Some Ideas - Ecological Policy

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 03/09/14, 20:21

Ah! constructive.
how do you prepare
0 x
CertainesIdées
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by CertainesIdées » 04/09/14, 00:18

Philippe Schutt wrote:I think that is what is being done, at least as far as production is concerned. Solvent-free paints, reduction in the amount of material in products, less energy-consuming manufacturing processes ...

This is indeed what is being done, but the pace is far too slow in my opinion.

Philippe Schutt wrote:Do you think a guy who hired his house for years to set up his club will be ready to share with his employees, who took no risks? You dream ! He will answer you that they have only to launch out and galley in their turn.
And if the laws oblige him to do so, he will do nothing at all, he will not take the risks to set up his club and you will only have unemployed people.

It is of course not a question of "dispossessing" the entrepreneurs. I also intend to be in the short term, so I understand very well the risk-taking that this represents.
But my proposal aims to replace purely financial shareholding with a share significant employee shareholding. I think it is better to have 10 - 30 -50% of the capital belonging to the employees rather than to external shareholders: the employees are then much more involved in the life, or survival should I say, of the company . And this by softening social dialogue and giving additional importance to employees without imposing costs on the company.

sen-no-sen, you do not believe (more?) in democracy: the power of citizens to choose their future ... It's sad, you may be right but I hope the opposite and I keep hope .
The systemic collapse that you are calling for is actually very likely to happen.
But it is against this collapse that I rise and that I propose Some Ideas : I have no more in the current political class but I still believe in our institutions.

We citizens have the power to put pressure on our elected officials to change the system. We citizens have the power to vote for lists that advocate for change. We citizens have the power not to continue with the current political class.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/09/14, 12:31

The "power" of the citizens is limited to giving up the little that it represents at each election to which they are invited to choose an eternal "change" of the same ... :frown:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 04/09/14, 13:10

The pace is limited by cost, loss of GDP and therefore unemployment. In the current context we must not be far from the max
Some Ideas wrote:But my proposal aims to replace purely financial shareholding with a share significant employee shareholding. I think it is better to have 10 - 30 -50% of the capital belonging to employees rather than to external shareholders.

Still it would be necessary that the employees are willing to take risks, because for the moment, apart from the SCOP it is rather bonuses of participation which were paid in shares, therefore facilitated. When you take your first employee, ask him to risk € 1 with you. or even 10000. : Twisted:

Some Ideas wrote:But it is against this collapse that I rise and that I propose Some Ideas : I have no more in the current political class but I still believe in our institutions.

I also believe that a complete collapse is necessary to put things back on track. Finally, rather like this: I believe that a complete and completely transparent overhaul is necessary, and that it can only be done following a complete collapse of the current system.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/09/14, 21:09

As long as chaos is not installed, there is still time to act, but indeed the motivation is lacking, however should we prefer to wait for this moment? Here are some lines that I wrote, there is little:

"In this occurrence, the systemic collapse, which some are calling for as the only one likely to open the eyes until now stubbornly closed, would on the contrary lead to a scrambling of the signal which in the eventual emergency, would be the least circumstance. favorable to the emergence of this lucidity which usually requires time and a minimum of serenity. "

PS: it would be nice, CertainesIdées , if you were not content to post, sparingly, a few articles of faith, but took the trouble to produce a robust argument in support of your statements, the dialogue would then deserve this name.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 08/09/14, 12:08

Some Ideas wrote:
sen-no-sen, you do not believe (more?) in democracy: the power of citizens to choose their future ... It's sad, you may be right but I hope the opposite and I keep hope .

Democracy ... what?
When was the last referendum? : Lol:
France does not displease the idealists is not a democracy, but a democratic republic, sacred nuance!
In this sense that it respects the democratic criteria: freedom of expression, access to information, respect for human rights, multi-party system (sic !!!), right to education etc ...

Nevertheless we are very far from a true democracy, moreover there is no historical precedent allowing to designate a nation as being authentically democratic.

The systemic collapse that you are calling for is actually very likely to happen.

I do not wish for my own disappearance!
Systemic collapse = 3rd world conflict or "hyper conflict" to use the terms of Jacques Attali.
The 2008 "crisette" was only the pre-shock of a larger upheaval ...

But it is against this collapse that I rise and that I propose Certain Ideas: I have no more in the current political class but I still believe in our institutions.

What do you propose in this case to reduce unemployment quickly and without a magic wand?
I'm not talking about wishes, but clear measures.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 08/09/14, 18:28

... moreover, there is no historical precedent for designating a nation as being genuinely democratic.

The concept of democracy, born in Athens, as everyone knows, was in reality reserved for a very small minority, which less people know!

Last Thursday, in the program "Ce soir ou Never", Etienne Chouard had undertaken to demonstrate that the capacity to be elected depended on the financing of the campaigns and therefore on the relationship of the candidates with the holders of economic power (via , in particular, the press), immediately, Attali who was present, attacked him violently and disputed his arguments with all the contempt and the science of manipulation of which he is capable ...

That said, this does not constitute my approval of all of the theses of Chouard...

This is in line with a remark by Some Ideas who has confidence in the institutions which produce political personnel whom he challenges ... who said that it was strange?
0 x
CertainesIdées
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by CertainesIdées » 20/09/14, 17:56

sen-no-sen wrote:Nevertheless we are very far from a true democracy, moreover there is no historical precedent allowing to designate a nation as being authentically democratic.

Your criticisms of (our, the, or our) democracies are all justified, including the link between financial means and election raised by Ahmed, but the fact remains that the people (of which we are all part) can proceed to drastic changes. Alternatives exist, others emerge, there enough to convince without falling into the current political game.

sen-no-sen wrote:What do you propose in this case to reduce unemployment quickly and without a magic wand?
I'm not talking about wishes, but clear measures.

I refer you to my blog. Some Ideas. These themes are not yet fully developed there but it is in progress.
One of the ideas for the most underprivileged is that communities can offer work not in exchange for money but in-kind compensation to supplement an RSA type allowance.
A sort of collective farm without serfdom.

Ahmed wrote:This is in line with a remark made by CertaineIdees who trusts the institutions that produce political staff whom he rejects ... who said it was strange?

There is nothing strange because it is not the institutions that create the political class. The institutions date from 1958 and are rooted in the thoughts of the Enlightenment. The current political class was not 30 years old when we wrote our constitution.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 20/09/14, 18:28

Some Ideas wrote:Your criticisms of (our, the, or our) democracies are all justified, including the link between financial means and election raised by Ahmed, but the fact remains that the people (of which we are all part) can proceed to drastic changes. Alternatives exist, others emerge, there enough to convince without falling into the current political game.

Obviously the people have the power to change and even to change everything, immediately, but it is necessary to differentiate the technical possibility from the social possibility.
At the present time, the material conditions proposed by the economic system are still far too significant to allow citizens a harsh but necessary awakening.
In addition, group behaviors are particularly predictable in times of crisis and it appears today that an increasingly major attraction for romantic anticapitalism is being felt ... logical consequence of the withdrawal ...

One of the ideas for the most underprivileged is that communities can offer work not in exchange for money but in-kind compensation to supplement an RSA type allowance.
A sort of collective farm without serfdom.

How to offer work in a company that does everything to reduce it?
Do you find it wise to perpetuate a system like RSA?
The RSA is an adjustment variable of the economic system aimed at avoiding any risk of social explosion, it is not at all a virtuous measure ...
In addition, supplement an allowance social assistance by another assistantship measure will not reduce unemployment, on the contrary, it will encourage it while the supporters of the system will further reduce the conditions necessary for maintaining wage employment ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/09/14, 20:11

Some Ideas wrote:There is nothing strange because it is not the institutions that create the political class. The institutions date from 1958 and are rooted in the thoughts of the Enlightenment. The current political class was not 30 years old when we wrote our constitution.

Ha good? In "institutions" in the broad sense, there are a lot of powerful lobby that work every day to prove you wrong.

http://www.cominst.com/nos-services/aff ... -lobbying/
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"