Central implosive electrolysis

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Central implosive electrolysis

by peter » 01/12/23, 01:25

izentrop wrote:Don't defend him, he just reacted to the fact that the photon had no mass,it is an established fact because we have never been able to measure itand this is not in disagreement with Einstein.
Gravity deviates its trajectory but neither slows it down nor speeds it up...

Ah well that's why when we don't know if a person is intelligent or not then it's an ESTABLISHED FACT to rule him IDIOT eh...
when it is not measurable...
Pathetic!

" Gravity deviates its trajectory but neither slows it down nor speeds it up... "

In the expanding Universe the photon emitted is "slowed down", because supposedly it tends towards the Red...suppose that;
But...if the Universe does NOT expand, and ON THE CONTRARY it is then the Stellar “Electromagnetic” Mass which slows down the Photons by Interferences...
(which you can also call "faux-tuna" if that tempts you...)

(I wonder who is going to run after the stars to measure each time how many more light years they are...)
(besides, even if the Light is slowed down, then the measurement is distorted...lol.)
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 01/12/23, 01:34

Well, I would have done better to keep quiet... we are already arguing about Photons, Gravity etc...

Well, I just tested my new Photovoltaic Battery (without panels, all in ONE!)
which recharges...in the Darkness... : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/12/23, 02:47

Peterr wrote:In the expanding Universe the photon emitted is "slowed down", because supposedly it tends towards the Red...
Its frequency decreases, but not its speed.
1 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 01/12/23, 03:36

I forgot how many thousands of years it takes a photon from its creation inside a star to reach its surface.

Peterr: so it's thanks to you that we no longer need batteries

How to use a remote control without batteries? 4 tips
https://www.santeplusmag.com/111121978- ... 6-03-2023/
Attachments
Remote control-with-this-method-you-can-say-goodbye-to-batteries-don't-spend-any-more-money-final-1200x628.jpg
Remote control-with-this-method-you-can-say-goodbye-to-batteries-don't-spend-any-more-money-final-1200x628.jpg (61.92 KB) Viewed 537 times
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 01/12/23, 08:36

Peterr wrote:
DrBombay wrote:
AD 44 wrote:You claim that gravity "does not affect" photons!

You disagree with Einstein.

Do you read minds? It's not there yet.

Show what you know, it would be a more positive approach.

In a certain context Izentrop and I are right.
In another context, we are wrong.

It turns out that for the local and current framework implicitly defined by Peterr, we are right.

Ah good ?!
I'm being used to talk about a subject that I didn't mention... Gravity!

PFFHU!

If you led to introduce it by your inaccuracies which lead to false conclusions.
You want to see everything as energy (which is true), even what we commonly call matter (which is true but imprecise).

gravity does not interact with massless energies, while it does interact with the mass of matter.
We cannot make the shortcuts that you do, unless we invent imaginary physics.
It's your right to live in the imagination!
1 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 01/12/23, 08:44

izentrop wrote:Don't defend him, he just reacted to the fact that the photon had no mass...

You liar!

You should be ashamed.

This is your only way to be right at all costs!!!???

I didn't react to the fact that he had no mass (and you know that very well)!!! But let gravity not “play” on him!

Afterwards you can row as much as you want to try to get out of it...you will only sink deeper into the lie, each time a little more.
0 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 01/12/23, 08:59

AD 44 wrote:
izentrop wrote:Don't defend him, he just reacted to the fact that the photon had no mass...

You liar!

You should be ashamed.

This is your only way to be right at all costs!!!???

I didn't react to the fact that he had no mass (and you know that very well)!!! But let gravity not “play” on him!

Afterwards you can row as much as you want to try to get out of it...you will only sink deeper into the lie, each time a little more.

It would be more constructive if you clearly stated the points you wanted to make, rather than judgments about people.
I have no preconceptions, sincerely I don't see to more where you were going with this.
We have to assume what you meant, so say it, it will be simpler.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 01/12/23, 12:15

So go check out Children's Island, the answer lies in Casimir's strength... : Mrgreen:
0 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 01/12/23, 13:01

Leonard was even stronger, he was Casimir's older brother.

Sometimes it's the little brother who is stronger, which means it's difficult to draw up a law that generalizes all that.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gOQi5UQYGEE
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 01/12/23, 18:33

izentrop wrote:
Peterr wrote:In the expanding Universe the photon emitted is "slowed down", because supposedly it tends towards the Red...
Its frequency decreases, but not its speed.

Yes it is more CORRECT what you say,
it decreases by Absorption in the Environment which re-emits it at a lower frequency.

And therefore, the Stellar VACUUM has a Mass...

Besides, even Wiki says it, even if it also says that the Photon has no Mass... further down it still says that it has a Mass... LOL.
I'm just kidding because they keep contradicting themselves...

" When they move through matter, photons interact with the electrical charges present in the middle .....
Polaritons move slower than photons in a vacuum...
... we can say that the photon always moves at the same speed but that it is absorbed and re-emitted, a little later, by the atoms of matter, which gives the impression – macroscopically – that the light is slowing down
"

The Universe is NOT...empty, it is full of electric and magnetic fields...
so yes, there too I can "do like them" by saying... "we can say"... that the Interstellar Void has an...electromagnetic Mass.
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"