Eat insects! Let's be insectivores

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Eat insects! Let's be insectivore

by Moindreffor » 01/12/20, 13:41

Janic wrote:
So no need to add to your list, you know culture is like jam the less we have the more we spread it, so I'm only asking you one little silly question, the second brain?
You are the one who asked for it. It 's like jam, if you pour the jar on your toast, you are responsible for your gluttony, not the spoon which spread it.

yes and therefore still no answer, you drown the fish in the jam, in short you wade
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/12/20, 13:51

yes and therefore still no answer, you drown the fish in the jam, in short you wade
My old pov! you don't know anything, apparently, and you want, again, to play the fly, it's an obsession! The slightest consultation of the internet is enough to give the answer, except that this restricted vision has turned out to be too limited and the immune system is extended to the whole body as there is a political center like the parliament in Paris. , but also the decision-making centers are also in large cities such as Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux, etc. then to towns and villages all over the country, where the same parliamentarians who meet in Paris live and make their decisions. Information circulates everywhere!
So watch this cited documentary.
so:
afterwards, give me the names of the philosophers who advocated veganism and the names of the civilizations which applied these principles
assume your jam!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 01/12/20, 15:09

Janic wrote:
My old pov! you don't know anything, apparently, and you want, here again, to play the boat, it's an obsession! The slightest consultation of the internet is enough to give the answer ...

All the Internet consultations I do prove you wrong.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/12/20, 15:38

Exnihiloest
always the word to laugh! : Cheesy: The Internet is a big catch all, with everything and its opposite. So it is a matter of selection depending on whether one seeks to prove oneself right by proving the other in the wrong or to compare each opinion, each element of knowledge and practice. Where are you at?
In this case the question asked concerned a second brain that all references in biology locate at the intestinal level, no need to leave St Cyr to find it. But it is already dated and it is no longer a second brain, but a multitude of brains, of interconnections hence the documentary which speaks of society.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 01/12/20, 20:35

Exnihiloest wrote:
Janic wrote:
My old pov! you don't know anything, apparently, and you want, here again, to play the boat, it's an obsession! The slightest consultation of the internet is enough to give the answer ...

for Janic except that your answer was: the blood network, so either you didn't type on the internet and you thought you were smart enough to answer and you messed up, or you don't know how to do real internet research because you still did not give the right answer, or even just an answer

you spoke of ancient philosophers and there is none on your list and of civilization and again there is none, so you sell yourself to have answered except that you do not answer the question asked, in short answering is very good, but answering the question asked is better : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 01/12/20, 23:52

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/12/20, 08:00

wirbelwind262 »02/12/20, 00:52

the question is not whether we can, or even if we must, but is it suited to human physiology. Anthropophagy is also a good solution since there is an abundance of dead bait that is wasted for nothing. It's free, no specific breeding, an excellent source of protein and, it seems, a fine meat. Eat humans, let's be cannibals.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/12/20, 08:12

you spoke of ancient philosophers and there is none on your list and civilization
a little patience I told you, it comes in due time! So we continue, citing physiologists, philosophers, scientists, humanists, everything is not limited to the stomach:

KAFKA Franz Kafka - 1883-1924:
Czech writer of German expression.
- "Now I can observe you in peace: I will not eat you any more."
(watching fish in an aquarium).

KRISHNA The Mahābhārata
is a Sanskrit epic from Hindu mythology comprising ninety thousand stanzas divided into eighteen books. It is considered the greatest poem ever composed. It contains no less than 250 lines - fifteen times more than the Iliad -

"Needless to say, these innocent, healthy creatures are made for the love of life, when they are wanted to be killed by miserable sinners living in butcher shops?" For this reason, O monarch, O Yudhishthir, know that the refusal of meat is the greatest refuge of religion, of heaven, and of happiness. Refraining from hurting is the greatest of principles. There again, it is the greatest of penances. It is also the greatest of truths among all the proofs of affection. Meat cannot be removed from grass or wood or stone. Unless a living creature is killed, this cannot be done. So, you are at fault in eating flesh. (...) This man, who abstains from meat, is never put in awe, O king, by any creature. All creatures ask for his protection. He never causes worry for others, and he never has to become anxious. If no one eats flesh, then there is no one left to kill living things. The man who kills living things kills them for the good of the person who eats flesh. If the flesh is considered inedible, there is no longer any slaughter of living things. It is in the interest of the meat eater that the massacre of living beings is carried out in the world. Since then, oh you of great splendor, the lifespan has been shortened for the people who slaughter living creatures or are the causes of their slaughter; it is clear that the person who wishes his good must give up the consumption of meat entirely. (...) The buyer of the flesh realizes the himsâ [violence] by its richness: the one who eats the flesh does it by appreciating its flavor, the killer realizes the himsâ by tying and killing the animal. Thus, there are three forms of killing. Whoever brings the flesh or brings it for itself, who cuts the limbs of an animal, and whoever buys it, sells it, or cooks the meat and whoever eats it - all of these are to consider as meat eaters. "
- Mahâbhârata 13,115187.

eh yes! It's called a state of consciousness between good and evil! : roll:
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 02/12/20, 12:40

Janic wrote:
you spoke of ancient philosophers and there is none on your list and civilization
a little patience I told you, it comes in due time! So we continue, citing physiologists, philosophers, scientists, humanists, everything is not limited to the stomach:

KAFKA Franz Kafka - 1883-1924:antique?
Czech writer of German expression.
- "Now I can observe you in peace: I will not eat you any more."
(watching fish in an aquarium).

KRISHNA The Mahābhārata
is a Sanskrit epic of Hindu mythology comprising ninety thousand stanzas divided into eighteen books. It is considered the greatest poem ever composed. It contains no less than 250 lines - fifteen times more than the Iliad -

there you are talking about hindu mythology, so it is a myth, it's as if you were telling me that greek mythology is real, let's be a little serious
some "beliefs" and cultures have been cannibalistic, and that is not a myth so once again you are not proving anything in yourself,
0 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/12/20, 16:55

there you are talking about hindu mythology, so it is a myth, it's as if you were telling me that greek mythology is real, let's be a little serious
some "beliefs" and cultures have been cannibalistic, and that is not a myth so once again you are not proving anything in yourself,
Hard to relax, Mr ABC bis! I cites various thinkers, philosopher, artist, athlete, anatomist, etc… who express their point of view on this subject. What is not therefore of the order of the idea simply, it is the biology and the anatomy expressed and demonstrated by high level scientists and not currently questioned, or else demonstrate it!
But for the moment that slab, zero, nib de nib!

So I don't speak, I QUOTE as I quoted EINSTIEN (unless that's a myth too)

What is a myth in philosophy?
"A myth is a story forged to answer the big questions that men have always asked themselves when they reflect on their origins, the reasons for being and the destinies of our universe and our race, the great enigmatic phenomena that exist there. present to us from all sides.
»

The myth is therefore a shaping of something essential for humans.

Myths have multiple applications depending on cultures and circumstances
For example the myth of evolution also called theory of evolution to give it a more scientific air, but which corresponds in all respects to the definition above. on the other hand, all those mentioned above and then are not myths. To be nice, for now, I would say that you are rather nunuche!

See the multiple applications of the term myth.
https://www.cnrtl.fr/definition/mythe
0 x