Presidential elections: Will Mélenchon be the surprise?

philosophical debates and companies.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Presidential elections: Mélenchon will he be the surprise?

by izentrop » 10/04/22, 02:23

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/04/22, 02:36

Between 2 dictators, do you prefer Macron or Chavez?
Last edited by Obamot the 10 / 04 / 22, 02: 40, 1 edited once.
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 10/04/22, 02:39

Obamot wrote:Between 2 dictators, do you prefer Macron or Chavez?

if the question is serious, the one with whom you can ask it without being arrested.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/04/22, 02:50

But yes, but yes... You're really in bad shape... Do you believe in democracy now? : Shock: : Oops:

4EDD3800-DA32-46D9-90D6-9557665672C0.jpeg
4EDD3800-DA32-46D9-90D6-9557665672C0.jpeg (333.87 Kio) Consulté 1123 fois
88C53302-66FD-402A-9F4A-0C2543946176.jpeg

https://anthropo-logiques.org/arrestati ... -macronie/

A644DEAC-4161-4B71-8280-192DBCED9A26.jpeg

You think you've reached the pinnacle of bullshit where you want to try "the 50/50" :?:
3 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 10/04/22, 03:23

Obamot wrote:But yes, but yes... You're really in bad shape... Do you believe in democracy now? : Shock: : Oops:

more than in the other diets that you give us as an example, unless you have arguments to prove the contrary.

I've never been sensitive to the argument: "we are not perfect, so support those who are ten times worse"
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/04/22, 04:12

ABC2019 wrote:more than in the other diets that you give us as an example
Switzerland ? : Mrgreen:

Go ahead and give us links to posts where I would have given examples...

Examples drawn from your inexhaustible drawer of sophisms... and trollism!

You should ask Izy-the-finger-on-the-seam he has a thing for Chavez...

Ah, that's stupid, I forgot, you have to ask it since you're the guy who bows down to everything:
— Macronie;
— vaccination campaigns;
— pharmaceuticals;
— restrictive measures of all kinds;
— not the slightest criticism of the confiscation of democracy;
— no more than what Von der Leyen did in Brussels who makes decisions as if she were the head of the EU
— nothing on the fear of drift and illegal data collection by private companies linked to the digital identity project;
— nothing on insider trading;
— nothing on interests;
— no protest on the Lancet / Surgisphere scandal:
— who cares about Russia's pressing demand for guarantees for its security, before the escalation of the conflict.
— even less on the total disproportion of quasi-compulsory vaccinations VS an almost insignificant mortality ratio (<1%)
— nothing about the NIH scandal, which admitted to funding the “gain-of-function” of SARS-cov-X to infect humans!
— not a word about the press owned by billionaires...
— not a sentence about the McKinsey scandal...

I'm stopping it because there would be at least three pages that would show how “obedient” you are.
You would live under a dictatorship that you wouldn't see any difference! Kind pov.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 10/04/22, 10:14

Obamot wrote:
I'm stopping it because there would be at least three pages that would show how “obedient” you are.
You would live under a dictatorship that you wouldn't see any difference! Kind pov.

it's true, I don't spend my time complaining about all the failings of humanity, and pretending that there are super moral people with whom none of this would happen.

By contenting myself with talking about people who spread irrational fears about vaccines that prevent 90% of deaths, dictators who drag their country and their neighbor into useless and deadly wars, rectify some absurdities on the 2nd law of thermodynamics, the veggie juices that would regrow arms, hollow moon supporters, and presidential candidates repeating the speeches that brought Europe to World War II, that keeps me busy enough. Everyone has their own hierarchy of values, huh!
1 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/04/22, 10:57

Well, you're continuing to catch up with the branches to create a diversion, but I'll answer you anyway since today is a big day, you'll know if there was fraud or not! You will be fixed if we still live in a democracy or not. (I dare paralogism for once!)

ABC2019 wrote:it's true, I don't spend my time complaining about all the failings of humanity, and make believe that there are super moral people with whom none of this would happen.

No better false derche, this is exactly the impression given by reading your posts for 2 years,
...that of a boot-cracker who bends to everything...

ABC2019 wrote:By just talking about people who spread irrational fears about vaccines that prevent 90% of deaths,
Huge rant or get rid of the evidence, on the contrary, there are countries which have very low vaccination coverage and which have done much better than the most vaccinated countries which have become nests of variants. Unlocking more than that is going to be difficult. But must say that you are "out of competition : Mrgreen:

ABC2019 wrote: dictators who drag their country and their neighbor into useless and deadly wars
What's unfortunate is that when we could agree with you, we can't even tell you in view of your general behavior, especially since you mix scientific and political subjects. Whereas if you were a smart guy (and I hope you'll come to your senses one day) you could be a really good part of this forum. You see this conflict as you describe it, but reading you here, you are engaged in a permanent war, so how do you want to have a correct balanced, ethical and fairer view of this conflict, while you yourself are sowing chaos here?

The chaos is not your often constructive criticism (which many of us are reluctant to join), but your troll behavior and the fact that you behave with a superior air.

ABC2019 wrote: rectify some nonsense about the 2nd law of thermodynamics,
You're kidding me? You simply did not answer him and even insulted him! I personally don't have an opinion since he didn't answer (whereas if you had been a little nicer, he would have been ready to do it!?)

ABC2019 wrote: vegetable juices
Talking about food while using sarcasm to denigrate prevention is just in contradiction with part of your answer on the subject of this “Codex Alimentarius” tea towel.

ABC2019 wrote:that would make the arms regrow,
This is not what he said, and moreover it was not he who he said, and moreover without making an a priori negative answer to his interlocutor (who was in a situation of despair) so he did not believe in it, that not wanting to give her false hopes, he told her to have recourse to prayer. Absolutely nothing in what he said could have led him to believe that his arm would grow back (that's madness and that's your narrative, just to denigrate the prevention approach (his is by the way incomplete, but given your deleterious approach, it is not for the moment possible to discuss it.It is moreover a subject that you systematically avoid.

ABC2019 wrote: hollow moon supporters
If you want I can give you the addresses of three good consulting firms in your area.

ABC2019 wrote: and the presidential candidates repeating the speeches that brought Europe to World War II, that keeps me busy enough.
You're retarded like Macronescu, we're going to the third... Because of retards like him.

ABC2019 wrote: Everyone has their own hierarchy of values, huh!
Yes basically that's it, you think you're right all along the line with elitist answers, while you pass for someone who could have a fairly weak background. For the moment you have not proven the contrary, you systematically flee the discussions with relevant answers. What you have in common with Humus. : Mrgreen:

Basically, for you, the Manichean vision is an alibi for exercising mistreatment : Idea:
Last edited by Obamot the 10 / 04 / 22, 11: 19, 2 edited once.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/04/22, 11:12

Obamot wrote: there are countries which have very low vaccination coverage and which have done much better than the most vaccinated countries which have become breeding grounds for variants.
: roll:
It's been a long time since I took up your assertions, they are so disconnected from reality... You wouldn't be so "platiste"? https://www.letemps.ch/sciences/youtube ... -platistes
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/04/22, 11:21

I didn't take care to answer you, we've only been doing this for a year : Evil: it's useless the Piccard shot at Ricard : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"