; I don't want to become, at 69, a collaborator! Christophe has the right to be a neo-facho, an embittered old man, he has the right to have neurons damaged by substances - ethanol or others or more simply by dint of mindless chatter between trolls; he has, in a democracy, the right to express ideas relating to the most crass stupidity; he has, in a democracy, in a word, the right to be stupid, very stupid even, and to express it. As I have the right not to attend this vomiting in lieu of the expression of ideas... I took too long to make a decision, as Europe took too long to react to Putinism]

Oh ! The good news of the day ! Potagism was the only reason I stayed here. I join you at this step.
3 x
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by elman46 » 22/03/22, 12:02

VetusLignum wrote:
Did67 wrote:I will definitely leave this forum become nauseating and openly pro-facho - see Christophe's open propaganda for Zemmour; I don't want to become, at 69, a collaborator! Christophe has the right to be a neo-facho, an embittered old man, he has the right to have neurons damaged by substances - ethanol or others or more simply by dint of mindless chatter between trolls; he has, in a democracy, the right to express ideas relating to the most crass stupidity; he has, in a democracy, in a word, the right to be stupid, very stupid even, and to express it. As I have the right not to attend this vomiting in lieu of the expression of ideas... I took too long to make a decision, as Europe took too long to react to Putinism]

For my part, I am not seduced by Zemmour, since it seems to me that apart from his hatred of Arabs, blacks and Muslims, there is not much to draw from him, and xenophobia is something I abhor, since it inevitably leads to violence and unhappiness.

But that said, given how Russophobia has become legion in a few days, I relativize Zemmour; it is far from having the monopoly of hatred; and anyway, most French people hate Arabs and blacks, so Zemmour only says out loud what many, alas, think quietly.

The problem is in my opinion elsewhere, it is that the mainstream media have become a very powerful machine for manipulating the masses and manufacturing a single obligatory thought, and that being against the current of this thought, whether on the covid , Ukraine, Macron, or other subjects, ends up requiring a lot of courage, if not madness; that others will consider bullshit.

It's gardening weird here : Cheesy:
0 x
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yves35 » 25/03/22, 04:32

Hello,

elman46 wrote:
VetusLignum wrote:

It's gardening weird here : Cheesy:

you don't think so well...
from a Ukrainian gardener:
https://www.odilejacob.fr/catalogue/psy ... 001360.php

yves
1 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact
Yool
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Yool » 01/04/22, 15:55

Hello,

I was also thinking of leaving this forum for some time now. Besides, I came less and less given the turn of certain lines...

I don't dwell on that anymore...
0 x
Milano
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Milano » 24/04/22, 17:56

Hello,

Is there still time for this season to unroll hay on the ground which I have just cut the grass as short as possible to make a vegetable garden?
0 x
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yves35 » 27/04/22, 06:54

Hello,

Milano wrote:Hello,

Is there still time for this season to unroll hay on the ground which I have just cut the grass as short as possible to make a vegetable garden?

ask did
https://potagers.forumactif.com/

yves
0 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/05/22, 20:53

Did67 wrote:Before being banished and sent to the Gulag - the only answer that the fachos have - these few words:

You will soon find me on: https://potagers.forumactif.com/

I invite humanists, those who still believe in values, those who hate stupidity, those who do not confuse "discussing" with "trolling", those who dream of a better world that is not a dictatorship, to m 'join it... I also invite those who still have a sense of humor - it's rare that the pro-Putin laugh, they vociferate... They imitate Hitler at the Nuremberg Congress without ever achieving it! He was still the king. Fascists!

Of course, I will be told, as Putin does, that I must be denazified. Christophe will perhaps say that he is here to save me?

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

I don't follow day-to-day news on the site, but I couldn't see anything about sloths in their vegetable garden. And since Did67 seemed to me to be a sensible person with whom one could discuss intelligently, while remaining reasonable, which is not given to everyone here, I wondered how he managed the fact of ending up on a forum where shameless far-right propaganda is everywhere. So I searched for his latest posts and here it is. Well no surprises, he managed quite reasonably, leaving, without fear of making a most relevant inventory of fixtures about the... vociferous self-proclaimed denazifiers. We can only subscribe.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/05/22, 03:35

It's not nice to spit in the soup. Did67 made a name for itself thanks to this forum... It is not ill-intentioned!
Although I understand it: to leave it like this is not very honorable, because it is not justified, there is an error in the cause.

I wrote it here:

Obamot wrote:There is nothing far-right in anyone's remarks here, it's pure defamation which was undoubtedly fueled by Guy via personal messages (revenge? I only see that, I don't drooled over his PMs... he was unable to tell you things to your face!)

The extreme right, for the most part, is what the puppet government of Macron, president of the banking and financial world, represented and “crazy money to be made with pharmas” (money stashed who knows where), since he coerced-forced the people of France to inject themselves with gene therapy in violation of international law and the Nuremberg Code and who enacted draconian laws... His practices are coupled with a criminal policy which consisted in preventing people from getting treatment... And among those who make these shameful accusations, I did not see many who spoke out against these scandalous and unprecedented practices during the 5th republic...

In the voices of the opposition, the leitmotif was clear, it was: "Everything but Macron", which led many French people to vote for any candidate who could block him. It does not mean that this forum be decked out with any political label...
If Mélenchon had been in the second round, the forum would have been labeled as a ”awful mark of leftists”.

Blédina bla-bla-bla, always this irrepressible need to take revenge in anything....

PS: same observation with the conflict caused by the USA/NATO, anyway you never understood anything about these deep subjects. bistro / listing-of-trolls-of-forum-t16381-560.html # p499253

This is a misunderstanding.
2 x