Non-road diesel, thank you that?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/10/11, 08:22

Ahmed wrote:
As for the tanks, what you are proposing is contrary to the regulations: the tanks must now be double-walled ...

Buried tanks must be double-walled

the air capacities must be put on retention in the case of multiple capacities the volume of the retention will be dimensioned to the minimum to be able to contain the most important of the capacities. For IBC containers of 1000litres there are this kind of things

For the EMAG I doubt about its cronyism with water since it is precisely abundantly washed with water at the end of manufacturing

Very often confusions are made between EMAG, ETBE, ethanol, ethanol and ETBE are very friends with water but we only find it logically in gasoline, not in diesel ... I put myself in search of admissible water contents ...

the water content of diesel and fuel are the same (200mg / kg maximum NF ISO 6296 standard)

The EMAG contents of go and Fuel are also the same: 7% of maximum volumes (NF EN 14078) since at least 2010 ...

On the other hand, there is something appreciable a cetane index calculated at least 51 on diesel for 40 on fuel.
Last edited by Macro the 12 / 10 / 11, 09: 27, 1 edited once.
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/10/11, 09:12

Specifications are freely downloadable from the UFIP website
For diesel:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... 7qeF04.pdf

For domestic fuel

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... 8tm7lw.pdf
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Did67

by Did67 » 12/10/11, 18:49

Obamot wrote:
For fat, it's the same ...

It seems to me that in certain places, in the USA, "trans" fats are prohibited ...

We are talking about sugars here added, but it is also a coservator (jams ...) ...

Nothing is ever simple!

But when I see young people buying themselves and putting on 1,5L bottles - when it's not "mega" of I don't know how many - Nestea, Coke or other sugary drinks in one afternoon I am appalled ...

Now apart from the fact that the tax will fill the coffers of the state with good conscience, that will not change anything: the liter of milk is already cheaper than these sugary drinks and nobody buys it as a drink (this is not is not necessarily a rich idea, but that's just to say that the price, I'm not sure it changes anything! Sugar is an addiction !!!)

Okay, but I also think that we should overhaul all taxes ... rather than adding taxes to taxes!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 13/10/11, 21:40

Yes, Macro, for the tanks you are right.
Regarding the sensitivity of GNR to water (condensation of external tanks, for example), I found fears expressed, but, we will soon be fixed ....
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 08/03/14, 11:34

Hello,

A little dusting ...

Since the use of GNR, several observe an overconsumption:
Completely agree with you Antonin, we do far fewer hours of work with GNR than with the old red!
GNR is a real financial pit!

http://forum.grostracteurspassion.com/v ... &start=280
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/03/14, 08:21

Explainable on old tractors from the 80s to 95s which had been designed for fuels with a high sulfur content ... as was the case with all diesel cars of those years when we started to lower the sulfur rate in diesel. .. + 10 to 15%.
0 x