scoop oil burner with max recycling

Present your DIY projects, your new technical ideas, your innovations to test or your self-construction work. Because doing it yourself is often more economical and can be more efficient.
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 14/04/11, 23:12

Evening re,

Manoria yes thank you for the venturi thing it's giant, I'll be able to do a quick test with something that trots in my head, maybe you have to try:

you put the ball system in a box, you spray in the box and you pump by a venturi system like that (as with the pantone system in fact;) if I'm not mistaken;)).
Result it should be that very fine fog sucked, now the mix can it be rich enough to make a beautiful flame ??? to try can be no ??

And for the double reduction, well enough for the re-aspiration of gases actually :) mmm cool.

A question if in the center of the double reduction have put an iron rod what is happening ???

see you
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 15/04/11, 10:27

With an iron rod in the middle, it becomes blue. that's all, but it's useless.

Venturi is in my opinion the key solution for recycling hot gases
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 15/04/11, 12:54

hello Mano and everyone, :) the form I hope.

200% agree with the venturi I buy two reduction scrap welded solder and head spade it will make a superb double cone :) .

But before the injection in the double cone a vortex (just at the exit of the AF (I came across a thesis on the flame lifted (our case here if I'm not mistaken, and the vortex is the chosen solution for a good mixture and a flame that does not pick up (although in my case the stall is hard :) he also talks about the effect of sound wave at different frequnce emitted by a speaker with an amps of 130 W;) I will end up doing this test of his is promised, not immediately right now but it is necessary at least try)

http://web.univ-ubs.fr/limatb/EG2M/Disc ... s/a386.pdf

like what I do not know much in thermal but my idea was far from stupid, depending on the frequencies played on different part of the flame (in relation to the wavelength of each frequency I think no ??) , and to 100 500 Hz basically for their test their conclusion is as follows:

"The case of zone (3) makes it possible to prevent snagging
while improving combustion: the disadvantages of non-premixed flushes
are thus discarded "

;) so business to follow, but first venturi.

I think to weld the two cones together and just make a piercing underneath as in the diagram you gave, normally there should be suction even if there is no tube or it is absolutely necessary to put a cut tube bevel to create depression ???

thank you and see you soon for photo and editing :)
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 15/04/11, 18:07

Re, following on the venturi:

http://philippe.berger2.free.fr/automat ... tiques.htm

below ;) .

a +
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 16/04/11, 11:37

Hello everyone
if you want more doc on venturi, search with the term: ejector or thermocompressor
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 16/04/11, 11:52

hello, and thank you Boubka for the info, I'm going to look for that, I'll be educated :) (It's normal it's spring and I grow my garden).

see you
0 x