France Evening, poor and bankrupt, last free and critical newspaper or conspiratorial newspaper?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: France Evening, poor and bankrupt, last free and critical newspaper or conspiratorial newspaper?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/09/22, 13:52

More blabla... France Soir claims that the UK government advises against the vaccine for pregnant women, it turns out that on the government site this proves to be false. So the rotten source is? : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: France Evening, poor and bankrupt, last free and critical newspaper or conspiratorial newspaper?

by izentrop » 09/09/22, 13:57

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:No report, not to change. : roll:
It's been a long time since I put these 2 zozos (jan and oba) in unwanted, they have nothing reliable to bring anyhow.

Otherwise congratulations
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:The COVID-19 vaccination is strongly recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
You rise in my esteem : Wink:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/09/22, 14:00

izentrop wrote:Otherwise congratulations
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:The COVID-19 vaccination is strongly recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
You rise in my esteem : Wink:

I didn't say I agreed. I don't agree at all. Only this is indeed what is noted on the UK government site. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/09/22, 18:31

izmentrop
It's been a long time since I put these 2 zozos (jan and oba) as undesirable, they have nothing reliable to contribute anyhow.
and the pathological liar that you are, what does it bring?
PS! the blow of the undesirables for not responding to the questioning of your lies and fakenews, it does not work as long as you have the morbid curiosity to consult them despite everything: liar and hypocrite! :x
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 09/09/22, 18:44

Janic wrote:where is the one [*] on the alleged masturbation of children by hydrotherapy?
[*] since when are the delusions of the extractor, of the zetetic of junk, reliable?

right here:
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/09/22, 18:51

I'm not telling you the state of the sgueg and the moniche after 10 minutes (or more) of fiddling!!!! Image
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/09/22, 20:15

I see this from here, in court, with the juvenile judge:
The judge: "Already, for touching, it's very serious and punished severely. I still have a question: And the tears in the anus?"
The crooked naturopath (himself): "Oh that, Judge, it's a cucumber-based treatment that you put in the very cold fridge and that you put on the kid, and that you leave for 10 minutes or more... at first it won't work love it, but considering how good it feels!"
The judge: "What ?"
The crooked naturopath (himself): "Yes, it is a prophylactic treatment used to prevent hemorrhoids".
The judge, the lawyers, the assessors, the bailiff, the clerk: ".................. : Shock: "
: Twisted:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/09/22, 09:44

do not take your case of pervert for a generality and when you examine a video, watch it in its WHOLE and not a very short decontextualized extract, (you who claim check the truth), according to you and your pseudo zetetic friends.
guy
I see this from here, in court, with the juvenile judge:
unbridled imagination way ABCile and Izmenteur, your referents; and lawsuit worthy of your beloved zetetic

PS; you're still slipping away for not answering a simple question: have you ever cleaned the shit out of your children's ass and then explain the difference to us?
NOTE: too bad, because until recently you weren't talking ONLY bullshit and you sometimes thought a little bit, but that time has passed and definitely passed, it seems!
You just have to see the posts of the other barge since this morning and his stupid, defamatory and misleading allusions. say you!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/09/22, 10:22

Guy in the gravel to not change : roll:

Otherwise you are still drifting off topic.
Pedro, even if it's interesting, the best thing is to copy/paste what you wrote in a subject corresponding to a pseudo-medicine like Health-pollution-prevention / l-homeopathy-Explained-metaphorically-for-draw t15049.html, or create a new topic on pseudo-medicine, it's missing.

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/09/22, 11:04

izLIAR
create a new topic on pseudo-medicine, it's missing.
How? 'Or' What? the order of doctors would sue you for defamation for having accused them of pseudo medicine.
1 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."