My ESC buffer and rotating panels - autoconstruit

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
Hot water
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Hot water » 24/11/13, 12:26

Hello everyone, very nice project and thank you for sharing :)
0 x
“Given the ease with which the sun gets people out of their homes, we are led to think that solar energy could work just about anything. " 1- solar heat.com/
swallowtail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by swallowtail » 24/11/13, 21:41

bravo for this installation self-built , the only economical solution (inexpensive).

I seem to recognize in your order electronics a kit
"T ° differential switch" conrad at 20 € ???

I also use this kit (very satisfactory for its price) for the management of my ECS Laing 24V circulator for my Thermal panels and the recuperator integrated in the insert.
a single fault: burnt out transistor, replaced by a 2N2222A, + tolerant of overvoltages ... and added a green flashing LED when the relay is actuated (circulator ON)

I am also considering the manufacture of a tracker for 2PV 175Wp, on an equatorial telescope mount design (rotation axis combined with earth rotation axis)
I will get an intermittent drive (- greedy in W), and return by return spring and automatic mechanical disengagement, or drive by worm and cardan nut and return by reversal of rotation screw sf.

to +
0 x