Unexplained terminal cancer cures?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Unexplained terminal cancer cures?

by plasmanu » 29/11/23, 21:00

The reality is that this is your swan song.
Soon the nursing home where they will stuff you with injections with lots of white coats and it will cost you a lot. Everything you like
2 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/11/23, 08:37

29/11/23, 22:00

Plasmanul
The reality is that this is your swan song.
Soon the nursing home where they will stuff you with injections with lots of white coats and it will cost you a lot. Everything you like
you're talking about yourself, obviously thinking about what awaits you. Another projection of your ego!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/11/23, 11:24

stopped him

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/fra ... 1#comments

We'll see if he lives to a good old age...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/11/23, 12:47

macro
stopped him
https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/fra ... 1#comments
the 11 cases cited had also stopped, out of obligation, according to the doctor who talks about it in the video.
We'll see if he lives to a good old age...
living old doesn't matter, what matters is living. But already 70 years old and lung cancer, his chances are slim.
More interesting is the fact that it does not support the credits, would it be of a different composition or is it just a psychological reaction?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 30/11/23, 15:01

Janic wrote:29/11/23, 22:00

You're talking about yourself, obviously thinking about what awaits you. Another projection of your ego!

Grandmaster Janic!!!
I am with my maternal grandmother who is 94 years old and my father died at 99 years old.
I look exactly like my mother. We'll talk about it again in 2 years : Cheesy:

I understood your problem:

The smartest people are the ones who appreciate this controversial humor the most
https://www.journaldunet.com/management ... es-humour/

"Regarding the results, the analysis of the different groups made it possible to conclude that there was a correlation between the level of intelligence of individuals and their humorous preferences. Indeed, the group which understood and appreciated black humor the most was the one which had best passed the intelligence test. Fans of Jérémy Ferrari, Blanche Gardin or the board game Blanc-Manger Coco can therefore rest assured. Their sometimes misunderstood humor does not reveal a dark side of their personality, but an ability to appreciate the intelligent construction of language despite the painful themes addressed such as death, illness or disability.

Furthermore, the study also reveals that they have better emotional stability because the conclusions of the study do not stop there. They demonstrate that the appreciation of black humor is not only a question of intelligence, but that this type of humor also appeals to people's emotional stability. Indeed, the results made it possible to conclude that the group of individuals who like and understand black humor not only have a higher level of intelligence, but also lower levels of mood disorders and aggressiveness. .

These findings therefore provide valuable insight into how individual characteristics may influence the reception of dark humor and highlight the importance of taking these factors into account when using it in various social contexts."

And I wonder if you understand even the first degree. So what about the 1nd...

And you're the one who shouts the loudest so logically you're obviously right : Mrgreen:
Last edited by plasmanu the 30 / 11 / 23, 15: 06, 1 edited once.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 30/11/23, 15:04

Black humor is an exorcism, not an indulgence (except among perverts). : Wink:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/11/23, 15:46

plasmanul
And you're the one who shouts the loudest so logically you're obviously right
what are you saying? shout less loudly! Except that despite everything you are not right! : Evil: White humor!
Grandmaster Janic!!!
I am with my maternal grandmother who is 94 years old and my father died at 99 years old.
I look exactly like my mother. We'll talk about it again in 2 years : Cheesy:
great guru of yourself! If you look like your mother and not your grandmother, wait to see when she will die and it might not wait until 45 years old with the cardio problems due to pseudovaxx!
Dark humor?
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 30/11/23, 16:10

In black humor I have the whole collection at home.
I am not vaccinated buffoon!!!
It's a shame for a poor guy who says he is responsible for the industrialization of France, having thrown people out of their homes and taking bread out of children's mouths.
At home we throw them to bait crayfish.
Come to Ardèche so we can discuss it, I have the river at the bottom of the land
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/11/23, 16:35

plasmanul
I am not vaccinated buffoon!!!
oh what a horror, one more refractory unvaccinated person! By the way: not vaccinated with this pseudo vaccine or not vaccinated at all, neither you nor your children?
It's a shame for a poor guy who says he's responsible of industrialization of France, having thrown people out of their homes and taken bread from the mouths of children.
this shows that indeed, no one is an angel on this earth and that humans are essentially selfish.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 30/11/23, 16:42

My daughter is forcibly vaccinated. To study medicine, you have to.
But his twin to become a motherfucker lawyer escaped it. And the last one: I think he doesn't even know about COVID so much he doesn't care
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."