Jean Louis Naudin and U-generator Richard Vialle

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Jean Louis Naudin and the U-shaped generator by Richard Vialle

by peter » 26/10/23, 17:40

In my opinion, given the circuits used by R. Vialle,
given the magnetic induction, it is very likely that some Neutrinos are trapped with it.
In addition to the variations imposed on the “EMPTY-full” Field.
Which provides additional energy.

The difference between a metal with "frozen" fields,
and a much more stormy Fluid,
the orientation (polarization) of all the atoms is easier on a fluid,
even better on gas (preferably compressed)

Once all the atoms are oriented in the same direction,
it is easier to start a resonance with an additional supply of energy in return, from the start.

Boil a liter of water, in 5 seconds, with a surplus of return "current",
to the point of melting rigid copper wires with a section of 5 mm in 2,5 seconds... with only 9V and 2 Amp. CC.
it is therefore appropriate to ask the question where this additional energy comes from.

With such a reaction, it is useless to want to measure the COP...
It is likely that even the measuring device cannot handle it.
This even destroyed the AD input from the PC to the Spectrogram from the 2nd second... (this was the warning signal that the process was getting out of control).
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 26/10/23, 17:53

Here is.
I think that the ideas given here are sufficient to excite the Imagination and Intuition of
Curious about Science, the True...that of the real, that of the Universe and the infinitely small.
0 x
Substitute1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Substitute1 » 26/10/23, 18:03

Peterr wrote:

There is no concrete possible on pixels.

Information is the only thing we can exchange.
There are many ways to share concrete information. Here is one.

Peterr wrote:
However, since the subject Vialle interests you

Not too much, since I have proven through experimentation that its basic theoretical claims are false but I remain curious.

What you expose is not taken from R Vialle's theory.
Your terminology is not academic on the bases…

R Vialle has plenty of great stories like you tell.
To my knowledge, he never completed anything, what about you?

A concrete device to show on video? diagrams? measurement reports with diagrams, photos, videos? something a little more precise than the marvelous (which if it turns out is all there is to explain)?
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 26/10/23, 20:10

“share very concrete information”

Information...concrete?
And we call this Dematerialization?
Lol ...

Is it concrete, an electrical signal passing through a Transistor integrating Bits and Bytes and kiloBytes and MegaByteets
and GigaBytes of PC RAM?
...decreed by humans as a “credible source”?

And photons emitted by PC screens called Pixels... concrete?
Is light “concrete”?

Is the effect of Waves on Matter concrete when the WHO decrees that there is NO proof of interactions with living things?
From this same declaration affirms that Dematerialization is in no way CONCRETE and
cannot be used as proof of interactions between electrical signals and living things?

LOL...

Well, a very broad controversial subject...to be dealt with elsewhere, on another subject-forum.
Lol, the Concrete and the Immaterial....
The Tangibility of the Virtual....
Pfff ...

I have already mentioned in previous posts why some people succeed and others don't.

“Your terminology is not academic on the basics…”

No, I'm not ending...since I knew how to stay open to the Universe...which has nothing to do with academics since it has its own LAWS
BEFORE even those of Humans....
This RIGIDITY of the human Spirit is truly incurable...terrible.
Seriously...has your intellect remained a Slave to what the "experts" have been proclaiming for so many years?
Experts, 3/4 of whom are only thieves of other people's discoveries, for profit and fame...

“To my knowledge, he’s never completed anything, what about you?”

I ALWAYS complete my Essays from the start!
The Universe is full of Loops...yet it's FLAGGRANT.
Those who don't understand the "why"...will never succeed.

There are really a lot of blind people on this planet, Lol...
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 27/10/23, 07:59

If you like "beautiful stories", rich in various avenues of investigation, there is no problem,
you just have to ask...

Like for example the Electrical Intelligence of Matter...
: Cheesy:
0 x
Substitute1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Substitute1 » 27/10/23, 08:33

Your way of playing on words to drown out the fish is, however, very concrete.
The verbal vagueness that you create is indicative of someone who absolutely wants to be right, whatever the cost, as Manu would say.
Personally, this situation would rather make me flee. I remain for the “human progress” side.

If you come here, it's to communicate.
But to communicate, it's like on the road, there is a code.
When you invent your own vocabulary, even for simple and well-known things, the exchange of information gets off to a bad start.
When you claim to have information that only you know and you don't want to share it, I honestly wonder why you come.

In fact I don't wonder too much, I guess : Arrowd:

Why would we follow the leads of someone who speaks his own language that only he understands, someone who claims a lot but shows nothing tangible, why would we blindly trust him A PRIORI?
Why take the risk of wasting your time and energy on thin air, when you don't show anything that could make you want to believe in your statements?
Are you looking to rally people to give you confidence in your dreams and your illusions? To feel less alone in this process? The more, the merrier, right? : Lol:

The clauses of your moral contract are not good, or I am no longer naive enough, as you wish.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/10/23, 09:08

Peterr wrote:Is the effect of Waves on Matter concrete when the WHO decrees that there is NO proof of interactions with living things?
Source of this extraordinary assertion?
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 27/10/23, 09:36

izentrop wrote:
Peterr wrote:Is the effect of Waves on Matter concrete when the WHO decrees that there is NO proof of interactions with living things?
Source of this extraordinary assertion?

The WHO.
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 27/10/23, 09:40

Replacement1 wrote:Your way of playing on words to drown out the fish is, however, very concrete.
The verbal vagueness that you create is indicative of someone who absolutely wants to be right, whatever the cost, as Manu would say.
Personally, this situation would rather make me flee. I remain for the “human progress” side.

When you invent your own vocabulary, even for simple and well-known things, the exchange of information gets off to a bad start.
When you claim to have information that only you know and you don't want to share it, I honestly wonder why you come.

Why would we follow the leads of someone who speaks his own language that only he understands, someone who claims a lot but shows nothing tangible, why would we blindly trust him A PRIORI?
Why take the risk of wasting your time and energy on thin air, when you don't show anything that could make you want to believe in your statements?
Are you looking to rally people to give you confidence in your dreams and your illusions? To feel less alone in this process? The more, the merrier, right? : Lol:

The clauses of your moral contract are not good, or I am no longer naive enough, as you wish.

In short...Blahblah.

Everyone is free to use the information presented as they wish.
If someone is not happy, they can complain to their psychologist.
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 27/10/23, 10:02

Peterr wrote:
Replacement1 wrote:Your way of playing on words to drown out the fish is, however, very concrete.

In short...Blahblah.

Everyone is free to use the information presented as they wish.
If someone is not happy, they can complain to their psychologist.

In general, allergies to the expressions of others are due to traits with a dominant tendency,
generating dissatisfaction and frustrations that the answers do not conform to their vision of the world,
a world that does not turn...in THEIR direction!

Impossible for them to admit Opinions and beliefs of others.
As well as Humans and their Human Rights.
Mutual respect in these cases is therefore impossible.

As long as these behaviors persist, they will never lead to the Secrets of the Universe...
with their Mind too locked in their own intellectual prison.
0 x