Still magnets to reduce consumption :)

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Flytox

by Flytox » 15/01/15, 23:31

well yeah it's the tree that hid the forest in my head .... i imagined that the magnets could have an action on the whole material ... the beam in the eye ...

Well now it seems to me much more obvious that a magnetic field, applying to anything, will have an effect .... on the electron / nucleus which have a charge ...

On the other hand, quantifying the effects is the question, the enigma ... which we will try to solve here for petroleum products ...

The magnetic effects are very visible on ferromagnetic materials, kind 300 to 2000 times more important than on diamagnetic or paramagnetic .....

For "metallic" deposits in the injection pump. You can also try to trap them by sticking a strong magnet on the outer casing of the pump (the field lines pass on the other side of the casing if in aluminum), where the wall is thinnest and at the lowest point if possible.

the most known decanter on a car is ... The reservoir, this is where it settles first;
then you have: the diesel filter: it is at the bottom that there is precisely, provided at the bottom of the decantation, a water detector, because the water is heavier than diesel (= oil).

The problem with the tank is that it is most often made of steel, so a magnet placed or fixed to the bottom will see its fields channeled almost completely on its walls and will therefore only weakly attract the magnetic particles suspended in the fuel. . In addition to each turning / braking, the fuel moving in the tank, will recirculate what had been deposited with difficulty ... It would require a plastic tank for example, with a low point not too agitated during vehicle accelerations ...
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/01/15, 12:18

Some molecules, even complex and organic, are polarized.

Without prejudging the result of the tests, if it works, it is not excluded that it is the beginning of an explanation.

But don't put the cart before the horse!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 16/01/15, 14:12

hi,

izentrop

different depending on the material. The attraction, as I already wrote, is done only on those which are ferromagnetic, apart from the Surprised filings ??

the attraction yes .... but why should it only be an attraction? But I hear what you say. I like the filings surprised :) as denomination ...

After thinking about it jonul I would say that:

Put a magnet at the bottom of the filter holder, on the aluminum plate, which if I understood correctly is in fact a heat exchanger which will therefore see its temperature mounted around 80 ° c is that it? So 80 ° c is almost ready the demagnetization temperature of current ndfeb magnets .... some resist more but are more expensive .... demagnetization or very strong loss of permanent magnetization of course ... so not necessarily good idea ... IMHO young beetle :) ...

And for the tank, I would add to what already said FLytox, that the tank is also the place where there is the most dirt, suddenly made a test it's very simple, you put a magnet charge with scrap metal dust, at one point the magnet does not pick up much anymore .... so at the bottom of the tank it will catch what it can and then finished, and may well be that indeed the natural movements during rolling will take off which had trouble sticking ....

so not necessarily a good idea either .... amhads;) ...

Flytox I like the idea too, of sticking a magnet on the pump but in this case you trap dirt in the pump, suddenly to remove it well you dismantle the pump ... not practical ....

Apart from in the tubing I do not see where the use would be the simplest ... personally I persist and sign on the location ... we can however add as on the 4 L an intermediate filter, which once edit could accommodate a magnet right?
that's super simple just to capture the surprised filings ... without any hypothesis on any magnetic effect on diesel ...

So I stay on the principle of the brass spacer, which allows me to keep the system as it is but with more interaction between magnets, because smaller air gap ...
I cross that I hold the solution, I will hollow out a thin brass plate (passage area equal to that of the hose), in order to have a hollow internal space, for circulation certainly, but especially in order to have a room unique without junction, and in which I may have a chance to solder an input and an output ...

Otherwise I am not mistaken in saying that we also charge ourselves like capacitors. I do not know if the shots of juice that can be taken between people sometimes or with a car for example, is due to our body burden or only surface via the skin, but it sparks and it snaps well at times . Is this therefore not an example of polarization of polarized complex molecules?

see you
0 x