Expensive oil => Rich oil companies

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 02/10/07, 10:16

bham wrote:
indy49 wrote: In any case, Jancovici is for the increase in the price of gasoline :D

Yes I know, I saw him again on France 2's "science on tour" show last Saturday. He may have strong ideas on the subject, but that should not prevent him from hearing other options.

yes, the debate of ideas must take place.
This is also why we are discussing here :D

I hope that it will take place in a constructive way at the "Grennelles of the environment".
For the moment I am only half satisfied, but I also tell myself that this is already a big step forward!
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 02/10/07, 11:11

indy49 wrote: yes, the debate of ideas must take place.
This is also why we are discussing here :D !
Totally agree !!

indy49 wrote:I hope that it will take place in a constructive way at the "Grennelles of the environment".
For the moment I am only half satisfied, but I also tell myself that this is already a big step forward!

Unfortunately, I don't have too much time to take an interest in it, I would however like to post on their forum and possibly write to Jancovici on the subject we are debating.
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 02/10/07, 15:21

bham wrote:Unfortunately, I don't have too much time to take an interest in it, I would however like to post on their forum and possibly write to Jancovici on the subject we are debating.

I'm also running out of time, but I'm going to (try to) do it.
That said, there are so many messages that I don't see how they will be able to digest everything ...

As a reminder, the address is as follows:
http://www.legrenelle-environnement.gou ... ?rubrique4
0 x