I just invented the perpetual motion engine I think

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 23/05/12, 22:45

: Shock: Definitely, it's sickly!

I only eat halloween Khalouf ...

So, I'm good? :|
0 x
snapshoot
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by snapshoot » 23/05/12, 23:22

I like your photos there, it's his hairy balls there ????
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/05/12, 04:19

Arf, Archimedes' thrust .... Fluid dynamics etc

Think carefully, observe carefully what slows down what happens with this gas pistol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN8qLO0Q9DI

snapshoot wrote:1 / the pressure will not be lost because the gas will not relax, since it is fully compressed and confined, already said 100 times! :| .... yes, pork is not good for the brain and I have to explain each time : Evil:

2/ the gas will only be injected once, at the very start of arming the mechanism, then that's it.

Well then it's simple to understand what's wrong ...

First if the gas is injected, it will be necessary that the air contained in the containment escapes somewhere. This is what will initiate your rotational movement ... Because after, all pressure being equal moreover - the same pressure will rebalance everywhere de facto - in your confined space ... and nothing will happen: nothing!

Then, even if we admitted that you found a trick: you would find yourself anyway in what is called a "continuous medium" amha.

Proven theory of 'continuous media' wrote:If we look at the matter "very closely" (nanoscopic scale), the material is granular, made of atoms

And therefore even the gases, so that even if your system worked, you would have a friction of the gas against the walls. Therefore loss by friction of the gas therefore slowing down and then loss by heating.

So it would not be perpetual ... (Navier-Stokes equations including energy balance equation ...) And still a few other phenomena: you have surely already noticed the heating caused by the passage of air under pressure in a bicycle pump ...

In simpler .... until the dog has bitten into a balloon (which contains a pressurized gas) nothing happens:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoiFGva_JoY

The thrust occurs the second the dog plants its fangs which releases the pressure and causes the balloon movement to explode in the opposite direction. QED.

You will eventually have a push at the start of the cycle (if you predicted that the air could escape), and after nothing, nada, nothing: full stop.

You did well to come here, we saved you the cost of building the prototype : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Obamot the 24 / 05 / 12, 04: 45, 1 edited once.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 24/05/12, 04:39

snapshoot wrote:1 / the pressure will not be lost because the gas will not relax, since it is fully compressed and confined, already said 100 times! :| .... yes, pork is not good for the brain and I have to explain each time : Evil:

2 / the gas will be injected only once, at the very start of arming the mechanism, then that's it.

We will have to light our lights.
The pressure over what.
You have a smart tank that knows the indoor / outdoor delta.
Knowing that the atmospheric pressure is 1. That of the vacuum 0.
Your work pressure is worth x. If it does not become there: nothing moves.
Too much pressure: it's liquid.
You immerse: it goes up in pressure.

The only possibility I see is a swell effect.
The fluctuating outside pressure: impacting the inside pressure.

If you think your system is independent of outside pressure. There is no notion of delta.
It should work:
- at sea level
- at the top of Everest
- in the space
- per 10000m depth

Last night I had a low rib of beef of 300g: I still do not see.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/05/12, 04:49

Not better ! [Joke mode "ON"]

You should have said: brother-drained instead of talking about beef!

: Mrgreen:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 24/05/12, 05:01

Ha yes, but it is weighed in Ardèche at 180m altitude and there was fat on the edges.
The standard pressure 1 report is wrong, as is the weight / mass ratio.
Got fucked, but it was good : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 24/05/12, 13:18

9 pages in less than 4 days on a negator of the reality of energy conservation, very many negatives, stubborn, unceasingly, and very numerous among the negators of realities of all kinds !!!!

https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-negati ... 11692.html

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post233532.html#233532

You can constantly explain in detail the reality proven by billions of devices that work in the hands of 7 billion humans, it will refuse all the same, clogged, stuck !!!
0 x
snapshoot
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by snapshoot » 24/05/12, 16:54

1 / increasing the temperature of the gas is more advantageous than restrictive, because it will make me gain "free" a few more bars ....

2 / you are not even done to understand a presentation (full of drawings however!) Of 20 pages, a very simple mechanism comprising that 4 parts, two are mobile ...
what will i gain if you understand the mechanism?
what can i expect from you?
my main goal was to make my model known to as many people as possible forums supposedly specialized .... but here you are not helping me ......... I have to deal with it because I have no choice, so I have to answer and re-answer questions "no intelligent "and already explained in my talk, not for you dumb lesson / question givers, but for the readers who are coming here.

3 / GAS, AT X PRESSURE, CANNOT ESCAPE !!!!
the value "X" bars is large enough to overcome all friction (and your worries!), it can be fixed or variable .... but with a certain margin and not just any old way (neither too low nor too high , a minimum of parameters must be respected).

4 / in relation to what the gas pressure is measured? I will not respond to this insult ...

5 / swell effect: did I speak of the swell effect? ​​.......... no !!!!!

6 / the delta: outside the mechanism (what surrounds part N ° 3 and cover N ° 5) can be a simple atmospheric pressure.
the vacuum is created inside the mechanism, it is necessary to remove the air which could hinder the movement of part N ° 4, that's all.
so it is independent of the pressure from the outside.

7/
First if the gas is injected, it will be necessary that the air contained in the containment escapes somewhere. This is what will initiate your rotational movement ... Because after, all pressure being equal moreover - the same pressure will rebalance everywhere de facto - in your confined space ... and nothing will happen: nothing!

well, as already explained (but there is no point in remembering it!) nothing can escape.
the movement begins as soon as the F1 force becomes large enough to defeat and blablabla .......... etc.
the pressure being uniform in tt point of the internal surface of the part N ° 4, and it is so much the better, the force which will appear de facto (the F2) is inhibited by the gear of the parts N ° 1 and N ° 2 (N ° 2 being stationary).

8 / loss of energy?
it is inexhaustible, a gas under pressure in a butane gas cylinder will remain so for thousands of years, it is the potential energy otherwise exploited, it is the very soul of my invention!

please, I am doing a service to humanity there, do not make me this difficult task more than it is with your comments on the right and on the left and read the presentation well before saying n no matter what, a little damn effort
:!: :!: :!: :!:
Last edited by snapshoot the 24 / 05 / 12, 17: 06, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/05/12, 17:06

Bein when we see the simplicity of some of your interventions:

snapshoot wrote:if you drop an object from 10 km altitude for example under its weight, it starts to accelerate, then, because of the friction of the air (that itself is a force depending on the speed and other parameters), will see its speed stabilize, but will remain permanent ... until this object hits the ground.

me my idea and to make sure that the object never touches the ground, and remains all the time under the force of its weight (but alas there is the friction of the air, but not serious, the planes fly still in the air, right?).

: Mrgreen: : Cheesy: you base yourselves on such primary reasoning, that it is understood that you are tempted to accommodate yourself with "your individual and exclusive theoretical model!"

We understand how your ego pushes you - in this circumstance - to try to reassure you. Because basically, if your model worked, you would not need to expose it ... You just have to realize it.

Basically, your main problem is not so much, neither of mechanics, nor of physics: but of your psychology. And there is work. You should take 100 € and consult ... (friend advice, huh ... you do what you want ...) Instead of answering in a targeted way only to the questions that suit you by carefully evading the rest!

And pretending to get carried away so as not to have to answer, is also a great classic in this register ... CQFD!

snapshoot wrote:4 / in relation to what the gas pressure is measured? I will not respond to this insult ...

Know that there are never indiscreet questions ... there are only the answers that are ... - especially when someone in your situation, tries to lie to himself - that this either consciously or not - it ends up bursting your eyes, it's so obvious: you should meditate on it, the next time you accuse someone like Plasmanu (and a few others than YOU INSULT, because yes, it's well you who insult) wrongly! : Evil:
Last edited by Obamot the 24 / 05 / 12, 17: 15, 3 edited once.
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 24/05/12, 17:07

Hello,

I read the entire document, trying to understand how it worked.

I just have a question.

page 14,
a gas under high pressure is injected into the cavity of part No. 4, the cavity being against the internal wall of part No. 3, therefore the gas under pressure will not run the risk of escaping.

So here we have a confined space from which a pressurized gas cannot escape.

Like a bottle of butane, right?
However, a bottle of butane does not move, although the pressure around it is much less? the only solution would be to let gas escape?

I don't have a lot of knowledge of physics, so I'm just trying to explain my question ...
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"