Company: surplus, consumption by terror

philosophical debates and companies.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/09/13, 18:55

You have only created a subject on the subject.

This site does not have for vocation to speak about "religions" and if one evokes the spirituality it is immediately brought back to the religions and their faults (rarely for their qualities besides!). Therefore not being religious for penny, I just point out an inappropriate use of one term or another.
Definition of the word Divided: Share a whole in several distinct parts.
It's clear or not?

Absolutely ! But again in theology the use of one term rather than another changes the meaning of a text.
That is to say that there were two bodies of water separated by a dry part, it's easy to understand ...

This is indeed the general meaning, but in this text it is linked to walls of water to the right and to the left, not to 40 km
Quote:
Indeed, the phenomenon indicated by your cited site, requires a shallow depth to repel water on one side and not a wall on both sides.

And what is that?

It is a pile repulsed of ONE SIDE, not a separation in two.
Quote:
Which historians?

Google is your friend!

Not my friend, just a source of info, not limiting. I refer to the historians of Judaism, who are best placed to talk about their own culture. Since 40 years of studies, I have seen contradictory opinions questioned some years later by archaeological discoveries.
0 x