I lower my bills: special coolant

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Alfa-x » 21/09/13, 22:23

1360 wrote:Hello,

Your link does not work with me, it's a shame.

Regarding demineralized water for heating circuits in Switzerland, I actually found a directive: http://www.entretec.ch/sites/default/fi ... resume.pdf , but I don't know if it's an obligation. I will inquire.

To go back to our sheep, can you give the price of your product?

A+

Give me your email address by msg pv if you wish, I will send you the link. Note that it surprises me, a dropbox link is supposed to work everywhere.

It is impossible for me to determine the price since it depends on your installation and your choice. We need to determine the volume of water in your installation (these are formulas) and from there you choose either 40% of the products or 50% of the product, knowing that 50% will bring you significantly greater comfort but not 10 % more savings, at best 3 or 4% more. This is indeed one of the effects of the products: because of its surface tension it gets hotter and faster ...
The average budget of a Belgian house is between 1500 & 1800 €, all taxes and injection costs included. Which, here, is generally amortized between 15 & 24 months depending on the people and the way they heat, for guaranteed efficiency for 10 years ... and more; laboratory tests have shown that there was no loss of efficacy after 18 years (accelerated test).
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 22/09/13, 04:46

I really like these supposed "certification" which show with a lot of numbers and curves (obtained by sometimes obscure or questionable test protocols) that the product in question has properties almost identical to water but which by a This totally unexplained phenomenon still saves energy.
And the conclusion of these studies each time, to summarize roughly, "it works but we don't know why ...."
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 22/09/13, 09:28

Alfa-x wrote:It is impossible for me to determine the price since it depends on your installation and your choice. We need to determine the volume of water in your installation (these are formulas) and from there you choose either 40% of products or 50% of product ...

The average budget of a Belgian house is between 1500 & 1800 €, all taxes and injection costs included.

Ouch, there we no longer laugh!

I saw on the Belgian site that you contain 100 liters of water for a "normal" house of 110 m2. On the same site, they talk about a 40% dilution, or 40 liters of product.

What is the share of the product in the 1500-1800 € of which you speak?

I have a house of two apartments with a total of 500 m2. The boiler (pellet) alone contains 115 liters of water, but I have no idea of ​​the total water content of the heating circuits. How much would you estimate the necessary quantity of product, and the total price of the operation?

A+
0 x
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Alfa-x » 22/09/13, 10:04

1360 wrote:
Alfa-x wrote:It is impossible for me to determine the price since it depends on your installation and your choice. We need to determine the volume of water in your installation (these are formulas) and from there you choose either 40% of products or 50% of product ...

The average budget of a Belgian house is between 1500 & 1800 €, all taxes and injection costs included.

Ouch, there we no longer laugh!

I saw on the Belgian site that you contain 100 liters of water for a "normal" house of 110 m2. On the same site, they talk about a 40% dilution, or 40 liters of product.

What is the share of the product in the 1500-1800 € of which you speak?

I have a house of two apartments with a total of 500 m2. The boiler (pellet) alone contains 115 liters of water, but I have no idea of ​​the total water content of the heating circuits. How much would you estimate the necessary quantity of product, and the total price of the operation?

A+

I will check on the site but these data amaze me, these are the data of a standard 2 bedroom apartment not of an average detached house. (We have just put the new site online, I have not yet had the opportunity to check everything. On the other hand if you take as an example the house which is in photo, it is mine. These are in fact 2 3 fronts (1 small being formerly a large liberal professional cabinet and the large one) Both are on the same heating circuit and we have put, at 40%, 70L of product or a budget of +/- 1.900 € at the price current TTC) and I confirm that we went from 4500 L of fuel oil to 3.300 before changing the nozzle.

I can not make a correct and objective estimate not knowing what radiators you have. A convector has +/- 1l per running meter, a panel radiator 6L / column, the towel dryers are calculated per m² etc ...

You tell me you have a pellet boiler, clear that they have a huge water capacity. Strongly discouraged here ... too long to amortize but that's another debate.
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 22/09/13, 10:52

Re,

Alfa-x wrote:I will check on the site but these data amaze me, these are the data of a standard 2 bedroom apartment not of an average detached house.

I was wrong, the site is actually talking about an apartment of 100 m2, 100 liters of liquid, and 40 liters of product (instead of 40 liters of water, of course).

Alfa-x wrote:I can not make a correct and objective estimate not knowing what radiators you have. A convector has +/- 1l per running meter, a panel radiator 6L / column, the towel dryers are calculated per m² etc ...

Not easy at home, I have different types of radiators and lots of heated floors. The best would be to drain everything to have a precise literage.

Alfa-x wrote:You tell me you have a pellet boiler, clear that they have a huge water capacity. Strongly discouraged here ... too long to amortize but that's another debate.

Another debate indeed, but know anyway that a latest generation pellet boiler has a low water capacity (from 30 to 40 liters), and that in terms of depreciation, I have already paid half installation with the savings made since switching from fuel oil to pellets 5 years ago. Not bad is not it ?

And precisely, it turns out that I know my pellet consoles perfectly, as well for heating (so variable depending on the winters), as for DHW. So I will be an ideal case for testing this product, don't you think? I invite the new Swiss importer to offer me a filling with this product against a return with precise measurements in real conditions, and the use of this data for its advertising.

Chiche?

A+
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 22/09/13, 11:11

It smells like a scam full nose this thing. : Idea:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/09/13, 11:25

I am indeed very skeptical,

but hey, let's let people speak 8)
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 22/09/13, 13:27

there is no need to know the volume of the heating circuit to give a price per liter of the product!

if you want to sell it you have to give a price

those who never want to give a simple price, but want to know everything to make complicated studies do not inspire me confidence

water is a perfect heat transfer fluid for the temperature of a central heating: I really don't see what a different fluid can do to improve a thermal transmission efficiency which is already 100% with water!

to improve the water transmission efficiency, you have to go to the surunitaire!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 22/09/13, 13:45

Long live the surunitaire with AlphaX!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/09/13, 15:01

chatelot16 wrote:there is no need to know the volume of the heating circuit to give a price per liter of the product!
[]
water is a perfect heat transfer fluid for the temperature of a central heating: I really don't see what a different fluid can do to improve a thermal transmission efficiency which is already 100% with water!

to improve the water transmission efficiency, you have to go to the surunitaire!

Good remarks from Chatelot,

In fact this fluid contains (drai) t glycol, which protects the circuits from freezing. And perhaps corrosion (to be taken with caution).

For thermal performance, it would seem that the fluid heats a little faster than simple water, but in a heating installation, the time is very long, and the unsteady perforations of the fluid are not very influential.

In addition, if it heats up faster, it will also cool down faster for the same physical reasons (thermal capacity and thermal conductivity unchanged).

I do not objectively see where the deposit is for 20% fuel savings (in the broad sense, electric water heater included). It is the insulation work and the moderation of the interior temperature that can allow as much savings, not the heat transfer fluid.

Perhaps a fairly small gain is possible in contact with the burner: if the fluid takes the ° C faster, the losses of the burner can be reduced by turning it off more frequently.
0 x