A buggy for the construction of an ecological vehicle.

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 23/08/13, 10:57

alas car manufacturers without a license are doing more and more imitation of large cars, far too expensive! more expensive than real cars

there is something to invent something, simpler and completely oriented hunting for savings

Completely agree that is why the buggy option seems more interesting to me cars without a license are far too expensive the buggy is cheaper and runs at 80kmh.
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 23/08/13, 11:26

There a great achievement:
http://www.cbjcars.com/first.html
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 23/08/13, 13:52

bad start to make an economic machine! but rather racing car style, 310kg without body ???

rather I see an almost rectangular body, and 2 rigid axle with leaf spring

for a low speed, it is useless to look for complicated solution, but rather the best weight strength ratio: therefore truck style! but reduced model
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 23/08/13, 13:59

I think more about this as a small car and electric in addition with a range of 140 km on a UTV basis but by dismantling the front differential and with a top speed of 90 km / h instead of 45 km / h and in the more beautiful it is.

http://french.alibaba.com/product-gs/ru ... 45023.html
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 23/08/13, 15:21

bad start to make an economic machine! but rather racing car style, 310kg without body ???

Yes it looks like a racing car but the other characteristics are interesting but after verification it went bankrupt. He planned to sell his car for around 10 euros.
0 x
loopyng84
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by loopyng84 » 23/08/13, 18:49

Hello everyone

for the transmission, why not a micro tractor-style hydrostatic gearbox? simple, space-saving operation
0 x
"we do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" St Exupéry
loopyng84
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by loopyng84 » 23/08/13, 18:50

Hello everyone

for the transmission, why not a micro tractor-style hydrostatic gearbox? simple, space-saving operation
0 x
"we do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" St Exupéry
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 24/08/13, 05:56

Hello Looping!

The Hydrostatic transmission does not perform well because of the viscosity of the fluid and the friction in the conduits.

On the other hand, the variable belt transmission is quite efficient and we use it more and more for its large ratio range and its low weight, despite what we say.

A well-designed electric motor has better fuel efficiency, but a generator / motor assembly as a transmission is much heavier than a gear transmission.
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 24/08/13, 07:14

On the other hand, the variable belt transmission is quite efficient and we use it more and more for its large ratio range and its low weight, despite what we say.

Is the difference between belt and mechanical gearbox very important? anyone have a specific number?
0 x
loopyng84
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by loopyng84 » 24/08/13, 10:52

Alain G wrote:Hello Looping!

The Hydrostatic transmission does not perform well because of the viscosity of the fluid and the friction in the conduits.

I thought these boxes were efficient because on micro tractors this is the case, a shame because when using it is very flexible and pleasant, I always wondered why we did not use it in the automobile
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."